John's blogger boot camp

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
Locked 7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

John's blogger boot camp

Kathleen Brandt
Is anyone organizing a list for John's blogger boot camp?
 It will reduce the cost by another $10 (please correct me if I'm wrong)
I'll do it, if we get enough people.
I'll take names until January 7th at 6 p.m., then you'll need to contact him yourself
warmly,
Katie Brandt
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: John's blogger boot camp

Judy Szugda

I am interested, but would like to know if anyone on here has a blog that was “inspired”/“directed” by his boot camp.  I would like to see one or two at the very least.  Judy in NH

On Jan 5, 2018, at 9:59 AM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40058h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=John's%20blogger%20boot%20camp
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

I'll take names until January 7th at 6 p.m., then you'll need to contact him yourself
warmly,
Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/John-s-blogger-boot-camp-tp40058.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h23@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

John's blogger boot camp - GETTING a group together for the discount

Pam Staples

Hi Judy,

I’m trying to get a group of at least 6 people to do the Boot Camp and get a discount. Would you like to join our group for a discount?

It is definitely worth while especially for new bloggers. 

I’ll be doing the Boot Camp with some of my team.

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/sunnygirlscraps

Follow me on YouTube:

Follow me on Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/stampwithpam

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2018, at 2:42 PM, SUDSOL [Judy Szugda] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40060h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

onlywife@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: John's blogger boot camp
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: onlywife@comcast.net

I am interested, but would like to know if anyone on here has a blog that was “inspired”/“directed” by his boot camp.  I would like to see one or two at the very least.  Judy in NH

On Jan 5, 2018, at 9:59 AM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40058h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

warmly,
Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/John-s-blogger-boot-camp-tp40058.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judy Szugda, please change the email address to: onlywife@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/John-s-blogger-boot-camp-tp40058p40060.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h58@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: John's blogger boot camp - GETTING a group together for the discount

Tracy Bingham

I am interested in the boot camp also!

Tracy Bingham
On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 3:57 PM SUDSOL [Pam Staples] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n40062h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com?subject=John's+blogger+boot+camp+-+GETTING+a+group+together+for+the+discount
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com

Hi Judy,

I’m trying to get a group of at least 6 people to do the Boot Camp and get a discount. Would you like to join our group for a discount?

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/sunnygirlscraps

Follow me on YouTube:

Follow me on Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/stampwithpam

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2018, at 2:42 PM, SUDSOL [Judy Szugda] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n40060h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

onlywife@...?subject=Re: SU!: John's blogger boot camp
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: onlywife@comcast.net

I am interested, but would like to know if anyone on here has a blog that was “inspired”/“directed” by his boot camp.  I would like to see one or two at the very least.  Judy in NH

warmly,
Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judy Szugda, please change the email address to: onlywife@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/John-s-blogger-boot-camp-tp40058p40060.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h58@n7.nabble.com
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pam Staples, please change the email address to: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/John-s-blogger-boot-camp-tp40058p40062.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h29@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: John's blogger boot camp

Kathleen Brandt
In reply to this post by Judy Szugda

Please send your name and email address to Pam Staples at  sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com
She is organizing it now
warmly,
Katie Brandt

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 2:42 PM, SUDSOL [Judy Szugda] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40060h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
onlywife@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+John's+blogger+boot+camp

I am interested, but would like to know if anyone on here has a blog that was “inspired”/“directed” by his boot camp.  I would like to see one or two at the very least.  Judy in NH

On Jan 5, 2018, at 9:59 AM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n40058h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingwithkate@...?subject=John's%20blogger%20boot%20camp

warmly,
Katie Brandt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h23@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

--
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

Gwynne Wilschek
In reply to this post by Pam Staples

Pam I am interested
Gwynne Wilschek

Sent: Friday, January 5, 2018 3:57 PM
Subject: SU!: John's blogger boot camp - GETTING a group together for the discount

mailto:sunnygirlscraps@?subject=John's blogger boot camp - GETTING a group together for the discount
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sunnygirlscraps@

Hi Judy,

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/sunnygirlscraps

Follow me on YouTube:

Follow me on Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/stampwithpam

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2018, at 2:42 PM, SUDSOL [Judy Szugda] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40060h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

onlywife@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: John's blogger boot camp

warmly,
Katie Brandt

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{EB9ACE64-8F9D-40A9-90E0-1703B8AFD869}mid://00000550/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h58@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <A href="wlmailhtml:{EB9ACE64-8F9D-40A9-90E0-1703B8AFD869}mid://00000550/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pam Staples, please change the email address to: sunnygirlscraps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/John-s-blogger-boot-camp-tp40058p40062.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h20@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Pam Staples

I’ve added you to the list.  

On Jan 5, 2018, at 9:50 PM, SUDSOL [Gwynne Wilschek] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40067h42@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

gwynne@stampsnpages.com

Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com