Let's Talk Gift Cards

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Let's Talk Gift Cards

Debra  Brown
My in-laws ALWAYS give gift cards to the grandchildren (several different ones at Christmas) and our son promptly puts them in an envelope and forgets about them!  Well look HERE. This gift card wallet is going to go in his stocking for all those cards!  What a great idea!  
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Let's Talk Gift Cards

grantj

Link doesn’t work for me.

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 15, 2020, at 3:54 PM, SUDSOL [Debra Brown] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56760h59@.nabble> wrote:

mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com?subject=Let's Talk Gift Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mtstampinupdemo@

My in-laws ALWAYS give gift cards to the grandchildren (several different ones at Christmas) and our son promptly puts them in an envelope and forgets about them!  Well look here!  This gift card wallet is going to go in his stocking for all those cards!  What a great idea!  
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debra Brown, please change the email address to: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Let-s-Talk-Gift-Cards-tp56760.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Let's Talk Gift Cards

Rose Wilkos

Didn’t work for me, either

From: ml+s1100894n56761h95@.nabble <ml+s1100894n56761h95@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 5:26 PM
To: Rose Wilkos <rose@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Let's Talk Gift Cards

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Let's%20Talk%20Gift%20Cards

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Link doesn’t work for me.

Jan Grant

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 15, 2020, at 3:54 PM, SUDSOL [Debra Brown] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56760h59@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mtstampinupdemo@

My in-laws ALWAYS give gift cards to the grandchildren (several different ones at Christmas) and our son promptly puts them in an envelope and forgets about them!  Well look here!  This gift card wallet is going to go in his stocking for all those cards!  What a great idea!  

Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debra Brown, please change the email address to: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Let-s-Talk-Gift-Cards-tp56760.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Let-s-Talk-Gift-Cards-tp56760p56761.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h97@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Debra Brown

Could not open.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 15, 2020, at 4:54 PM, SUDSOL [Debra Brown] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56760h6@.nabble> wrote:

Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Clark
In reply to this post by Debra Brown

Some gifts cards, many in fact, reduce in amount if not used promptly.  I now give cash instead of gift cards.  diane clark

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Debra Brown] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56760h65@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <dianecl6@>
Sent: Tue, Dec 15, 2020 3:54 pm
Subject: SU!: Let's Talk Gift Cards

mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com?subject=Let%27s%20Talk%20Gift%20Cards

Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h98@.nabble