Item history search

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Item history search

grantj

Is anyone else having trouble with the Item History search in Customer manager. I consistently try to look up items I think I’ve already purchased, only to have the result come back “None.” So I went and pulled some stamp sets and framelits I HAVE purchased, and I get the exact same result.

Any suggestions? I will write DS, but I’d like to know if anyone else has the same problem.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Item history search

Kim Innis

It's because you CAN'T look up items for yourself as a demonstrator.  You have to call ds and they will look it up for you.  The Customer manager system show items ONLY for customers, not demos.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019, 4:59 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46503h71@n7.nabble.com wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Item+history+search
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Is anyone else having trouble with the Item History search in Customer manager. I consistently try to look up items I think I’ve already purchased, only to have the result come back “None.” So I went and pulled some stamp sets and framelits I HAVE purchased, and I get the exact same result.

Any suggestions? I will write DS, but I’d like to know if anyone else has the same problem.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Item-history-search-tp46503.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

middaghh
In reply to this post by grantj

I think that they won't show up if you used hostess benefits to get them.

On Saturday, February 9, 2019, 2:59:25 PM MST, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46503h3@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Item history search
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Item-history-search-tp46503.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h3@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by Kim Innis

I have personal experience with this and was told by ds that we can't look up our own purchases.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019, 5:05 PM SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46504h2@n7.nabble.com wrote:
kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Item+history+search
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@gmail.com

It's because you CAN'T look up items for yourself as a demonstrator. You have to call ds and they will look it up for you. The Customer manager system show items ONLY for customers, not demos.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019, 4:59 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n46503h71@n7.nabble.com wrote:
revjanstamps@...?subject=Item+history+search
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Item-history-search-tp46503p46504.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Item history search

Lois Folla

Yes, I found that out a long time ago. I think they should change it. Why can’t we look up our things. Sometimes I order a duplicate or have an issue with Snail and they ask me to give them the order number. I do keep my forms but normally I search when I’m doing something for my customer. It’s very annoying for over 30 years they have not made it so we are able to view our demo orders!!!! 

😊

Lois

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Office: 732.785.1558  Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy 30th Anniversary Stampin' UP!

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n46506h2@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46506h2@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 5:09 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Item history search

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Item%20history%20search

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@gmail.com

I have personal experience with this and was told by ds that we can't look up our own purchases.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019, 5:05 PM SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46504h2@.nabble wrote:

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Item+history+search

It's because you CAN'T look up items for yourself as a demonstrator. You have to call ds and they will look it up for you. The Customer manager system show items ONLY for customers, not demos.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019, 4:59 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n46503h71@.nabble wrote:

revjanstamps@...?subject=Item+history+search

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Item-history-search-tp46503p46504.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Item-history-search-tp46503p46506.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

At OnStage, the new IT officer said there will be lots of changes.  Hopefully this will be one of them.  Maybe we should Sandbox this?

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

> On Feb 9, 2019, at 6:55 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46507h58@.nabble> wrote:
>
> Lois
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by middaghh

I used to....

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Feb 9, 2019, at 4:06 PM, SUDSOL [middaghh] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46505h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

hmiddagh2000@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Item history search
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: hmiddagh2000@yahoo.com

On Saturday, February 9, 2019, 2:59:25 PM MST, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46503h3@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to middaghh, please change the email address to: hmiddagh2000@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Item-history-search-tp46503p46505.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

I have never been able to use it.  Tried looking up for customers without
Success.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 9, 2019, at 9:08 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46510h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Item history search

I used to....

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860

On Feb 9, 2019, at 4:06 PM, SUDSOL [middaghh] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46505h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

hmiddagh2000@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Item history search
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: hmiddagh2000@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to middaghh, please change the email address to: hmiddagh2000@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Item-history-search-tp46503p46505.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Item-history-search-tp46503p46510.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Item history search

Andrea Mears
In reply to this post by grantj
But you can look up individual orders in your order history.

What I do now is highlight in my personal copy of my catalogue everything I buy, so I know which products I have.  If I forget, I use the order history and do it then. I can't handle terribly much being added to my catalogue (complete OCD), so I just highlight the product name - and always in the same colour highlighter!

I got sick of double ordering things, so I knew I had to come up with a solution!

Andrea

<quote author="grantj">

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Item history search

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

I sat next to the head IT guy at dinner and he asked us what we would like to  see different. We told him, and when we talked about DBWS, I said, more choices for DBWS background… for holidays and seasons… still using our papers of course if they want… but 4 years later, no changes….

But it doesn’t hurt to write in to the sandbox…. They do make changes, but it just takes years sometimes…. Who knew they were working on getting into so many countries 10 years ago. So as we were asking for things, they were working in a totally different direction. The company at that time, only had one main office in SLC and only so much time in a day for departments to work on things….

It will be very interesting to see what SU! Will look like in 5 years from now. Lots changed in the past 5 years… I hope it continues to grow, stay honorable and strong… and faithful!

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

From: ml+s1100894n46509h95@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46509h95@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 7:22 PM

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Item%20history%20search

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

At OnStage, the new IT officer said there will be lots of changes.  Hopefully this will be one of them.  Maybe we should Sandbox this?

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

> On Feb 9, 2019, at 6:55 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46507h58@.nabble> wrote:
>
> Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Item-history-search-tp46503p46509.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Not sure if you were at OnStage in November, but they’ve hired a brand new head of IT to bring us more up to date!  They even said they would be testing changes soon somewhere......was it the U.K.?  I can’t remember.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@gmail.com
270-307-1230

On Feb 11, 2019, at 4:10 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46534h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: SU!: Item history search
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

I sat next to the head IT guy at dinner and he asked us what we would like to  see different. We told him, and when we talked about DBWS, I said, more choices for DBWS background… for holidays and seasons… still using our papers of course if they want… but 4 years later, no changes….

But it doesn’t hurt to write in to the sandbox…. They do make changes, but it just takes years sometimes…. Who knew they were working on getting into so many countries 10 years ago. So as we were asking for things, they were working in a totally different direction. The company at that time, only had one main office in SLC and only so much time in a day for departments to work on things….

It will be very interesting to see what SU! Will look like in 5 years from now. Lots changed in the past 5 years… I hope it continues to grow, stay honorable and strong… and faithful!

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

From: ml+s1100894n46509h95@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46509h95@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 7:22 PM

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Item%20history%20search

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

>
> Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Item-history-search-tp46503p46509.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Item-history-search-tp46503p46534.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com