classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

John Sanpietro - Online Classes & Facebook Live Boot Camp

Pam Staples
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to put together a group again so we can get an additional discount for the Online Classes & Facebook Live Boot Camp that John Sanpietro is offering.

Please email me if you would like to be added to the list for this class.

CLICK here to watch a video about the NEW Class!

This is the email that I received:

2018 Online Classes & Facebook Live Boot Camp

I'm happy to announce that Early Bird Registration has opened for the ALL-NEW Online Classes and Facebook Live Boot Camp!

The two most powerful ways you can grow your stamping business right now are through Online Classes and Facebook Live!

Both allow you to leverage the power of technology to:
increase your exposure!
grow your mailing list!
generate more profit!
AND increase your catalog product sales!
You've probably already noticed that the most successful Stamping Business Owners are already doing this.

So... why aren't YOU?

It could be because you don't think you have the time... or the money... or understand the technology.

Well, I'd like to show you how you CAN use both Facebook Live and Online Classes to build your business in a way that doesn't take a lot of time or money, AND isn't really that challenging technology-wise!

Interested?

If so, I've recorded a video that goes into what we're going to cover in a little more depth.

Watch the video here.

If you're ready to learn, step-by-step, how to leverage 21st century technology and take your business (and profit) to new heights...

Make sure you register for this Boot Camp!

In addition to the four weekly webinars, you'll receive dozens of over-the-shoulder tutorial videos, taking you through all of the technical aspects.  Many of you will be surprised at just how simple it can actually be.

For more information, use the link below. The Early Bird Discount Period begins NOW!

Hope to see you there!

​​​​​​​John

Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator