Jar of Flowers

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Jar of Flowers

grantj

I see Cards made without the plastic jar domes that still look like the stems are inside the jar, some are colored to look like there’s water in the
jar. How do you DO that -make it look like the stems are inside the jar?

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Jar of Flowers

donnab07

I’ve been wondering the same thing.  Will be watching for responses.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n53832h34@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n53832h34@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2020 10:24 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Jar of Flowers

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Jar%20of%20Flowers

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I see Cards made without the plastic jar domes that still look like the stems are inside the jar, some are colored to look like there’s water in the

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Jar-of-Flowers-tp53832.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h83@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Jar of Flowers

Sandy England

I have used vellum colored on back with pencil as light as I like and then used blender pen over watercolor pencil. 
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 6, 2020, at 2:27 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n53834h53@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Jar of Flowers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Will be watching for responses.

Donna Bagwell

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Jar-of-Flowers-tp53832.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h83@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Jar-of-Flowers-tp53832p53834.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@.nabble
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks, Sandy.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Jun 6, 2020, at 3:59 PM, SUDSOL [Sandy England] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n53840h39@.nabble> wrote:

sandyengland@embarqmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Jar of Flowers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@

I have used vellum colored on back with pencil as light as I like and then used blender pen over watercolor pencil. 
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 6, 2020, at 2:27 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n53834h53@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Jar of Flowers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Will be watching for responses.

Donna Bagwell

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Jar-of-Flowers-tp53832p53834.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@.nabble
Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Jar-of-Flowers-tp53832p53840.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by grantj

Some of us still have Crystal Effects, which retired several years ago. I’ve read you can get the same look with our fine tip glue. If you want a less messy way to get the look, then maybe try putting clear packaging tape over the image, after coloring it and before punching it out, like what was suggested for the rain boots in the No Matter the Weather Paper Pumpkin kit and the Under the Umbrella stamp set.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 7, 2020, at 3:24 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n53832h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Jar of Flowers

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h73@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks, Maria!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Jun 6, 2020, at 7:56 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n53854h73@.nabble> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Jar of Flowers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Some of us still have Crystal Effects, which retired several years ago. I’ve read you can get the same look with our fine tip glue. If you want a less messy way to get the look, then maybe try putting clear packaging tape over the image, after coloring it and before punching it out, like what was suggested for the rain boots in the No Matter the Weather Paper Pumpkin kit and the Under the Umbrella stamp set.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 7, 2020, at 3:24 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n53832h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Jar of Flowers

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h73@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Jar-of-Flowers-tp53832p53854.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

You can also punch out the jar and cover the back of the opening with a piece of window sheet, stamp the images the put the jar image piece over the stamping.  Stamp other flowers the come out of the top of the faux jar.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020, 8:56 PM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n53854h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Jar+of+Flowers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 7, 2020, at 3:24 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n53832h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@...?subject=Jar of Flowers

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h73@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Jar-of-Flowers-tp53832p53854.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks, Kim.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Jun 6, 2020, at 10:26 PM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n53857h66@.nabble> wrote:

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Jar of Flowers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@

You can also punch out the jar and cover the back of the opening with a piece of window sheet, stamp the images the put the jar image piece over the stamping. Stamp other flowers the come out of the top of the faux jar.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020, 8:56 PM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n53854h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Jar+of+Flowers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 7, 2020, at 3:24 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n53832h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@...?subject=Jar of Flowers

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h73@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Jar-of-Flowers-tp53832p53857.html