Joyous Noel Specialty DSP

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Joyous Noel Specialty DSP

Kathy Slamar
Is this paper still available.  I have a customer who wants to order it, but #147816 shows not available.  I looked on the inventory section of the web site, but it does not say that it isn't available.  I would appreciate any help, since SU is closed and I want to close this order.

Thanks!

Kathy Slamar

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Joyous Noel Specialty DSP

Deborah Smart

This was just posted in the updates today

Sales for the following products have exceeded our forecast and are continuing strong, resulting in a large number of backorders. Because backorders are so costly, we have made the decision to shut these items off effective immediately. Since these products cannot be sent from the manufacturer in time for the holidays, these item numbers will not be reactivated.

147816: Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper 
147890: Festive Farmhouse Elements 
147811: Santa’s Workshop Enamel Elements

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and/or your customers. In order to provide you with another holiday-themed option, we’ve decided to make our promotional Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (item 149903) available for sale at ($11.00 USD/$15.00 CAD). This beautiful, 12" x 12" traditional Christmas paper has a festive, eclectic feel and is perfect for layering. Coordinating colors are Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, and Whisper White.

Though we don’t yet have a fulfillment date, all backorders for Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper, Festive Farmhouse Elements, and Santa’s Workshop Enamel Elements will be filled as soon as possible. If you have additional questions, please call 1-800-STAMP UP or email us at ds@stampinup.com.

~Deborah

Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2018 12:00 PM
Subject: SU!: Joyous Noel Specialty DSP

mailto:kathy@?subject=Joyous Noel Specialty DSP
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@

Is this paper still available.  I have a customer who wants to order it, but #147816 shows not available.  I looked on the inventory section of the web site, but it does not say that it isn't available.  I would appreciate any help, since SU is closed and I want to close this order.

Thanks!

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Joyous-Noel-Specialty-DSP-tp45050.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h47@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Joyous Noel Specialty DSP

Kathy Slamar

Thanks everyone for the quick reply.  I guess they have not updated it in the inventory section yet.

I appreciate all the help!
Kathy

On Nov 3, 2018, at 2:13 PM, SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n45051h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Joyous%20Noel%20Specialty%20DSP
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@shaw.ca

This was just posted in the updates today

Sales for the following products have exceeded our forecast and are continuing strong, resulting in a large number of backorders. Because backorders are so costly, we have made the decision to shut these items off effective immediately. Since these products cannot be sent from the manufacturer in time for the holidays, these item numbers will not be reactivated.

147816: Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper 
147890: Festive Farmhouse Elements 
147811: Santa’s Workshop Enamel Elements

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and/or your customers. In order to provide you with another holiday-themed option, we’ve decided to make our promotional Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (item 149903) available for sale at ($11.00 USD/$15.00 CAD). This beautiful, 12" x 12" traditional Christmas paper has a festive, eclectic feel and is perfect for layering. Coordinating colors are Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, and Whisper White.

Though we don’t yet have a fulfillment date, all backorders for Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper, Festive Farmhouse Elements, and Santa’s Workshop Enamel Elements will be filled as soon as possible. If you have additional questions, please call 1-800-STAMP UP or email us at ds@stampinup.com.

~Deborah

Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2018 12:00 PM
Subject: SU!: Joyous Noel Specialty DSP

mailto:kathy@?subject=Joyous Noel Specialty DSP
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@

Is this paper still available.  I have a customer who wants to order it, but #147816 shows not available.  I looked on the inventory section of the web site, but it does not say that it isn't available.  I would appreciate any help, since SU is closed and I want to close this order.

Thanks!

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Joyous-Noel-Specialty-DSP-tp45050.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h47@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Joyous-Noel-Specialty-DSP-tp45050p45051.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Joyous Noel Specialty DSP, click here.