Keeping Track of Your Blends

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Jeanne Moss

Now that we have so many beautiful colors of Blends markers, how do you and your customers keep track of what you have?  

SUDSOL has a chart of all the Blends.  Print it out and mark the ones you have, so you can see at a glance exactly what you own!

Jeanne Moss
Business Article Librarian

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Keeping Track of Your Blends

donnab07

I store mine in the storage unit made by Stamp N Storage

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n54711h83@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n54711h83@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 5:51 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Keeping Track of Your Blends

stampingal@live.com?subject=Keeping%20Track%20of%20Your%20Blends

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Now that we have so many beautiful colors of Blends markers, how do you and your customers keep track of what you have?  

SUDSOL has a chart of all the Blends.  Print it out and mark the ones you have, so you can see at a glance exactly what you own!

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Keeping-Track-of-Your-Blends-tp54711.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

2020 07 Brandon Office 01b.jpg (689K) Download Attachment

I keep track of my Stampin' Blends by using a yellow highlighter in my current catalog so I do not 'repay' a color... I do not have any other list. On the top of the Stampin' Blends, I do have initials as to what color they are and what collection they are from. Someone had asked how it looks stored in our storage cases. I needed to get things together but I've attached what mine looks like. It's a makeshift office until we move to our home. 

You will notice my ink storage units are empty, guess what!?!?!  ONLY the new ink pads fit in them!!!  LOL Let's not even go there!  I'll be selling/donating all of my ink pads now. UGH! Nothing wrong with them, but they don't fit. So beware if you missed that minor fact... LOL 

I will not need doubles at this time in my SU! life. So instead of holding on to them, I'd rather share them. 

Have a great weekend!
Lois

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 8:58 PM SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54712h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:+Keeping+Track+of+Your+Blends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I store mine in the storage unit made by Stamp N Storage

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n54711h83@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n54711h83@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 5:51 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Keeping Track of Your Blends

stampingal@...?subject=Keeping%20Track%20of%20Your%20Blends

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

SUDSOL has a chart of all the Blends.  Print it out and mark the ones you have, so you can see at a glance exactly what you own!

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Keeping-Track-of-Your-Blends-tp54711.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Keeping-Track-of-Your-Blends-tp54711p54712.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: StampWithLois@gmail.com

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net