Last Call for Blog Writers!! Not too late to join.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Last Call for Blog Writers!! Not too late to join.

Newsletter Co-op Coordinator
I am super excited we have roughly 14 articles for next month.  I just updated the spreadsheet.  Please let me know if I forgot anyone.  If I did, I am really sorry.  Yahoo makes it hard to track when they compile one email with 10 emails.  If I forgot to respond to you I am really, really sorry.  So far I have the following people.  If you don't see your name please email me.  

Joyce Pacer
Nancy Sutton
Mart Davis
Jeanne Walsh
Jeanne Walsh
Robin Messenheimer
Mary Davis
Becky Evans
Cathy Hansen
Lisa Miller
Sue Erickson
Kim Innis
Jacqueline Brooks
Peri Beal

If you wish to take part email me a topic idea.  

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Last Call for Blog Writers!! Not too late to join.

Jeanne Moss

I had asked to do a post on how to stamp die cuts with the Stamparatus, or how some of our suites have dies that will cut out images in the DSP (I had suggested the Halloween paper, but found out the dies don’t work, so I would use the magnolia or whatever else I might have that does). 

If both of these topics are ok, I can do one this month and one next month.  Just let me know.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 14, 2019, at 3:02 PM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49427h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

newsletter@sudsol.com?subject=Last Call for Blog Writers!! Not too late to join.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

I am super excited we have roughly 14 articles for next month.  I just updated the spreadsheet.  Please let me know if I forgot anyone.  If I did, I am really sorry.  Yahoo makes it hard to track when they compile one email with 10 emails.  If I forgot to respond to you I am really, really sorry.  So far I have the following people.  If you don't see your name please email me.  

Joyce Pacer
Nancy Sutton
Mart Davis
Jeanne Walsh
Jeanne Walsh
Robin Messenheimer
Mary Davis
Becky Evans
Cathy Hansen
Lisa Miller
Sue Erickson
Kim Innis
Jacqueline Brooks
Peri Beal

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-Call-for-Blog-Writers-Not-too-late-to-join-tp49427.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

I’m on there as Mary Davis and Mart Davis. I only have one article. 

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 5:03 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49430h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Last+Call+for+Blog+Writers!!+Not+too+late+to+join.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I had asked to do a post on how to stamp die cuts with the Stamparatus, or how some of our suites have dies that will cut out images in the DSP (I had suggested the Halloween paper, but found out the dies don’t work, so I would use the magnolia or whatever else I might have that does). 

If both of these topics are ok, I can do one this month and one next month.  Just let me know.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 14, 2019, at 3:02 PM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49427h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

newsletter@...?subject=Last Call for Blog Writers!! Not too late to join.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

I am super excited we have roughly 14 articles for next month.  I just updated the spreadsheet.  Please let me know if I forgot anyone.  If I did, I am really sorry.  Yahoo makes it hard to track when they compile one email with 10 emails.  If I forgot to respond to you I am really, really sorry.  So far I have the following people.  If you don't see your name please email me.  

Joyce Pacer
Nancy Sutton
Mart Davis
Jeanne Walsh
Jeanne Walsh
Robin Messenheimer
Mary Davis
Becky Evans
Cathy Hansen
Lisa Miller
Sue Erickson
Kim Innis
Jacqueline Brooks
Peri Beal

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-Call-for-Blog-Writers-Not-too-late-to-join-tp49427.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-Call-for-Blog-Writers-Not-too-late-to-join-tp49427p49430.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Costa Marazita

I’m so sorry. I’ll update it. I was trying to get it all done before my son’s dentist appointment this morning.

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 14, 2019, at 7:00 PM, SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49431h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Last Call for Blog Writers!! Not too late to join.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 5:03 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49430h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Last+Call+for+Blog+Writers!!+Not+too+late+to+join.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

If both of these topics are ok, I can do one this month and one next month. Just let me know.

On Aug 14, 2019, at 3:02 PM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49427h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

newsletter@...?subject=Last Call for Blog Writers!! Not too late to join.

I am super excited we have roughly 14 articles for next month. I just updated the spreadsheet. Please let me know if I forgot anyone. If I did, I am really sorry. Yahoo makes it hard to track when they compile one email with 10 emails. If I forgot to respond to you I am really, really sorry. So far I have the following people. If you don't see your name please email me.

Joyce Pacer
Nancy Sutton
Mart Davis
Jeanne Walsh
Jeanne Walsh
Robin Messenheimer
Mary Davis
Becky Evans
Cathy Hansen
Lisa Miller
Sue Erickson
Kim Innis
Jacqueline Brooks
Peri Beal

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-Call-for-Blog-Writers-Not-too-late-to-join-tp49427p49430.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-Call-for-Blog-Writers-Not-too-late-to-join-tp49427p49431.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

I am doing two articles - Holding an Online Workshop and Presenting Brightly Gleaming Suite

Nancy

On Aug 14, 2019, at 7:04 PM, SUDSOL [Costa Marazita] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49432h45@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cgmarazita@yahoo.ca?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Last%20Call%20for%20Blog%20Writers!!%20Not%20too%20late%20to%20join.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca

I’m so sorry. I’ll update it. I was trying to get it all done before my son’s dentist appointment this morning.

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 14, 2019, at 7:00 PM, SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49431h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Last Call for Blog Writers!! Not too late to join.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

If both of these topics are ok, I can do one this month and one next month. Just let me know.

newsletter@...?subject=Last Call for Blog Writers!! Not too late to join.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

I am super excited we have roughly 14 articles for next month. I just updated the spreadsheet. Please let me know if I forgot anyone. If I did, I am really sorry. Yahoo makes it hard to track when they compile one email with 10 emails. If I forgot to respond to you I am really, really sorry. So far I have the following people. If you don't see your name please email me.  

Joyce Pacer 
Nancy Sutton 
Mart Davis 
Jeanne Walsh 
Jeanne Walsh 
Robin Messenheimer 
Mary Davis 
Becky Evans 
Cathy Hansen 
Lisa Miller 
Sue Erickson 
Kim Innis 
Jacqueline Brooks 
Peri Beal 

Costa Marazita 
Stampin' Up Demonstrator 
Markham, Ontario 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-Call-for-Blog-Writers-Not-too-late-to-join-tp49427.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-Call-for-Blog-Writers-Not-too-late-to-join-tp49427p49430.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-Call-for-Blog-Writers-Not-too-late-to-join-tp49427p49431.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h40@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Costa Marazita, please change the email address to: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Last-Call-for-Blog-Writers-Not-too-late-to-join-tp49427p49432.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com 

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!