JOHN SANPIETRO'S BLOGGERS BOOT CAMP: Start date postponed.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

JOHN SANPIETRO'S BLOGGERS BOOT CAMP: Start date postponed.

Blythe Klipple

HELLO Sudsol,

I'm still en route home from Houston and SU!'s Leadership conference.  I'm taking advantage of the wifi at my daughter's home (overnight 'hotel') before heading the last 2.5 hours home.  

I can still send you the code for John's Boot Camp but the start date will be moved back at least 1 week due to the passing of his mom on last Thursday.  I'll update 'last chance' info when I have it.

If you want to send him a card he is currently in New York state:  43 Fir Street, Town of Jay, NY 12941, USA 

Take care.............

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@stampinwithblythe.com (biz)

My 17 year old niece, Annika, suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8, 2013. Although she hasn't woken up yet (can you say insurance and medications as part of the reason???!!!), she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

BLOGGERS BOOT CAMP---DON'T WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE TO REGISTER

Blythe Klipple

John Sanpietro's all new, refreshed and updated BLOGGER'S BOOT CAMP begins next Tuesday evening, January 14th, 10 p.m. eastern time.  Don't wait around until the last minute to register!

If you've been waiting to start a blog or need to improve your blog (like me) NOW is the time!

When you sign up, not only do you get the four hour-long webinars, but you'll also gain access to over 30 over-the-shoulder, step-by-step videos, taking you through every phase of building, optimizing and maintaining your blog! 

For more information, use the link below.  

Be sure to get the $10 Sudsol discount code from me BEFORE you register:  blythek@mac.com
In addition to the $10 EARLY BIRD discount, that's $20 off of your registration right now.

I know I'll be at the Boot Camp webinars and hope you will be too if you've been wanting to do something about your blog:  Create it or improve it.  Remember, you can listen to the Boot Camp recordings and view the 30+ how-to videos through May 1st.  What are you waiting for?  :)

I'm in Houston, at Leadership, and will respond to your code requests this evening.  I'm away from wifi all day.

I look forward to seeing you at the Boot Camp. 

~Blythe

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: JOHN SANPIETRO'S BLOGGERS BOOT CAMP: Start date postponed.

Linda Wyatt
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

I would like to have the code

Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 10:32:56 -0800
To: llw102@
Subject: SU!: JOHN SANPIETRO'S BLOGGERS BOOT CAMP: Start date postponed.

HELLO Sudsol,

I'm still en route home from Houston and SU!'s Leadership conference.  I'm taking advantage of the wifi at my daughter's home (overnight 'hotel') before heading the last 2.5 hours home.  

I can still send you the code for John's Boot Camp but the start date will be moved back at least 1 week due to the passing of his mom on last Thursday.  I'll update 'last chance' info when I have it.

If you want to send him a card he is currently in New York state:  43 Fir Street, Town of Jay, NY 12941, USA 

Take care.............

~Blythe

blythek@ (Sudsol) or blythe@ (biz)

My 17 year old niece, Annika, suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8, 2013. Although she hasn't woken up yet (can you say insurance and medications as part of the reason???!!!), she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/JOHN-SANPIETRO-S-BLOGGERS-BOOT-CAMP-Start-date-postponed-tp4589.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h49@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

POSTPONED - 2014 Blogger's Boot Camp - Please Read

John Sanpietro
Hi everyone,

As many of you have heard by now, my Mom passed away last Thursday evening.

Due to necessary travel and family obligations, I'm not going to be able to begin the 2014 Blogger's Boot Camp this week, as scheduled.

We will begin the Boot Camp one week from now.

The new Blogger's Boot Camp dates will be: January 21st thru February 11th.

Registration deadlines will also be moved back by one week.

Thank you again for all of your thoughts, kind words and prayers.  They've been a source of strength during this difficult time.

Warmest regards,

John
Warmest regards,

John

John Sanpietro
Certified Master Coach (Int'l Association of Coaches)
Stamping Is My Business!

The 2015 Social Networking Boot Camp, Part 1!
Early Bird Thru March 24th!
Email Blythe (blythek@mac.com) for the SUDSOL Discount Code!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: JOHN SANPIETRO'S BLOGGERS BOOT CAMP: Start date postponed.

Gabriele Pawlitzek

I'd like to receive the code please, thanks in advance, Gabriele

Sent from my iPad

On 13.01.2014, at 19:33, "Blythe Klipple [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)]" <ml-node+s1100894n4589h61@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

HELLO Sudsol,

Take care.............

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/JOHN-SANPIETRO-S-BLOGGERS-BOOT-CAMP-Start-date-postponed-tp4589.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h55@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: POSTPONED - 2014 Blogger's Boot Camp - Please Read

Annette Stewart
In reply to this post by John Sanpietro

John,  I had not heard.  I  so sorry for your loss.   My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
Sincerely
Annette Stewart
Ink,Paper,Scissors...Rock

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 13, 2014, at 5:15 PM, "John Sanpietro [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)]" <ml-node+s1100894n4599h56@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Due to necessary travel and family obligations, I'm not going to be able to begin the 2014 Blogger's Boot Camp this week, as scheduled.

Thank you again for all of your thoughts, kind words and prayers.  They've been a source of strength during this difficult time.

Warmest regards,

John
Warmest regards,

John

John Sanpietro
Stamping Is My Business!

FREE WEBINAR THIS THURSDAY! "How To Make 2014 YOUR BEST EVER!" Time and space are limited! To sign up, CLICK HERE!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: john@stampingismybusiness.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/POSTPONED-2014-Blogger-s-Boot-Camp-Please-Read-tp4599.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h40@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: POSTPONED - 2014 Blogger's Boot Camp - Please Read

Sandy Jones
In reply to this post by John Sanpietro

Hi John,

I hadn't heard your sad news and I'm so sorry.  We just lost my dad recently and it's not an easy time.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sandy Jones
From: "John Sanpietro [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)]" <ml-node+s1100894n4599h12@.nabble>
To: Sandy Jones [via SUDSOL] <stampinsanjo@>
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 2:15 PM
Subject: SU!: POSTPONED - 2014 Blogger's Boot Camp - Please Read

Hi everyone,

Warmest regards,

John
Warmest regards,

John

John Sanpietro
Stamping Is My Business!

FREE WEBINAR THIS THURSDAY! "How To Make 2014 YOUR BEST EVER!" Time and space are limited! To sign up, CLICK HERE!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: john@stampingismybusiness.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/POSTPONED-2014-Blogger-s-Boot-Camp-Please-Read-tp4599.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h96@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: JOHN SANPIETRO'S BLOGGERS BOOT CAMP: Start date postponed.

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Gabriele Pawlitzek

Here you are Gabriele.  And bear in mind that the boot camp will not start until January 21st now.  I'll be posting info and John might as well.

SUDSOL MEMBERS SAVE $10 off the cost of registration.

To register and receive the SUDSOL Discount, follow the instructions below:

2. Read through all the info and click the Register Now button at the bottom of the page.

3. In the Shopping Cart, verify your order and enter the following code in the 'Coupon Code' box on the left side: SUDSOL4477

4. IMPORTANT - Click the 'Apply' button next to the code you just entered before proceeding. If you fail to do this, you won't get the discount!

5. If you register by Wednesday, January 8th, your total should be $67 (Early Bird Price of $77 minus $10 SUDSOL Discount). After Wednesday, January 8th, your price should be $77 (Regular registration price of $87 minus $10 SUDSOL Discount).

6. Once the code is applied, you'll see the discount reflected in the price. You can then click the green 'Check Out' button to complete your registration.

~Blythe

On Jan 13, 2014, at 2:50 PM, Gabriele Pawlitzek [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)] wrote:

Sent from my iPad

On 13.01.2014, at 19:33, "Blythe Klipple [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)]" <ml-node+s1100894n4589h61@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

HELLO Sudsol,

Take care.............

~Blythe

To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h55@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://816/" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: gpawlitzek@gmail.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/JOHN-SANPIETRO-S-BLOGGERS-BOOT-CAMP-Start-date-postponed-tp4589p4603.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h20@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: JOHN SANPIETRO'S BLOGGERS BOOT CAMP: Start date postponed.

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Linda Wyatt

Here you are Linda:

2. Read through all the info and click the Register Now button at the bottom of the page.

3. In the Shopping Cart, verify your order and enter the following code in the 'Coupon Code' box on the left side: SUDSOL4477

4. IMPORTANT - Click the 'Apply' button next to the code you just entered before proceeding. If you fail to do this, you won't get the discount!

5. If you register by Wednesday, January 8th, your total should be $67 (Early Bird Price of $77 minus $10 SUDSOL Discount). After Wednesday, January 8th, your price should be $77 (Regular registration price of $87 minus $10 SUDSOL Discount).

6. Once the code is applied, you'll see the discount reflected in the price. You can then click the green 'Check Out' button to complete your registration.

~Blythe

On Jan 13, 2014, at 11:18 AM, Linda Wyatt [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)] wrote:

I would like to have the code

Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 10:32:56 -0800
To: llw102@
Subject: SU!: JOHN SANPIETRO'S BLOGGERS BOOT CAMP: Start date postponed.

HELLO Sudsol,

Take care.............

~Blythe

blythek@ (Sudsol) or blythe@ (biz)

To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h49@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://880/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: llw102@hotmail.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/JOHN-SANPIETRO-S-BLOGGERS-BOOT-CAMP-Start-date-postponed-tp4589p4590.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h20@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: JOHN SANPIETRO'S BLOGGERS BOOT CAMP: Start date postponed.

Lucia Gammon

Awesome!!!  I wasn't quite ready.  Glad it starts next week.  
You're the BEST, Blythe.  I'm so glad I got a picture with you.

Have a GREAT week!!

Lucia Gammon
100 Crossing Circle
Rincon, Georgia   31326
(912) 663-3098

lfgammon58@gmail.com

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Blythe Klipple [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)] <ml-node+s1100894n4660h4@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Here you are Gabriele.  And bear in mind that the boot camp will not start until January 21st now.  I'll be posting info and John might as well.

~Blythe

On Jan 13, 2014, at 2:50 PM, Gabriele Pawlitzek [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)] wrote:

Sent from my iPad

HELLO Sudsol,

Take care.............

~Blythe

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://816/" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: gpawlitzek@gmail.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/JOHN-SANPIETRO-S-BLOGGERS-BOOT-CAMP-Start-date-postponed-tp4589p4603.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node%2Bs1100894n63h20@n5.nabble.com

http://forum.sudsol.org/JOHN-SANPIETRO-S-BLOGGERS-BOOT-CAMP-Start-date-postponed-tp4589p4660.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node%2Bs1100894n63h97@n5.nabble.com

Lucia Gammon Silver (912) 663-3098 Blog/Website: www.designsbylucia.com SU Website: lgammon.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: Re: JOHN SANPIETRO'S BLOGGERS BOOT CAMP: Start date postponed.

Blythe Klipple

Me too!  :)

~Blythe

On Jan 14, 2014, at 6:56 PM, Lucia Gammon [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)] wrote:

Awesome!!!  I wasn't quite ready.  Glad it starts next week.  
You're the BEST, Blythe.  I'm so glad I got a picture with you.

Have a GREAT week!!

Lucia Gammon
100 Crossing Circle
Rincon, Georgia   31326
(912) 663-3098

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Blythe Klipple [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)] <ml-node+s1100894n4660h4@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

~Blythe

Sent from my iPad

HELLO Sudsol,

Take care.............

~Blythe

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="<a href="x-msg://816/">x-msg://816/" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node%2Bs1100894n63h20@n5.nabble.com

http://forum.sudsol.org/JOHN-SANPIETRO-S-BLOGGERS-BOOT-CAMP-Start-date-postponed-tp4589p4660.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node%2Bs1100894n63h97@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://1073/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

Lucia Gammon Senior Supervisor (912) 663-3098 Blog/Website: www.designsbylucia.com SU Website: lgammon.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: lfgammon58@gmail.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/JOHN-SANPIETRO-S-BLOGGERS-BOOT-CAMP-Start-date-postponed-tp4589p4682.html

Reply | Threaded
|

BLOGGERS BOOT CAMP: Don't wait until the last minute to register!

Blythe Klipple

John Sanpietro's 2014 Blogger's Boot Camp will begin this coming Tuesday, January 21st.  Registration will be open until Tuesday evening before the boot camp begins so don't wait until the last minute.

Why do you want/need to take this Boot Camp?    If you've been waiting to start a blog or need to improve your blog (like me) NOW is the time!

When you sign up, not only do you get the four hour-long webinars, but you'll also gain access to over 30 over-the-shoulder, step-by-step videos, taking you through every phase of building, optimizing and maintaining your blog! 

For more information, use the link below.  

Be sure to get the $10 Sudsol discount code from me BEFORE you register:  blythek@mac.com

I know I'll be at the Boot Camp webinars and hope you will be too if you've been wanting to do something about your blog:  Create it or improve it.  Remember, you can listen to the Boot Camp recordings and view the 30+ how-to videos through May 1st.  What are you waiting for?  :)

I look forward to seeing you at the Boot Camp. 

~Blythe