Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

Julie Brooks
I could've sworn that SU! put out an update that said we could order from the Occasions Catalog through June 4th. I have searched the SU! demo webste and can't find the info. I have also searched through many demonstrator blogs and am really confused. Some blogs say May 31, some say June 1, and some say June 4.
Does anyone know what the last day we can order from Occasions Catalog is? Can someone point me to the official SU! announcement? I do not want to give my customers the wrong information.
Thanks!!
~Julie Brooks
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

Blythe Klipple

OK Everyone,

Get this............  I just spoke to 'Stephanie' at DS.

The Occasions (Celebrate the Everyday) Catalog ordering expires on JUNE 1, 2014.  If the items are NOT in the new catalog, they are retired/gone.
The Annual Catalog expires on on MAY 31, 2014.
The Carry over list from the Holiday Occasions Catalog (the one that had Christmas sets etc) is valid until January 4, 2015.
The new annual catalog goes live June 2, 2014.

I don't know what goes on between on June 1st, between the annual catalogs.  I think OEX changes their data.

I have to run to the vet now so I hope this makes sense and that it's accurate.  I tried very hard to get those dates.  

~Blythe

On May 30, 2014, at 2:22 PM, SUDSOL [Julie Brooks] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n10135h52@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

brooks1986@gojade.org?subject=Last%20day%20to%20order%20from%20Occasions%20Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brooks1986@gojade.org

I could've sworn that SU! put out an update that said we could order from the Occasions Catalog through June 4th. I have searched the SU! demo webste and can't find the info. I have also searched through many demonstrator blogs and am really confused. Some blogs say May 31, some say June 1, and some say June 4.
Does anyone know what the last day we can order from Occasions Catalog is? Can someone point me to the official SU! announcement? I do not want to give my customers the wrong information.
Thanks!!
~Julie Brooks

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Julie Brooks, please change the email address to: brooks1986@gojade.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-day-to-order-from-Occasions-Catalog-tp10135.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h60@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

Marisol Gutierrez

When is the last day to preorder?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

From: SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n10136h49@.nabble>;
To: SUDSOL Group <atouchof_sol@>;
Subject: SU!: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?
Sent: Fri, May 30, 2014 10:06:30 PM

<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" ymailto="mailto:blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">Click here to reply directly to Blythe Klipple privately at blythek@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Marisol Gutierrez
Chat & Challenge
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

LeannaK
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Ok so if I read this right then, after 11pm MST we cannot order anything in either of the 2 annual catalogs until June 2 when the new one goes live.
We can order whatever we want from the occasions mini til the 1st of June.

Leanna Kerr
Sr. Consultant~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada
My website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net
My blog: www.stampingwithleanna.blogspot.com
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl

Lets get together and create with paper!

Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 at 3:06 PM
From: "SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n10136h24@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <kerr_leanna@>
Subject: SU!: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?
<a href="blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?" target="_parent">Click here to reply directly to Blythe Klipple privately at blythek@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

OK Everyone,

The Occasions (Celebrate the Everyday) Catalog ordering expires on JUNE 1, 2014.  If the items are NOT in the new catalog, they are retired/gone.
The Carry over list from the Holiday Occasions Catalog (the one that had Christmas sets etc) is valid until January 4, 2015.

I don't know what goes on between on June 1st, between the annual catalogs.  I think OEX changes their data.

I have to run to the vet now so I hope this makes sense and that it's accurate.  I tried very hard to get those dates.  

~Blythe

On May 30, 2014, at 2:22 PM, SUDSOL [Julie Brooks] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n10135h52@.nabble> wrote:

brooks1986@?subject=Last%20day%20to%20order%20from%20Occasions%20Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brooks1986@

Thanks!!
~Julie Brooks
If you want the reply to go ONLY to Julie Brooks, please change the email address to: brooks1986@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-day-to-order-from-Occasions-Catalog-tp10135.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h60@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@...
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-day-to-order-from-Occasions-Catalog-tp10135p10136.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h1@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

Julie Brooks
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

OK, now I'm really confused because SU! demo website says retiring stamp sets & accessories (from 2013-2014 Catalog) are available through June 4.
http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/25443.asp

~Julie Brooks

-------- Original message --------
Date:05/30/2014 4:06 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: SUDSOL Group

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

OK Everyone,

~Blythe

On May 30, 2014, at 2:22 PM, SUDSOL [Julie Brooks] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n10135h52@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

brooks1986@gojade.org?subject=Last%20day%20to%20order%20from%20Occasions%20Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brooks1986@gojade.org

Thanks!!
~Julie Brooks

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Julie Brooks, please change the email address to: brooks1986@gojade.org
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h60@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-day-to-order-from-Occasions-Catalog-tp10135p10136.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h80@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

Judie Snoots
In reply to this post by LeannaK

2013-2014 Annual Catalog:  Go to SU Home Page, click on Promotions, then scroll down to Retiring Products and click on it.  The page displayed gives the dates for the 2013-2014 annual catalog as April 21 - June 4, 2014 while supplies last.

The Occasions Catalog expires June 1, 2014 as stated on the back of the catalog. 

HTH, Judie Snoots

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 6:23 PM, SUDSOL [LeannaK] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n10138h4@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
kerr_leanna@mail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:++Last+day+to+order+from+Occasions+Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kerr_leanna@mail.com

Ok so if I read this right then, after 11pm MST we cannot order anything in either of the 2 annual catalogs until June 2 when the new one goes live.
We can order whatever we want from the occasions mini til the 1st of June.

Leanna Kerr
Sr. Consultant~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada
My website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net
My blog: www.stampingwithleanna.blogspot.com
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl

Lets get together and create with paper!

Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 at 3:06 PM
From: "SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n10136h24@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <kerr_leanna@>
Subject: SU!: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?
<a href="blythek@...?subject=Re: SU!: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?" target="_parent">Click here to reply directly to Blythe Klipple privately at blythek@...

OK Everyone,

~Blythe

On May 30, 2014, at 2:22 PM, SUDSOL [Julie Brooks] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n10135h52@.nabble> wrote:

brooks1986@?subject=Last%20day%20to%20order%20from%20Occasions%20Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brooks1986@

Thanks!!
~Julie Brooks
If you want the reply to go ONLY to Julie Brooks, please change the email address to: brooks1986@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h60@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@...
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h1@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to LeannaK, please change the email address to: kerr_leanna@mail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-day-to-order-from-Occasions-Catalog-tp10135p10138.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h19@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

wingersonk
In reply to this post by Julie Brooks

I just spoke with DS and was told last day to order from current annual cat is May 31.   Last day to order from occasions catalog is June 1.   First day to order from new annual catalog is Noon, June 2.

Kathleen Wingerson
email:   kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

On May 30, 2014, at 3:43 PM, "SUDSOL [Julie Brooks] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n10140h80@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

brooks1986@gojade.org?subject=RE: SU!: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

OK, now I'm really confused because SU! demo website says retiring stamp sets & accessories (from 2013-2014 Catalog) are available through June 4.

~Julie Brooks

OK Everyone,

~Blythe

Thanks!!
~Julie Brooks

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-day-to-order-from-Occasions-Catalog-tp10135p10140.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h33@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

Sheri Thompson
In reply to this post by Julie Brooks
Why are we getting different answers from DS????
What promo overrides what?

On the calendar page of Demo website it states:

Last day to purchase Occasions Mini and 2013-14 Annual Catalog Retired product
June 1, 2014

http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/18345_25402.asp

I'm calling too.
I need to confirm Holiday Carryover List.
Sheri Thompson demo since 2002... W: www.travelingstamps.stampinup.net... T: 214-556-9319... E: sheri@travelingstamps.com... Blog: www.sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps.com... Facebook: www.facebook.com/sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps... Twitter: www.twitter.com/travelingstamps... YouTube: www.youtube.com/travelingstamps... Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/travelingstamps/...
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Re: RE: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

Julie Brooks
In reply to this post by wingersonk

I spoke to Pam at DS and she, at first, told me that last day to order from Occasions was May 31 and from 2013-2014 Catalog was June 1. (I think she had those dates mixed up.) BUT THEN, she said, "oh wait, it does say that both the annual catalog & Occasions are good through June 4." I asked her if there was a place on the demo Website that had that information and she directed me to Publications> Catalogs> Catalog Details. I went to that website (after I hung up, of course) and I don't see anything about the Occasions catalog. I do see that Retiring products, if still available, can be ordered through June 4. This makes sense because anything from the 2013-2014 Catalog that isn't retiring will be in the new catalog (duh!). So, I am still confused about the Occasions catalog!!

~Julie

Date:05/30/2014 4:52 PM (GMT-07:00)
Subject: SU!: Re: RE: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

kathleenstamps5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: RE: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleenstamps5@

I just spoke with DS and was told last day to order from current annual cat is May 31.   Last day to order from occasions catalog is June 1.   First day to order from new annual catalog is Noon, June 2.

Kathleen Wingerson
email:   kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

On May 30, 2014, at 3:43 PM, "SUDSOL [Julie Brooks] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n10140h80@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

brooks1986@gojade.org?subject=RE: SU!: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

~Julie Brooks

OK Everyone,

~Blythe

Thanks!!
~Julie Brooks

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-day-to-order-from-Occasions-Catalog-tp10135p10140.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h33@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-day-to-order-from-Occasions-Catalog-tp10135p10142.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: RE: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

Sue Erickson

Here is the link to the Catalog Transition post http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/20670.asp It says noon MDT June 2 to begin ordering from the new catalog. June 4 last day to order retiring products. This update was posted in Tuesday Updates on April 1. I guess they could have changed their minds but I haven't seen a more recent update.

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Friday, May 30, 2014 3:52 PM, SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n10142h80@.nabble> wrote:

kathleenstamps5@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20RE:%20Re:%20Last%20day%20to%20order%20from%20Occasions%20Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleenstamps5@

Kathleen Wingerson
email:   kathleenstamps5@

On May 30, 2014, at 3:43 PM, "SUDSOL [Julie Brooks] via Business Talk" < ml-node+s1100894n10140h80@.nabble > wrote:

brooks1986@?subject=RE: SU!: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

~Julie Brooks

OK Everyone,

~Blythe

On May 30, 2014, at 2:22 PM, SUDSOL [Julie Brooks] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n10135h52@n5.nabble.com > wrote:

Thanks!!
~Julie Brooks

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h33@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-day-to-order-from-Occasions-Catalog-tp10135p10142.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h71@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Re: Last day to order from Annual and Occasions Catalogs

wingersonk
In reply to this post by Sheri Thompson

Ok, this is the truth (according to Diana at DS)   She found the information on her calendar and this is the truth:

Occasions Catalog ends on June 1  (what is stated on back of catalog)

2013-2014 Annual Catalog  ends on June 4   (ignore what is on back of catalog)  Apparently, because of the first being on a Sunday, SU has chosen to extend the ending date of the catalog to June 4th

I explained that I just got off the phone and was told the dates were May 31 and June 1 respectively.  Diana stated that I was given incorrect information and what she is telling me is CORRECT.  She is sending an email to all DS personal so that they now will be on the same page.  She apologized for the misinformation.

So, ignore my previous email and use these dates. . .I am thrilled by the overlap! It will make my Saturday workshop much easier!!

Have a great weekend

Kathleen Wingerson

>^..^<

Grants Pass, OR, USA  97526

e-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

blog:  www.kathleenstamps.com

Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/KathleenStamps

Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/kathleenstamps5

YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDoL3AtQW3VSR74rb-cylvw

shop 24/7:  http://kathleenwingerson.stampinup.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n10143h73@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n10143h73@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 3:57 PM

sheri@travelingstamps.com?subject=Re:%20Last%20day%20to%20order%20from%20Occasions%20Catalog?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sheri@travelingstamps.com

June 1, 2014

I'm calling too.

Sheri Thompson SUDSOL coordinator... W: www.travelingstamps.stampinup.net... T: 214-556-9319... E: sheri@travelingstamps.com... Blog: www.sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps.com... Facebook: www.facebook.com/sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps... Twitter: www.twitter.com/travelingstamps... YouTube: www.youtube.com/travelingstamps... Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/travelingstamps/...

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sheri Thompson, please change the email address to: sheri@travelingstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-day-to-order-from-Occasions-Catalog-tp10135p10143.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: RE: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

Sue Erickson

The Occasions catalog says through June 1 on the catalog.

www.soggystamper.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Friday, May 30, 2014 4:07 PM, Sue Erickson <akviewpt@> wrote:

Here is the link to the Catalog Transition post http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/20670.asp It says noon MDT June 2 to begin ordering from the new catalog. June 4 last day to order retiring products. This update was posted in Tuesday Updates on April 1. I guess they could have changed their minds but I haven't seen a more recent update.

www.soggystamper.com

On Friday, May 30, 2014 3:52 PM, SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n10142h80@.nabble> wrote:

kathleenstamps5@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20RE:%20Re:%20Last%20day%20to%20order%20from%20Occasions%20Catalog?

Kathleen Wingerson
email:   kathleenstamps5@

On May 30, 2014, at 3:43 PM, "SUDSOL [Julie Brooks] via Business Talk" < ml-node+s1100894n10140h80@.nabble > wrote:

brooks1986@?subject=RE: SU!: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

~Julie Brooks

OK Everyone,

~Blythe

On May 30, 2014, at 2:22 PM, SUDSOL [Julie Brooks] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n10135h52@n5.nabble.com > wrote:

Thanks!!
~Julie Brooks

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h33@.nabble

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h71@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Last day to order from Occasions Catalog?

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Sheri Thompson

The only thing I think I know for sure is that the Holiday Carry Over list is valid thru January 4, 2015.  But on the pdf it shows no date info.  You can find that pdf on the demo website > Publications > last item (of 6 entries) under the current catalog.

Check this out:  http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/20670.asp    If the link doesn't work, go to the demo website > Publications > Catalog Details (left sidebar).   It doesn't cover everything but then I think SU! cannot anticipate the questions that we'll come up with.

Just think, next week at this time we'll know it all, won't we?

~Blythe

On May 30, 2014, at 3:56 PM, SUDSOL [Sheri Thompson] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n10143h0@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

sheri@travelingstamps.com?subject=Re:%20Last%20day%20to%20order%20from%20Occasions%20Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sheri@travelingstamps.com

June 1, 2014

I'm calling too.
Sheri Thompson SUDSOL coordinator... W: www.travelingstamps.stampinup.net... T: 214-556-9319... E: sheri@travelingstamps.com... Blog: www.sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps.com... Facebook: www.facebook.com/sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps... Twitter: www.twitter.com/travelingstamps... YouTube: www.youtube.com/travelingstamps... Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/travelingstamps/...

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sheri Thompson, please change the email address to: sheri@travelingstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-day-to-order-from-Occasions-Catalog-tp10135p10143.html