Lasting Lily Question

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Lasting Lily Question

Cathy Hansen
Does anyone know why I would not be able to order the Sale-a-Bration Lasting Lily stamp set on a $118 order?  Is it gone?

Cathy Hansen
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Lasting Lily Question

Angie Brailsford

Yes, they are gone...update on website earlier today :(

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist    

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 5:00 PM SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47107h33@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=Lasting+Lily+Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

Does anyone know why I would not be able to order the Sale-a-Bration Lasting Lily stamp set on a $118 order?  Is it gone?

Cathy Hansen

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Lasting-Lily-Question-tp47107.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber
In reply to this post by Cathy Hansen

Haven’t heard the stamp set is gone...make sure the $118 is commissionable sales only...no tax/shipping

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 17, 2019, at 6:00 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47107h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=Lasting Lily Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

Does anyone know why I would not be able to order the Sale-a-Bration Lasting Lily stamp set on a $118 order?  Is it gone?

Cathy Hansen

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Lasting-Lily-Question-tp47107.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h49@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Lasting Lily Question

Cathy Hansen
In reply to this post by Angie Brailsford

Really?!  I’ve been searching the website and didn’t see that.

Thanks for your quick response, Angie!

Cathy

From: ml+s1100894n47108h51@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47108h51@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019 4:15 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Lasting Lily Question

n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Lasting%20Lily%20Question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

Angie Brailsford

n2ink.stampinup.net <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 5:00 PM SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47107h33@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Does anyone know why I would not be able to order the Sale-a-Bration Lasting Lily stamp set on a $118 order? Is it gone?

Cathy Hansen

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Lasting-Lily-Question-tp47107p47108.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h77@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen

You know what?  I STILL don’t see that announcement – I see the one this morning saying the Lasting Lily FRAMELITS are sold out; but nothing about the stamp set.

Cathy

From: ml+s1100894n47110h13@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47110h13@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019 4:16 PM

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Lasting%20Lily%20Question

Cathy

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

Angie Brailsford

n2ink2@gmail.com

Does anyone know why I would not be able to order the Sale-a-Bration Lasting Lily stamp set on a $118 order? Is it gone?

Cathy Hansen

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Lasting-Lily-Question-tp47107p47108.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h77@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Lasting-Lily-Question-tp47107p47110.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

The update I saw was that the dies were sold out, not the stamps. Did I miss the stamps being sold out too?

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 17, 2019, at 6:16 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47110h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Lasting Lily Question

Cathy

Angie Brailsford

n2ink2@gmail.com

Cathy Hansen

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Lasting-Lily-Question-tp47107p47110.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h49@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen

Ok, I’m officially a dunce!  Even though I’ve entered several orders during Sale-a-Bration on regular workshop orders, I’ve also been entering orders through my own customer online ordering account so I could add them to the Host Code for the month.  I totally forgot that on the workshop form I needed to enter the Sale-a-Bration in the area below the regular merchandise ordering area.

Issue resolved.  Sorry for bothering you all with this silly question!  DUH!!!!

The Lasting Lily stamp set IS still available and has now been ordered.

Thanks to all of you for trying to help me solve this.

Cathy Hansen

From: ml+s1100894n47111h44@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47111h44@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019 4:18 PM

You know what?  I STILL don’t see that announcement – I see the one this morning saying the Lasting Lily FRAMELITS are sold out; but nothing about the stamp set.

Cathy

From: ml+s1100894n47110h13@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47110h13@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019 4:16 PM

Cathy

Angie Brailsford

n2ink2@gmail.com

Cathy Hansen

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Lasting-Lily-Question-tp47107p47111.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford
In reply to this post by Angie Brailsford

Oops...I'm sorry, I was referring to the framelits. Was closing an order earlier today and found out they are no longer available.

Angie Brailsford 
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 5:14 PM SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47108h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Lasting+Lily+Question

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 5:00 PM SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Product Q&As <ml%252Bs1100894n47107h33@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
cihansen04@...?subject=Lasting+Lily+Question

Cathy Hansen

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥