classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Layering framelits

Becky Cummins
Can anyone tell me if the ovals layering framelits will match up with the stitched framelits? I saw a card that had a stitched oval backed with a scalloped oval and I'm not sure what was used. TIA Becky in Battle Creek
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Layering framelits

Sara Levin

Yes, the Stitched Framelits are sized to coordinate with the various Layering Framelits sets.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 9:57 AM, SUDSOL [Becky Cummins] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36115h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Firstgr22@aol.com?subject=Layering+framelits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Firstgr22@aol.com

Can anyone tell me if the ovals layering framelits will match up with the stitched framelits? I saw a card that had a stitched oval backed with a scalloped oval and I'm not sure what was used. TIA Becky in Battle Creek

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky Cummins, please change the email address to: Firstgr22@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Layering-framelits-tp36115.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Layering framelits

Becky Cummins

Thanks so much for the quick responses.  This group is always so helpful!

Becky in Battle Creek  :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36116h14@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <Firstgr22@>
Sent: Wed, May 10, 2017 10:30 am
Subject: Re: SU!: Layering framelits

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Layering framelits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Yes, the Stitched Framelits are sized to coordinate with the various Layering Framelits sets.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 9:57 AM, SUDSOL [Becky Cummins] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36115h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Firstgr22@aol.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky Cummins, please change the email address to: Firstgr22@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Layering-framelits-tp36115.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Layering-framelits-tp36115p36116.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h92@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: Layering framelits

Carolyn Jackson
In reply to this post by Becky Cummins

Yes, they do. I did that for a stamp club project just this week.

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.com

937-307-4582

Carolyn’s Creations Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/

From: ml+s1100894n36115h92@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36115h92@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 9:57 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <crj@.rr>
Subject: SU!: Layering framelits

Firstgr22@aol.com?subject=Layering%20framelits

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h1@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avast.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: SU!: Layering framelits

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Sara Levin

Could you please share the share : )

Thank you!
Lois

Lois Folla

Senior Manager | Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@ | Phone: 732-785-1558

Office: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Shop Online 27/4 at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n36116h12@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36116h12@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 10:33 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Layering%20framelits

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Sara

Sara Levin

theartfulinker.com
(blog)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Layering-framelits-tp36115p36116.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: SU!: Layering framelits

Lois Folla

Some days you wish you could unsend things…. Sorry… I was thinking there was a list of what matched the stitch it dies. I have the retired circles and ovals that match great!

Have a nice weekend!

Lois

Lois Folla

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

From: ml+s1100894n36153h59@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36153h59@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 8:41 PM

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Layering%20framelits

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Could you please share the share : )

Thank you!
Lois

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n36116h12@.nabble [ml+s1100894n36116h12@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 10:33 AM

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Layering%20framelits

Sara

Sara Levin

theartfulinker.com
(blog)

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Layering-framelits-tp36115p36153.html