LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER for Blogger's Boot Camp which begins Jan 21st, 10 p.m. eastern

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER for Blogger's Boot Camp which begins Jan 21st, 10 p.m. eastern

Blythe Klipple

There are just about 36 more hours before the beginning of John Sanpietro's 2014 Blogger's Boot Camp that starts tomorrow night, Tuesday, January 21st, at 10 p.m. eastern time.   If you're interested in beginning a blog or updating your existing blog, you won't want to miss out!

When you sign up, not only do you get the four hour-long webinars, but you'll also gain access to over 30 over-the-shoulder, step-by-step videos, taking you through every phase of building, optimizing and maintaining your blog! 

For more information, use the link below.  

Be sure to get the $10 Sudsol discount code from me BEFORE you register:  blythek@mac.com

I know I'll be at the Boot Camp webinars and hope you will be too if you've been wanting to do something about your blog:  Create it or improve it.  Remember, you can listen to the Boot Camp recordings and view the 30+ how-to videos through May 1st.  What are you waiting for?  :)

I look forward to seeing you at the Boot Camp. 

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@stampinwithblythe.com (biz)

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR