classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Is this legitimate?

Cindy Hills
Hello,

I have had 2 email requests from a moreen kareen .    IT is one of those they want you to order supplies.

At first I was excited but now I'm not.  She said she only pays with certified cashier checks and wouldn't use my business website.

It is a sad day that now we need to screen our emails for clients.

Thanks    for your help

Cindy Hills
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Is this legitimate?

Carol Hodson

Most probably a scam!

Sent from my iPhone 📱

On Sep 28, 2017, at 3:36 PM, SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38463h87@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=Is this legitimate?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@gmail.com

Hello,

I have had 2 email requests from a moreen kareen .    IT is one of those they want you to order supplies.

At first I was excited but now I'm not.  She said she only pays with certified cashier checks and wouldn't use my business website.

Thanks    for your help

Cindy Hills

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Is-this-legitimate-tp38463.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

smithk
In reply to this post by Cindy Hills

Hi Cindy - 

I got one from a Moreen Smith. But the email address is moreenkarensmith22@gmail.com. So I am guessing it is the same person.

Kerri Smith

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 6:36 PM, SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38463h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=Is+this+legitimate?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@gmail.com

Hello,

At first I was excited but now I'm not.  She said she only pays with certified cashier checks and wouldn't use my business website.

Thanks    for your help

Cindy Hills

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Is-this-legitimate-tp38463.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy Hills

Yes it was the same person!   Same email!   It is just stupid that we now have to screen our emails~

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 5:50 PM, SUDSOL [smithk] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38465h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
ksmith564@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Is+this+legitimate?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ksmith564@gmail.com

Hi Cindy -

I got one from a Moreen Smith. But the email address is moreenkarensmith22@gmail.com. So I am guessing it is the same person.

Kerri Smith

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 6:36 PM, SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n38463h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
cindy.hills62@...?subject=Is+this+legitimate?

Hello,

I have had 2 email requests from a moreen kareen . IT is one of those they want you to order supplies.

At first I was excited but now I'm not. She said she only pays with certified cashier checks and wouldn't use my business website.

Thanks for your help

Cindy Hills

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to smithk, please change the email address to: ksmith564@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Is-this-legitimate-tp38463p38465.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h29@n7.nabble.com