classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Kathy Chono-Herring

Blythe Klipple

I don't know how many of you remember Kathy Chono-Herring, and if you do it’s with a very heavy heart that I tell you that a very talented stamper and amazing friend passed away yesterday afternoon from heart failure.  Kathy did not want any “heroic means taken to artificially keep her going” when the time came and her husband Les honored her wishes. In the last six months or so he has lost his brother and mother and now his beloved Kathy and he’s all alone.  I don’t know what he’ll do.

Their address, for a card is
Leslie Herring
2707 E. Michigan Avenue
Fresno, CA 93803-1133

I’d like him to be bombarded with cards from stampers since that was Kathy’s love.  Except for Les!  I'd like Les to see how many stampers hearts Kathy touched.

No memorial service is planned at this time and organs are being donated, including skin and corneas.  Awesome legacy.

I will miss her love for stamping, her total ability to share, as well as totally irreverent sense of humor and friendship.

~Blythe
Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Kathy Chono-Herring

Maria Pobre

Oh my! Thank you for letting us know.

She was definitely a talented stamper. I have had a VERY long internet relationship with her. She will be missed by many.

Hugs~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Jan 26, 2017, at 10:36 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n34125h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Kathy Chono-Herring
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I don't know how many of you remember Kathy Chono-Herring, and if you do it’s with a very heavy heart that I tell you that a very talented stamper and amazing friend passed away yesterday afternoon from heart failure.  Kathy did not want any “heroic means taken to artificially keep her going” when the time came and her husband Les honored her wishes. In the last six months or so he has lost his brother and mother and now his beloved Kathy and he’s all alone.  I don’t know what he’ll do.

Leslie Herring
2707 E. Michigan Avenue
Fresno, CA 93803-1133

I’d like him to be bombarded with cards from stampers since that was Kathy’s love.  Except for Les!  I'd like Les to see how many stampers hearts Kathy touched.

No memorial service is planned at this time and organs are being donated, including skin and corneas.  Awesome legacy.

I will miss her love for stamping, her total ability to share, as well as totally irreverent sense of humor and friendship.

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Kathy-Chono-Herring-tp34125.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h78@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Kathy Chono-Herring

Ellen
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

I borrowed a lot of her designs.  Sad news. but a legacy for all of us to follow

Ellen Williams
stamping in North Dakota

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 6:36 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n34125h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Kathy+Chono-Herring
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I don't know how many of you remember Kathy Chono-Herring, and if you do it’s with a very heavy heart that I tell you that a very talented stamper and amazing friend passed away yesterday afternoon from heart failure.  Kathy did not want any “heroic means taken to artificially keep her going” when the time came and her husband Les honored her wishes. In the last six months or so he has lost his brother and mother and now his beloved Kathy and he’s all alone.  I don’t know what he’ll do.

Leslie Herring
2707 E. Michigan Avenue
Fresno, CA 93803-1133

I’d like him to be bombarded with cards from stampers since that was Kathy’s love.  Except for Les!  I'd like Les to see how many stampers hearts Kathy touched.

No memorial service is planned at this time and organs are being donated, including skin and corneas.  Awesome legacy.

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Kathy-Chono-Herring-tp34125.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n66h77@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Card Requests, click here.