Joseph's Coat Technique

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Joseph's Coat Technique

Carolyn Jackson
I plan to feature the Joseph's Coat coloring technique with my stamp clubs in August. I've watched a few videos and see that the "top coat" is often Black or Early Espresso.

Has anyone used any other dark color such as Basic Gray or Night of Navy or Blackberry Bliss? If so, what did you think of the result vs. the traditional Black or Early Espresso?

TIA!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Joseph's Coat Technique

Sue Erickson

Hi Carolyn,
I have used Early Espresso, Night of Navy and Shaded Spruce for the top coat. I have attached cards using each of these colors. I especially like the Shaded Spruce with the color I used for the coat.

Sue Erickson

Early Espresso Night of Navy Shaded Spruce

On Jul 31, 2020, at 4:21 PM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n54740h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

carolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com?subject=Joseph's%20Coat%20Technique
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: carolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com

I plan to feature the Joseph's Coat coloring technique with my stamp clubs in August. I've watched a few videos and see that the "top coat" is often Black or Early Espresso.

Has anyone used any other dark color such as Basic Gray or Night of Navy or Blackberry Bliss? If so, what did you think of the result vs. the traditional Black or Early Espresso?

TIA!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: carolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Joseph-s-Coat-Technique-tp54740.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.