It's Blog Coop time!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

It's Blog Coop time!!

Newsletter Co-op Coordinator
First I would like to thank Jeanne Walsh and Nancy Sutton for helping out last month with the blog coop while my family and I were on vacation.

We had 11 amazing articles last month.  Christmas is about 19 weeks away.  Why not stock up on some articles to use the next couple of months.  After all it is the busiest months for us.  

Please send submissions to creativestamper1@gmail.com  Some possible topics include:

- Technique
- Tip
- Product Review
- Embossing folder-different ways to use them
- Punch art
- Different ways to use embellishments
- How to store ribbon
- Pressed Petals journal
- Washi tape  
- New Holiday Catalog products
- or send me an idea and I'll let you know if it is taken

Additional post category ideas:
    Card Map/sketch & sample
    Scrapbook page Map/sketch & sample
    Product Highlight
    Scrapbooking
    Technique
    Pattern (anything but a card)
    Stamping Tips
    New Products
    Business Opportunity

What is a BLOG Co-op you ask?  It's where members each write just a single BLOG post to submit to the co-op and then have access to all the posts written by everyone else!   So you have a whole bunch of posts to pick and choose from to post on your blog or send to your customers via email.  This makes blogging so much easier and a great way to keep your name in front of your customers all month long.

These BLOG posts should be short and sweet, yet with interesting information that will prompt your BLOG visitors to shop with you!   Posts can cover various topics such as product highlights, card or scrapbook sketch/sample, techniques, stamping tips, the SU! business opportunity and more!

Try this new format out this month.  See whether you like it and give us feedback on whether we should continue a BLOG co-op format.

To join email newsletter@sudsol.com with the topic you want to write about (to prevent overlaps) and wait for an OK on your topic.  Then send your completed post as a Word document (NOTE: No watermarks on images) by the 20th of the month to receive access to all the posts submitted for the month.  

NOTE: Since these BLOG posts are posted to co-op members BLOGs, please be aware that it is possible the same post will be visible on multiple members BLOGs at the same time.  The feedback we received was that this was OK as most customers are only viewing their own demonstrator's blog.

Costa Marazita
Sudsol Blog Coordinator
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@gmail.com
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: It's Blog Coop time!!

Nancy Sutton

Hope you had a great vacation!  I will have my pre-order in soon so I would like to do something with Brightly Gleaming Suite.  I will also do an article about hosting an online workshop or party with your demonstrator.

Hugs Nancy

On Aug 9, 2019, at 8:01 PM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49357h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

newsletter@sudsol.com?subject=It's%20Blog%20Coop%20time!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

First I would like to thank Jeanne Walsh and Nancy Sutton for helping out last month with the blog coop while my family and I were on vacation.

We had 11 amazing articles last month.  Christmas is about 19 weeks away.  Why not stock up on some articles to use the next couple of months.  After all it is the busiest months for us.  

Please send submissions to creativestamper1@gmail.com  Some possible topics include:

- Technique
- Tip
- Product Review
- Punch art
- How to store ribbon
- Pressed Petals journal
- Washi tape  

Card Map/sketch & sample
    Product Highlight
    Scrapbooking
    Technique
    Stamping Tips
    New Products
    Business Opportunity

What is a BLOG Co-op you ask?  It's where members each write just a single BLOG post to submit to the co-op and then have access to all the posts written by everyone else!   So you have a whole bunch of posts to pick and choose from to post on your blog or send to your customers via email.  This makes blogging so much easier and a great way to keep your name in front of your customers all month long.

These BLOG posts should be short and sweet, yet with interesting information that will prompt your BLOG visitors to shop with you!   Posts can cover various topics such as product highlights, card or scrapbook sketch/sample, techniques, stamping tips, the SU! business opportunity and more!

Try this new format out this month.  See whether you like it and give us feedback on whether we should continue a BLOG co-op format.

To join newsletter@sudsol.com with the topic you want to write about (to prevent overlaps) and wait for an OK on your topic.  Then send your completed post as a Word document (NOTE: No watermarks on images) by the 20th of the month to receive access to all the posts submitted for the month.  

NOTE: Since these BLOG posts are posted to co-op members BLOGs, please be aware that it is possible the same post will be visible on multiple members BLOGs at the same time.  The feedback we received was that this was OK as most customers are only viewing their own demonstrator's blog.

Costa Marazita
Sudsol Blog Coordinator
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/It-s-Blog-Coop-time-tp49357.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

I would like to do a tip on our new packaging for our dies. Mart Davis 

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 9:47 PM SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49361h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+It's+Blog+Coop+time!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Hope you had a great vacation!  I will have my pre-order in soon so I would like to do something with Brightly Gleaming Suite.  I will also do an article about hosting an online workshop or party with your demonstrator.

Hugs Nancy

On Aug 9, 2019, at 8:01 PM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49357h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

newsletter@...?subject=It's%20Blog%20Coop%20time!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

We had 11 amazing articles last month.  Christmas is about 19 weeks away.  Why not stock up on some articles to use the next couple of months.  After all it is the busiest months for us.  

- Technique
- Tip
- Product Review
- Punch art
- How to store ribbon
- Pressed Petals journal
- Washi tape  

Card Map/sketch & sample
    Product Highlight
    Scrapbooking
    Technique
    Stamping Tips
    New Products
    Business Opportunity

What is a BLOG Co-op you ask?  It's where members each write just a single BLOG post to submit to the co-op and then have access to all the posts written by everyone else!   So you have a whole bunch of posts to pick and choose from to post on your blog or send to your customers via email.  This makes blogging so much easier and a great way to keep your name in front of your customers all month long.

Try this new format out this month.  See whether you like it and give us feedback on whether we should continue a BLOG co-op format.

To join newsletter@sudsol.com with the topic you want to write about (to prevent overlaps) and wait for an OK on your topic.  Then send your completed post as a Word document (NOTE: No watermarks on images) by the 20th of the month to receive access to all the posts submitted for the month.  

NOTE: Since these BLOG posts are posted to co-op members BLOGs, please be aware that it is possible the same post will be visible on multiple members BLOGs at the same time.  The feedback we received was that this was OK as most customers are only viewing their own demonstrator's blog.

Costa Marazita
Sudsol Blog Coordinator
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/It-s-Blog-Coop-time-tp49357.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/It-s-Blog-Coop-time-tp49357p49361.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Walsh
In reply to this post by Newsletter Co-op Coordinator

Hi Costa.
Happy that I had the time to help out last month.

I will do an article on the Holiday catalog. Also, I can do a little picture tutorial on the Treats Box Coffin as well. If someone else would like to do the Treats Box Coffin, please let me know and I'll be happy to step aside. Want to make sure folks get some SUDSOL time.

Regards,

Regards,
Jeanne C. Walsh
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
845-430-5971
http://createwithjeanne.stampinup.net
createwithjeanne@gmail.com

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 8:00 PM SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49357h19@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
newsletter@sudsol.com?subject=It's+Blog+Coop+time!!

We had 11 amazing articles last month.  Christmas is about 19 weeks away.  Why not stock up on some articles to use the next couple of months.  After all it is the busiest months for us.  

- Technique
- Tip
- Product Review
- Punch art
- How to store ribbon
- Pressed Petals journal
- Washi tape  

Card Map/sketch & sample
    Product Highlight
    Scrapbooking
    Technique
    Stamping Tips
    New Products
    Business Opportunity

What is a BLOG Co-op you ask?  It's where members each write just a single BLOG post to submit to the co-op and then have access to all the posts written by everyone else!   So you have a whole bunch of posts to pick and choose from to post on your blog or send to your customers via email.  This makes blogging so much easier and a great way to keep your name in front of your customers all month long.

Try this new format out this month.  See whether you like it and give us feedback on whether we should continue a BLOG co-op format.

To join email newsletter@sudsol.com with the topic you want to write about (to prevent overlaps) and wait for an OK on your topic.  Then send your completed post as a Word document (NOTE: No watermarks on images) by the 20th of the month to receive access to all the posts submitted for the month.  

NOTE: Since these BLOG posts are posted to co-op members BLOGs, please be aware that it is possible the same post will be visible on multiple members BLOGs at the same time.  The feedback we received was that this was OK as most customers are only viewing their own demonstrator's blog.

Costa Marazita
Sudsol Blog Coordinator
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h45@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton
Nancy Sutton wrote
Hope you had a great vacation!  I will have my pre-order in soon so I would like to do something with Brightly Gleaming Suite.  I will also do an article about hosting an online workshop or party with your demonstrator.

Hugs Nancy

On Aug 9, 2019, at 8:01 PM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49357h20@.nabble<mailto:ml+s1100894n49357h20@.nabble>> wrote:

Click here to reply directly to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator privately at newsletter@<mailto:newsletter@?subject=It's%20Blog%20Coop%20time!!>
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@<mailto:newsletter@>

Please send submissions to creativestamper1@<mailto:creativestamper1@>  Some possible topics include:

- Technique
- Tip
- Product Review
- Punch art
- How to store ribbon
- Pressed Petals journal
- Washi tape

Card Map/sketch & sample
    Product Highlight
    Scrapbooking
    Technique
    Stamping Tips
    New Products
    Business Opportunity

To join email newsletter@<mailto:newsletter@> with the topic you want to write about (to prevent overlaps) and wait for an OK on your topic.  Then send your completed post as a Word document (NOTE: No watermarks on images) by the 20th of the month to receive access to all the posts submitted for the month.

Costa Marazita
Sudsol Blog Coordinator
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@<mailto:creativestamper1@>
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@<mailto:creativestamper1@>

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here<http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=c2VyZ2VhbnRtYWpvcjAzMTNAaG90bWFpbC5jb218M3wzMTcwMzEwNTY=>.
Thanks Nancy!  We had an amazing time.  It was long overdue.  I've put you down.  

Costa
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by davism
davism wrote
I would like to do a tip on our new packaging for our dies. Mart Davis

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 9:47 PM SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <
ml+s1100894n49361h71@.nabble> wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Nancy Sutton privately at
> sergeantmajor0313@
> <sergeantmajor0313@?subject=Re:+SU!:+It's+Blog+Coop+time!!>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> sergeantmajor0313@
> ------------------------------
>
> Hope you had a great vacation!  I will have my pre-order in soon so I
> would like to do something with Brightly Gleaming Suite.  I will also do an
> article about hosting an online workshop or party with your demonstrator.
>
> Hugs Nancy
>
> On Aug 9, 2019, at 8:01 PM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via
> Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49357h20@.nabble> wrote:
>
> newsletter@?subject=It's%20Blog%20Coop%20time!!
> newsletter@
> First I would like to thank Jeanne Walsh and Nancy Sutton for helping out
> last month with the blog coop while my family and I were on vacation.
>
> We had 11 amazing articles last month.  Christmas is about 19 weeks away.
> Why not stock up on some articles to use the next couple of months.  After
> all it is the busiest months for us.
>
> Please send submissions to creativestamper1@  Some possible
> topics include:
>
> - Technique
> - Tip
> - Product Review
> - Embossing folder-different ways to use them
> - Punch art
> - Different ways to use embellishments
> - How to store ribbon
> - Pressed Petals journal
> - Washi tape
> - New Holiday Catalog products
> - or send me an idea and I'll let you know if it is taken
>
>
> Additional post category ideas:
>     Card Map/sketch & sample
>     Scrapbook page Map/sketch & sample
>     Product Highlight
>     Scrapbooking
>     Technique
>     Pattern (anything but a card)
>     Stamping Tips
>     New Products
>     Business Opportunity
>
> What is a BLOG Co-op you ask?  It's where members each write just a single
> BLOG post to submit to the co-op and then have access to all the posts
> written by everyone else!   So you have a whole bunch of posts to pick and
> choose from to post on your blog or send to your customers via email.  This
> makes blogging so much easier and a great way to keep your name in front of
> your customers all month long.
>
> These BLOG posts should be short and sweet, yet with interesting
> information that will prompt your BLOG visitors to shop with you!   Posts
> can cover various topics such as product highlights, card or scrapbook
> sketch/sample, techniques, stamping tips, the SU! business opportunity and
> more!
>
> Try this new format out this month.  See whether you like it and give us
> feedback on whether we should continue a BLOG co-op format.
>
> To join newsletter@ with the topic you want to write about (to
> prevent overlaps) and wait for an OK on your topic.  Then send your
> completed post as a Word document (NOTE: No watermarks on images) by the
> 20th of the month to receive access to all the posts submitted for the
> month.
>
> NOTE: Since these BLOG posts are posted to co-op members BLOGs, please be
> aware that it is possible the same post will be visible on multiple members
> BLOGs at the same time.  The feedback we received was that this was OK as
> most customers are only viewing their own demonstrator's blog.
>
> Sign up now!
>
> Costa Marazita
> Sudsol Blog Coordinator
> Stampin' Up Demonstrator
> Markham, Ontario
> creativestamper1@
> Costa Marazita
> Markham, Ontario
> creativestamper1@
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please
> change the email address to: newsletter@
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/It-s-Blog-Coop-time-tp49357.html
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
>
>
> Nancy Sutton
> Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
> Kingston, Ontario
> www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
> www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
> A good day always includes stamping!!
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email
> address to: sergeantmajor0313@
> http://forum.sudsol.org/It-s-Blog-Coop-time-tp49357p49361.html
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
> ml+s1100894n3h73@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here
> <http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=bWFyeWNvdmVydGRhdmlzNzNAZ21haWwuY29tfDN8NzY1OTEyNjg=>
> .
>
Thanks Mart!  I will put you down.

Costa
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by Jeanne Walsh
Jeanne Walsh wrote
Hi Costa.

I will do an article on the Holiday catalog. Also, I can do a little
picture tutorial on the Treats Box Coffin as well. If someone else would
like to do the Treats Box Coffin, please let me know and I'll be happy to
step aside. Want to make sure folks get some SUDSOL time.

Regards,

Regards,
Jeanne C. Walsh
845-430-5971
createwithjeanne@

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 8:00 PM SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via
Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49357h19@.nabble> wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator privately at
> newsletter@
> <newsletter@?subject=It's+Blog+Coop+time!!>
> newsletter@
> First I would like to thank Jeanne Walsh and Nancy Sutton for helping out
> last month with the blog coop while my family and I were on vacation.
>
> We had 11 amazing articles last month.  Christmas is about 19 weeks away.
> Why not stock up on some articles to use the next couple of months.  After
> all it is the busiest months for us.
>
> Please send submissions to creativestamper1@  Some possible
> topics include:
>
> - Technique
> - Tip
> - Product Review
> - Embossing folder-different ways to use them
> - Punch art
> - Different ways to use embellishments
> - How to store ribbon
> - Pressed Petals journal
> - Washi tape
> - New Holiday Catalog products
> - or send me an idea and I'll let you know if it is taken
>
>
> Additional post category ideas:
>     Card Map/sketch & sample
>     Scrapbook page Map/sketch & sample
>     Product Highlight
>     Scrapbooking
>     Technique
>     Pattern (anything but a card)
>     Stamping Tips
>     New Products
>     Business Opportunity
>
> What is a BLOG Co-op you ask?  It's where members each write just a single
> BLOG post to submit to the co-op and then have access to all the posts
> written by everyone else!   So you have a whole bunch of posts to pick and
> choose from to post on your blog or send to your customers via email.  This
> makes blogging so much easier and a great way to keep your name in front of
> your customers all month long.
>
> These BLOG posts should be short and sweet, yet with interesting
> information that will prompt your BLOG visitors to shop with you!   Posts
> can cover various topics such as product highlights, card or scrapbook
> sketch/sample, techniques, stamping tips, the SU! business opportunity and
> more!
>
> Try this new format out this month.  See whether you like it and give us
> feedback on whether we should continue a BLOG co-op format.
>
> To join email newsletter@ with the topic you want to write
> about (to prevent overlaps) and wait for an OK on your topic.  Then send
> your completed post as a Word document (NOTE: No watermarks on images) by
> the 20th of the month to receive access to all the posts submitted for the
> month.
>
> NOTE: Since these BLOG posts are posted to co-op members BLOGs, please be
> aware that it is possible the same post will be visible on multiple members
> BLOGs at the same time.  The feedback we received was that this was OK as
> most customers are only viewing their own demonstrator's blog.
>
> Sign up now!
>
> Costa Marazita
> Sudsol Blog Coordinator
> Markham, Ontario
> creativestamper1@
> Costa Marazita
> Markham, Ontario
> creativestamper1@
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please
> change the email address to: newsletter@
> http://forum.sudsol.org/It-s-Blog-Coop-time-tp49357.html
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
> ml+s1100894n3h45@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here
> <http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3&code=Y3JlYXRld2l0aGplYW5uZUBnbWFpbC5jb218M3wtODU1ODIwMjQ2>
> .
>
Thanks Jeanne! I'll put you down.  

Costa
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

bodybag455
In reply to this post by Jeanne Walsh

somewhere I saw a demonstrator make a coffin wreath with 16 of the boxes and different embossing folders used on the top.  Did anyone else see that or is it my imagination ?  I loved it and now can't find who made it? 

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49388h27@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <bodybag455@>
Sent: Sun, Aug 11, 2019 5:57 pm
Subject: Re: SU!: It's Blog Coop time!!

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: It's Blog Coop time!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

Hi Costa.

I will do an article on the Holiday catalog. Also, I can do a little picture tutorial on the Treats Box Coffin as well. If someone else would like to do the Treats Box Coffin, please let me know and I'll be happy to step aside. Want to make sure folks get some SUDSOL time.

Regards,

Regards,
Jeanne C. Walsh
845-430-5971
createwithjeanne@

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 8:00 PM SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n49357h19@.nabble > wrote:
newsletter@?subject=It's+Blog+Coop+time!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@

We had 11 amazing articles last month. Christmas is about 19 weeks away. Why not stock up on some articles to use the next couple of months. After all it is the busiest months for us.

Please send submissions to creativestamper1@ Some possible topics include:

- Technique
- Tip
- Product Review
- Punch art
- How to store ribbon
- Pressed Petals journal
- Washi tape

Card Map/sketch & sample
Product Highlight
Scrapbooking
Technique
Stamping Tips
New Products
Business Opportunity

What is a BLOG Co-op you ask? It's where members each write just a single BLOG post to submit to the co-op and then have access to all the posts written by everyone else! So you have a whole bunch of posts to pick and choose from to post on your blog or send to your customers via email. This makes blogging so much easier and a great way to keep your name in front of your customers all month long.

These BLOG posts should be short and sweet, yet with interesting information that will prompt your BLOG visitors to shop with you! Posts can cover various topics such as product highlights, card or scrapbook sketch/sample, techniques, stamping tips, the SU! business opportunity and more!

Try this new format out this month. See whether you like it and give us feedback on whether we should continue a BLOG co-op format.

To join email newsletter@ with the topic you want to write about (to prevent overlaps) and wait for an OK on your topic. Then send your completed post as a Word document (NOTE: No watermarks on images) by the 20th of the month to receive access to all the posts submitted for the month.

NOTE: Since these BLOG posts are posted to co-op members BLOGs, please be aware that it is possible the same post will be visible on multiple members BLOGs at the same time. The feedback we received was that this was OK as most customers are only viewing their own demonstrator's blog.

Costa Marazita
Sudsol Blog Coordinator
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h45@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/It-s-Blog-Coop-time-tp49357p49388.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

I saw it also but can not remember where.

On August 13, 2019 at 4:43 PM "SUDSOL [bodybag455] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49412h86@.nabble> wrote:

bodybag455@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: It's Blog Coop time!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bodybag455@

somewhere I saw a demonstrator make a coffin wreath with 16 of the boxes and different embossing folders used on the top.  Did anyone else see that or is it my imagination ?  I loved it and now can't find who made it? 

From: SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n49388h27@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < bodybag455@ >

createwithjeanne@?subject=Re: SU!: It's Blog Coop time!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

Hi Costa.

Regards,

Regards,
Jeanne C. Walsh
845-430-5971
createwithjeanne@

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 8:00 PM SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk < ml% 2Bs1100894n49357h19@.nabble > wrote:
newsletter@ ?subject=It's+Blog+Coop+time!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@

We had 11 amazing articles last month. Christmas is about 19 weeks away. Why not stock up on some articles to use the next couple of months. After all it is the busiest months for us.

- Technique
- Tip
- Product Review
- Punch art
- How to store ribbon
- Pressed Petals journal
- Washi tape

Card Map/sketch & sample
Product Highlight
Scrapbooking
Technique
Stamping Tips
New Products
Business Opportunity

What is a BLOG Co-op you ask? It's where members each write just a single BLOG post to submit to the co-op and then have access to all the posts written by everyone else! So you have a whole bunch of posts to pick and choose from to post on your blog or send to your customers via email. This makes blogging so much easier and a great way to keep your name in front of your customers all month long.

These BLOG posts should be short and sweet, yet with interesting information that will prompt your BLOG visitors to shop with you! Posts can cover various topics such as product highlights, card or scrapbook sketch/sample, techniques, stamping tips, the SU! business opportunity and more!

Try this new format out this month. See whether you like it and give us feedback on whether we should continue a BLOG co-op format.

To join email newsletter@ with the topic you want to write about (to prevent overlaps) and wait for an OK on your topic. Then send your completed post as a Word document (NOTE: No watermarks on images) by the 20th of the month to receive access to all the posts submitted for the month.

NOTE: Since these BLOG posts are posted to co-op members BLOGs, please be aware that it is possible the same post will be visible on multiple members BLOGs at the same time. The feedback we received was that this was OK as most customers are only viewing their own demonstrator's blog.

Costa Marazita
Sudsol Blog Coordinator
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml% 2Bs1100894n3h45@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/It-s-Blog-Coop-time-tp49357p49388.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to bodybag455, please change the email address to: bodybag455@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/It-s-Blog-Coop-time-tp49357p49412.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

I saw it on one of the stampin up videos promoting the holiday catalogue.  It was in DBWS I think

On Aug 13, 2019, at 9:39 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49416h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20It's%20Blog%20Coop%20time!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I saw it also but can not remember where.

On August 13, 2019 at 4:43 PM "SUDSOL [bodybag455] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49412h86@.nabble> wrote:

bodybag455@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: It's Blog Coop time!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bodybag455@

From: SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n49388h27@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < bodybag455@ >

createwithjeanne@?subject=Re: SU!: It's Blog Coop time!!

Hi Costa.

Regards,

Regards,
Jeanne C. Walsh
845-430-5971
createwithjeanne@

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 8:00 PM SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk < ml% 2Bs1100894n49357h19@.nabble > wrote:
newsletter@ ?subject=It's+Blog+Coop+time!!

- Technique
- Tip
- Product Review
- Punch art
- How to store ribbon
- Pressed Petals journal
- Washi tape

Card Map/sketch & sample
Product Highlight
Scrapbooking
Technique
Stamping Tips
New Products
Business Opportunity

Costa Marazita
Sudsol Blog Coordinator
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml% 2Bs1100894n3h45@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to bodybag455, please change the email address to: bodybag455@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/It-s-Blog-Coop-time-tp49357p49412.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/It-s-Blog-Coop-time-tp49357p49416.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: It's Blog Coop time!!

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Newsletter Co-op Coordinator

I sent an e-mail but haven’t heard back. Can you use my project this month?

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n49357h36@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49357h36@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 2:02 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: It's Blog Coop time!!

newsletter@sudsol.com?subject=It's%20Blog%20Coop%20time!!

- Technique
- Tip
- Product Review
- Punch art
- How to store ribbon
- Pressed Petals journal
- Washi tape  

Card Map/sketch & sample
    Product Highlight
    Scrapbooking
    Technique
    Stamping Tips
    New Products
    Business Opportunity

To join email newsletter@sudsol.com with the topic you want to write about (to prevent overlaps) and wait for an OK on your topic.  Then send your completed post as a Word document (NOTE: No watermarks on images) by the 20th of the month to receive access to all the posts submitted for the month.  

Costa Marazita
Sudsol Blog Coordinator
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com