classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

John Sanpietro Blogger Bootcamp Discount

Pam Staples
Hi Everyone,

I am currently organizing a group for a $10.00 Discount OFF of the Blogger Bootcamp for my downline. Since my downline isn't that big, I would also like to see if anyone here would like to also participate.

I've been a long-time blogger (I started with John) and there are LOTS of changes happening in the blogger world. Since it's been a LONG time since I did the last Blogger Boot Camp and I now have some downline that want to start blogging, I felt it was time to do this again.

If interested, please send me an email to sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com along with the email address you want me to provide to John.  I'm not 100% certain if John emails me the code then I email you or if he emails you directly, so be on the lookout.

Sincerely,

Pam Staples
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: John Sanpietro Blogger Bootcamp Discount

Darla Olson

Hi Pam – sign me up!

Darla Olson – please use this email: inkheaven@centurylink.net

Thanks so much!

Darla Olson

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Friday, January 5, 2018 2:45 PM
To: Inkheaven.sudsol@gmail.com
Subject: SU!: John Sanpietro Blogger Bootcamp Discount

sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com?subject=John%20Sanpietro%20Blogger%20Bootcamp%20Discount

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sunnygirlscraps@

Hi Everyone,

I am currently organizing a group for a $10.00 Discount OFF of the Blogger Bootcamp for my downline. Since my downline isn't that big, I would also like to see if anyone here would like to also participate.

I've been a long-time blogger (I started with John) and there are LOTS of changes happening in the blogger world. Since it's been a LONG time since I did the last Blogger Boot Camp and I now have some downline that want to start blogging, I felt it was time to do this again.

If interested, please send me an email to sunnygirlscraps@ along with the email address you want me to provide to John.  I'm not 100% certain if John emails me the code then I email you or if he emails you directly, so be on the lookout.

Sincerely,

Pam Staples

Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pam Staples, please change the email address to: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/John-Sanpietro-Blogger-Bootcamp-Discount-tp40064.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: John Sanpietro Blogger Bootcamp Discount

donnab07
In reply to this post by Pam Staples

I am interested in the boot camp, but have not seen the particulars.  When does the boot camp begin, schedule and cost?

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n40064h26@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40064h26@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, January 5, 2018 1:45 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com?subject=John%20Sanpietro%20Blogger%20Bootcamp%20Discount

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com

Hi Everyone,

If interested, please send me an email to sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com along with the email address you want me to provide to John.  I'm not 100% certain if John emails me the code then I email you or if he emails you directly, so be on the lookout.

Sincerely,

Pam Staples

Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pam Staples, please change the email address to: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/John-Sanpietro-Blogger-Bootcamp-Discount-tp40064.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: John Sanpietro Blogger Bootcamp Discount

Pam Staples

Hi Donna, 

If you sign up by tomorrow with the discount and early bird registration it is $57.00. 

Webinars start next Tuesday at 10pm EST and they are recorded and posted to a website that you’ll be able to access until May 1, 2018!  Lots of time to listen and do the work. 

I’ll email you the link shortly with more info provided by John.   In the meantime, I’ll send him your email address so you get the link quickly for joining at the lower price and no big deal if you decide not to do it. 

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/sunnygirlscraps

Follow me on YouTube:

Follow me on Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/stampwithpam

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 8, 2018, at 1:53 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40109h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: John Sanpietro Blogger Bootcamp Discount
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I am interested in the boot camp, but have not seen the particulars.  When does the boot camp begin, schedule and cost?

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n40064h26@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40064h26@.nabble]

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com

Hi Everyone,

Sincerely,

Pam Staples

Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/John-Sanpietro-Blogger-Bootcamp-Discount-tp40064p40109.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h58@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: John Sanpietro Blogger Bootcamp Discount

donnab07

Thank you, Pam!  I’ll watch for your next email.

Donna

From: ml+s1100894n40110h52@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40110h52@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: John Sanpietro Blogger Bootcamp Discount

sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20John%20Sanpietro%20Blogger%20Bootcamp%20Discount

Hi Donna, 

If you sign up by tomorrow with the discount and early bird registration it is $57.00. 

Webinars start next Tuesday at 10pm EST and they are recorded and posted to a website that you’ll be able to access until May 1, 2018!  Lots of time to listen and do the work. 

I’ll email you the link shortly with more info provided by John.   In the meantime, I’ll send him your email address so you get the link quickly for joining at the lower price and no big deal if you decide not to do it. 

Pam Staples

(919) 995-4564

Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/sunnygirlscraps

Follow me on YouTube:

Follow me on Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/stampwithpam

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 8, 2018, at 1:53 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40109h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: John Sanpietro Blogger Bootcamp Discount

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n40064h26@.nabble [ml+s1100894n40064h26@.nabble]

Hi Everyone,

Sincerely,

Pam Staples

Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/John-Sanpietro-Blogger-Bootcamp-Discount-tp40064p40109.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h58@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/John-Sanpietro-Blogger-Bootcamp-Discount-tp40064p40110.html