1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

LAST CHANCE to participate in the Fort Worth OnStage Swap

Jennie Dietrich
Hello!

LAST CALL - LAST CHANCE TO JOIN US - LAST CALL - FORT WORTH ONSTAGE

I realize below it says that I will send the final list of names today, but since we are small and this is a sold out / huge gathering, I guess I am hoping that more of you who are attending Fort Worth will decide to join us.  Having said that....  Read on:

If you are attending the OnStage event on April 7 in Fort Worth, Texas, I am hosting the SUDSOL Card Front Swap. This is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers AND meet other SUDSOL members. SUDSOL swaps are always the best of the best!!

What: Card FRONT Swap

Who: SUDSOL members attending the Fort Worth OnStage event in April

When: Saturday, April 7

Where: Near the entrance door (to the event - Look for a sign!)

Time: Lunch break (More details when we get a better schedule)

Details:

o Card fronts
    o Current SU! Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it
    o Multiple layers
    o At least one embellishment
    o Demonstrator quality work (i.e. clean cuts, no smudges)
    o Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on each swap
    o Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 195) to protect your work

The final count will be All + 1.  The extra card will be used as a SUDSOL RAKs and to scan when I return from the event.  If you want to make the +1 a full card, please include the recipe inside on a postit note.  I will send that number on March 23 to give everyone plenty of time to make cards.

To sign up: Please email me directly (Jennie Dietrich at pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net) by March 22 with your name, email and cell number. I’ll post updates to the list every couple of weeks until March 23 so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On March 23, I’ll email participants the final total. This will give you two weeks to complete your swaps.

Thank you and looking forward to meeting you!
Jennie Dietrich
Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator
http://www.pfunstampin.stampinup.net
pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net
Mom