It's Not Too Late to Join the SLB New Catalog Stamp Set Swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

BobbieGanley
You still have time to join this swap. The completed swaps should be mailed by July1st

I have closed the Coffee Cafe stamp set, all other new stamp sets are currently available. Right now we have 22 participants creating 41 new samples to be added to the SUDSOL gallery. Would love to have another 10 stampers join us.

2017 - 2018 New Catalog Stamp Sets SLB Card Front Swap
SWAP NAME: SLB 2017 - 2018 Catalog New Stamp Set Swap
SWAP HOSTESS: Bobbie Ganley
SWAP ADDRESS: 8506 Blackcastle Drive, San Antonio  Texas 78254

REQUIREMENTS:  
• 2017 - 2018 Catalog NEW Stamp Sets
• Use current SU! products only
• You may other use current catalog stamps to coordinate with your assigned set.
• Non-SU! Embellishments allowed on case by case basis – ask first.
• Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
• Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for ideas so please take your time and create something that you would be proud to share.
• Card fronts must be labeled with your name and recipe.
• Early purchase/awarded stamp sets allowed but limited to 2 different sets of (10 + 1) per swapper until June 1st, more possible after this date with confirmation from me.

Email me (bobbieganley@yahoo.com) your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many you want to make.

THE COUNT: (10 + 1), (20 + 1) OR 2 different sets of (10+1) (different designs) OR multiples of previously mentioned quantities.  No more than (20 + 1) of any single design.  The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's.  I do not keep them.   This is a standard (5½ x 4¼) CARD FRONT swap, not full cards unless the design of your card requires a full card.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address and the quantity +1 of cards that you have submitted.  You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes or sets in smaller ziplock bags.  Your return swaps may not all have cello envelopes so the ziplock bag will protect them. Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe with it along with the swappers name/contact info.
Consider putting your individual swaps in cello envelopes – especially if you have embellishments that may stick to neighboring swaps or get beat up during shipping. I reuse cellos I get in swaps.

Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@yahoo.com) your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many swaps you want to make.

If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide but understand that I will limit the number of swappers using a particular set, so choose your set(s) as soon as possible. I will confirm via email each person that has signed up with their assigned set(s) and you will get timely updates/status reports etc.  If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.
NOTES:  All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to include your name and the ENTIRE card recipe.  

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  
Send them to me however you want to ensure they make it to me by the swap out date.  For your returned swaps, include a pre-addressed shipping label and priority stamp preferred.  (If you are sending me a priority stamp you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service).  Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 separate, extra stamps (to be used if the return swaps are heavier than your swaps were) must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you.  

POSTMARK DEADLINE: July 1st.
Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. Non-CONUS swappers, please mail yours as soon as possible, at least 5 days before the postmark date.  You must email the swap host at bobbieganley@yahoo.com when you have mailed your swaps out.   Letting me know that you have mailed your swaps by July 1st makes you eligible for the SUDSOL guarantee: if your swaps a damaged or lost in the mail, SUDSOL will send you make up swaps from the +1's.

SWAP OUT DATE: July 9th. If they all arrive sooner, I'll swap them out sooner.
RETURN MAIL OUT DATE:  By July 10th.  
MAIL TO:  
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

OPEN ONLY TO: SUDSOL MEMBERS
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: It's Not Too Late to Join the SLB New Catalog Stamp Set Swap

Kelley Strate

Miss Bobbie-

I found your email - I was pretty sure there was one for swapping, yay - I would really like to use Nature Sings and/or Heartland if you don't have many/any requesting these. 

Thanks so much for organizing this, I'm hoping to get my downline (I have 2!!) to participate - eventually.

Always,

--Kelley

On Friday, June 9, 2017 7:14 PM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n36734h22@.nabble> wrote:

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=It's Not Too Late to Join the SLB New Catalog Stamp Set Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@

You still have time to join this swap. The completed swaps should be mailed by July1st

I have closed the Coffee Cafe stamp set, all other new stamp sets are currently available. Right now we have 22 participants creating 41 new samples to be added to the SUDSOL gallery. Would love to have another 10 stampers join us.

SWAP ADDRESS: 8506 Blackcastle Drive, San Antonio Texas 78254

REQUIREMENTS:
• You may other use current catalog stamps to coordinate with your assigned set.
• Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
• Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for ideas so please take your time and create something that you would be proud to share.
• Early purchase/awarded stamp sets allowed but limited to 2 different sets of (10 + 1) per swapper until June 1st, more possible after this date with confirmation from me.

Email me (bobbieganley@) your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many you want to make.

THE COUNT: (10 + 1), (20 + 1) OR 2 different sets of (10+1) (different designs) OR multiples of previously mentioned quantities. No more than (20 + 1) of any single design. The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's. I do not keep them. This is a standard (5½ x 4¼) CARD FRONT swap, not full cards unless the design of your card requires a full card.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address and the quantity +1 of cards that you have submitted. You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes or sets in smaller ziplock bags. Your return swaps may not all have cello envelopes so the ziplock bag will protect them. Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe with it along with the swappers name/contact info.
Consider putting your individual swaps in cello envelopes – especially if you have embellishments that may stick to neighboring swaps or get beat up during shipping. I reuse cellos I get in swaps.

Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@) your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many swaps you want to make.

If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide but understand that I will limit the number of swappers using a particular set, so choose your set(s) as soon as possible. I will confirm via email each person that has signed up with their assigned set(s) and you will get timely updates/status reports etc. If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.
NOTES: All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to include your name and the ENTIRE card recipe.

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:
Send them to me however you want to ensure they make it to me by the swap out date. For your returned swaps, include a pre-addressed shipping label and priority stamp preferred. (If you are sending me a priority stamp you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service). Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 separate, extra stamps (to be used if the return swaps are heavier than your swaps were) must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you.

Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. Non-CONUS swappers, please mail yours as soon as possible, at least 5 days before the postmark date. You must email the swap host at bobbieganley@ when you have mailed your swaps out. Letting me know that you have mailed your swaps by July 1st makes you eligible for the SUDSOL guarantee: if your swaps a damaged or lost in the mail, SUDSOL will send you make up swaps from the +1's.

RETURN MAIL OUT DATE: By July 10th.
MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/It-s-Not-Too-Late-to-Join-the-SLB-New-Catalog-Stamp-Set-Swap-tp36734.html
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: It's Not Too Late to Join the SLB New Catalog Stamp Set Swap

irishlass811
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley

Bobbie,

Here are my 3 choices for the cards.

I would like to use:

Birthday Delivery

Colorful Seasons

or

Lovely Friends 

Are these still avail?

Madonna

From: ml+s1100894n36734h69@.nabble <ml+s1100894n36734h69@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n36734h69@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2017 8:14 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: It's Not Too Late to Join the SLB New Catalog Stamp Set Swap

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=It's Not Too Late to Join the SLB New Catalog Stamp Set Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@

SWAP ADDRESS: 8506 Blackcastle Drive, San Antonio Texas 78254

REQUIREMENTS:

Email me (bobbieganley@) your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many you want to make.

THE COUNT: (10 + 1), (20 + 1) OR 2 different sets of (10+1) (different designs) OR multiples of previously mentioned quantities. No more than (20 + 1) of any single design. The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's. I do not keep them. This is a standard (5½ x 4¼) CARD FRONT swap, not full cards unless the design of your card requires a full card.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address and the quantity +1 of cards that you have submitted. You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes or sets in smaller ziplock bags. Your return swaps may not all have cello envelopes so the ziplock bag will protect them. Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe with it along with the swappers name/contact info.

Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@) your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many swaps you want to make.

If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide but understand that I will limit the number of swappers using a particular set, so choose your set(s) as soon as possible. I will confirm via email each person that has signed up with their assigned set(s) and you will get timely updates/status reports etc. If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.
NOTES: All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to include your name and the ENTIRE card recipe.

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:
Send them to me however you want to ensure they make it to me by the swap out date. For your returned swaps, include a pre-addressed shipping label and priority stamp preferred. (If you are sending me a priority stamp you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service). Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 separate, extra stamps (to be used if the return swaps are heavier than your swaps were) must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you.

Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. Non-CONUS swappers, please mail yours as soon as possible, at least 5 days before the postmark date. You must email the swap host at bobbieganley@ when you have mailed your swaps out. Letting me know that you have mailed your swaps by July 1st makes you eligible for the SUDSOL guarantee: if your swaps a damaged or lost in the mail, SUDSOL will send you make up swaps from the +1's.

RETURN MAIL OUT DATE: By July 10th.
MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/It-s-Not-Too-Late-to-Join-the-SLB-New-Catalog-Stamp-Set-Swap-tp36734.html
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

BobbieGanley
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley
BobbieGanley wrote
You still have time to join this swap. The completed swaps should be mailed by July 1st

I have closed the Coffee Cafe, Oh So Eclectic and Colorful Seasons stamp sets , all other new stamp sets are currently available. Right now we have 28 participants creating 56 new samples to be added to the SUDSOL gallery. Would love to have another few stampers join us.

REQUIREMENTS:  

Email me (bobbieganley@yahoo.com) your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many you want to make.

THE COUNT: (10 + 1), (20 + 1) OR 2 different sets of (10+1) (different designs) OR multiples of previously mentioned quantities.  No more than (20 + 1) of any single design.  The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's.  I do not keep them.   This is a standard (5½ x 4¼) CARD FRONT swap, not full cards unless the design of your card requires a full card.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address and the quantity +1 of cards that you have submitted.  You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes or sets in smaller ziplock bags.  Your return swaps may not all have cello envelopes so the ziplock bag will protect them. Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe with it along with the swappers name/contact info.

Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@yahoo.com) your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many swaps you want to make.

If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide but understand that I will limit the number of swappers using a particular set, so choose your set(s) as soon as possible. I will confirm via email each person that has signed up with their assigned set(s) and you will get timely updates/status reports etc.  If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.
NOTES:  All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to include your name and the ENTIRE card recipe.  

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  
Send them to me however you want to ensure they make it to me by the swap out date.  For your returned swaps, include a pre-addressed shipping label and priority stamp preferred.  (If you are sending me a priority stamp you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service).  Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 separate, extra stamps (to be used if the return swaps are heavier than your swaps were) must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you.  

Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. Non-CONUS swappers, please mail yours as soon as possible, at least 5 days before the postmark date.  You must email the swap host at bobbieganley@yahoo.com when you have mailed your swaps out.   Letting me know that you have mailed your swaps by July 1st makes you eligible for the SUDSOL guarantee: if your swaps a damaged or lost in the mail, SUDSOL will send you make up swaps from the +1's.

MAIL TO:  
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

BobbieGanley wrote

REQUIREMENTS:  

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:  

MAIL TO:  
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254