It is worth the time!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

It is worth the time!

joyce pacer
Two programs that we have here at SUDSOL are really worth your time, yet so few take advantage of them.

1. The Blog/Newspaper Co op
       All you need to do is write one article for the month and in return you receive one from each person that takes part.  If 15 people take part, you have 15 in return for your one!  These articles do not have the names of the writer on them and you can add and make changes where you wish.  This is a big time saver.  They can be used on your blog, Facebook Business page, or in your weekly emails to your customer.  Take advantage of this resource and make spend this extra time doing other needed things for your stamping business.

2.  The weekly Business chat.  Those present choose the areas where they need help for topics.  We have recently been discussing marketing and only a few have shown up.  Yet, I hear in emails how people really need new customers or people to come to classes.  Well, you can have the best class of the year, but if people don't know about it, they will not show up.  Some great information has been shared on the topic in the business chat.  Or maybe the it is an evening to share ideas for cards and projects.  This can save you planning time.  The Business Chat is a great place to discuss what works and what does not.  I wonder why people do not take an hour to do this.
We have a new carrier for this since around November.  Have you had any problems getting into the chat room.  Please let us know.

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: It is worth the time!

Costa Marazita

Thank you Joyce!  

Please, please consider signing up. 

Costa

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2020, at 1:39 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51312h19@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=It is worth the time!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Two programs that we have here at SUDSOL are really worth your time, yet so few take advantage of them.

All you need to do is write one article for the month and in return you receive one from each person that takes part.  If 15 people take part, you have 15 in return for your one!  These articles do not have the names of the writer on them and you can add and make changes where you wish.  This is a big time saver.  They can be used on your blog, Facebook Business page, or in your weekly emails to your customer.  Take advantage of this resource and make spend this extra time doing other needed things for your stamping business.

2.  The weekly Business chat.  Those present choose the areas where they need help for topics.  We have recently been discussing marketing and only a few have shown up.  Yet, I hear in emails how people really need new customers or people to come to classes.  Well, you can have the best class of the year, but if people don't know about it, they will not show up.  Some great information has been shared on the topic in the business chat.  Or maybe the it is an evening to share ideas for cards and projects.  This can save you planning time.  The Business Chat is a great place to discuss what works and what does not.  I wonder why people do not take an hour to do this.
We have a new carrier for this since around November.  Have you had any problems getting into the chat room.  Please let us know.

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/It-is-worth-the-time-tp51312.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

I agree that both of these are so worth it. 

I always use my own entry in the co-op as well as several of the others. They are not all projects, either. And they’re editable. This past month there was a really good article about reasons for joining Stampin' Up! I edited it a bit to fit my own style, and it was ready to go! I still have a couple more to use. This co-op really helps on days when I need something quick. Wish there were more of us who participated!

Being out here in the middle of the Pacific, the timing usually isn’t good for me to join the chat. But Ive gotten some good ideas and feedback on my own ideas when I’ve been able to be there.

Robin

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 16, 2020, at 08:39, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51312h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/It-is-worth-the-time-tp51312.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Robin, I leave the chat up until the following Wednesday.  If it is on a certain topic that I am leading, I post the notes at the beginning of the chat.  So, feel free to go back and read everything.  Joyce
On January 16, 2020 at 2:51 PM "SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51314h48@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=Re: SU!: It is worth the time!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

I agree that both of these are so worth it. 

I always use my own entry in the co-op as well as several of the others. They are not all projects, either. And they’re editable. This past month there was a really good article about reasons for joining Stampin' Up! I edited it a bit to fit my own style, and it was ready to go! I still have a couple more to use. This co-op really helps on days when I need something quick. Wish there were more of us who participated!

Being out here in the middle of the Pacific, the timing usually isn’t good for me to join the chat. But Ive gotten some good ideas and feedback on my own ideas when I’ve been able to be there.

Robin

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 16, 2020, at 08:39, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51312h41@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=It is worth the time!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@.nabble
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/It-is-worth-the-time-tp51312p51314.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson

Joyce, I'd lobe to participate in the weekly Business Chat except it falls in the middle of a workday here in Australia. Thursday is the only day I work.
I used to do the Newsletter but became time-poor. It was worthwhile so I may re-visit it shortly

On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 at 05:38, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51312h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=It+is+worth+the+time!

All you need to do is write one article for the month and in return you receive one from each person that takes part.  If 15 people take part, you have 15 in return for your one!  These articles do not have the names of the writer on them and you can add and make changes where you wish.  This is a big time saver.  They can be used on your blog, Facebook Business page, or in your weekly emails to your customer.  Take advantage of this resource and make spend this extra time doing other needed things for your stamping business.

2.  The weekly Business chat.  Those present choose the areas where they need help for topics.  We have recently been discussing marketing and only a few have shown up.  Yet, I hear in emails how people really need new customers or people to come to classes.  Well, you can have the best class of the year, but if people don't know about it, they will not show up.  Some great information has been shared on the topic in the business chat.  Or maybe the it is an evening to share ideas for cards and projects.  This can save you planning time.  The Business Chat is a great place to discuss what works and what does not.  I wonder why people do not take an hour to do this.
We have a new carrier for this since around November.  Have you had any problems getting into the chat room.  Please let us know.

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Wednesday nights seem to be hard for several people here in the states.  It is really the only time I can be here at this time.  Our time zones causes a problem for anything like this.

The Blog/Newsletter is really worth while.  Costa needs more people to take advantage of this.  It is well worth the time for what you get back.

Joyce
On January 16, 2020 at 7:18 PM "SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51316h10@.nabble> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: It is worth the time!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

Joyce, I'd lobe to participate in the weekly Business Chat except it falls in the middle of a workday here in Australia. Thursday is the only day I work.
I used to do the Newsletter but became time-poor. It was worthwhile so I may re-visit it shortly

On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 at 05:38, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n51312h49@.nabble > wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=It+is+worth+the+time!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

All you need to do is write one article for the month and in return you receive one from each person that takes part. If 15 people take part, you have 15 in return for your one! These articles do not have the names of the writer on them and you can add and make changes where you wish. This is a big time saver. They can be used on your blog, Facebook Business page, or in your weekly emails to your customer. Take advantage of this resource and make spend this extra time doing other needed things for your stamping business.

2. The weekly Business chat. Those present choose the areas where they need help for topics. We have recently been discussing marketing and only a few have shown up. Yet, I hear in emails how people really need new customers or people to come to classes. Well, you can have the best class of the year, but if people don't know about it, they will not show up. Some great information has been shared on the topic in the business chat. Or maybe the it is an evening to share ideas for cards and projects. This can save you planning time. The Business Chat is a great place to discuss what works and what does not. I wonder why people do not take an hour to do this.
We have a new carrier for this since around November. Have you had any problems getting into the chat room. Please let us know.

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@.nabble

--

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/It-is-worth-the-time-tp51312p51316.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

More writers are needed for the Blog Co Op.  It does not take a lot of time to write one article, especially when you will receive one for each person that enters in return.
Give Costa a hand.
On January 16, 2020 at 1:39 PM "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51312h86@.nabble> wrote:

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat