Lantern Tutorial

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Lantern Tutorial

Jeanne Moss
I recently saw a tutorial on someone’s blog for a cardstock lantern using the oval dies, and with a tealight.  I thought I had printed the tutorial, but I can’t find it.  Does anyone happen to have seen this project and have a link?

TIA

Jeanne Moss
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Lantern Tutorial

Nola Burkhard

Jeanne-
I may be able to help with this as I downloaded a photo from a blog that used a tea light and Vellum. 
Stay tuned, I need to find it in my roller bag.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 16, 2018, at 10:34 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n45196h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Lantern Tutorial
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I recently saw a tutorial on someone’s blog for a cardstock lantern using the oval dies, and with a tealight.  I thought I had printed the tutorial, but I can’t find it.  Does anyone happen to have seen this project and have a link?

TIA

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Lantern-Tutorial-tp45196.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

Tea Light - COC-PDF.pdf (805K) Download Attachment

Jeanne -
Sorry this took me so long - here is what I am using for my Tea Light Card at my Cards of Caring meeting this coming Thursday.
I hope it will work for what you were looking for,
Nola

On Nov 16, 2018, at 10:34 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n45196h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Lantern%20Tutorial
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

TIA

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Lantern-Tutorial-tp45196.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Thank you, Nola!  This is really cute!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 30, 2018, at 6:48 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n45406h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: Lantern Tutorial
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Tea Light - COC-PDF.pdf (805K) Download Attachment

Jeanne -
Sorry this took me so long - here is what I am using for my Tea Light Card at my Cards of Caring meeting this coming Thursday.
I hope it will work for what you were looking for,
Nola

stampingal@live.com?subject=Lantern%20Tutorial

TIA

Jeanne Moss

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Lantern-Tutorial-tp45196p45406.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com