classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Is there going to be a 2nd SAB offering

Anne Hayward
like last year?
I can't find anything on the demo site that says one way or the other.

Thanks.  Anne
Anne Hayward-Outline Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Is there going to be a 2nd SAB offering

Connie Babbert

Yes, it says in the SAB catalog on the inside of the front cover.  New items coming February 15th.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 3:56 PM SUDSOL [Anne Hayward] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n46218h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
annehayward@wildblue.net?subject=Is+there+going+to+be+a+2nd+SAB+offering
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: annehayward@wildblue.net

like last year?

Thanks.  Anne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Anne Hayward, please change the email address to: annehayward@wildblue.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Is-there-going-to-be-a-2nd-SAB-offering-tp46218.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Judy Lawhon
In reply to this post by Anne Hayward

Inside the Sale-a-Bration Brochure front cover, just below the orange & green scallop shapes, it says:  Watch for another set of exclusive FREE items coming Feb. 15!

In a message dated 1/22/2019 3:56:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, ml+s1100894n46218h71@.nabble writes:

Click here to reply directly to Anne Hayward privately at annehayward@
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: annehayward@

like last year?

Thanks.  Anne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Anne Hayward, please change the email address to: annehayward@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Is-there-going-to-be-a-2nd-SAB-offering-tp46218.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h87@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Anne Hayward

I think it’s Feb. 15?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2019, at 1:56 PM, SUDSOL [Anne Hayward] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n46218h34@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

annehayward@wildblue.net?subject=Is there going to be a 2nd SAB offering
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: annehayward@wildblue.net

like last year?

Thanks.  Anne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Anne Hayward, please change the email address to: annehayward@wildblue.net
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Correct.  It says this on the first page of the SAB brochure in small print.

On January 22, 2019 at 4:21 PM "SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n46222h96@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: Is there going to be a 2nd SAB offering
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

I think it’s Feb. 15?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2019, at 1:56 PM, SUDSOL [Anne Hayward] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n46218h34@.nabble > wrote:

annehayward@?subject=Is there going to be a 2nd SAB offering
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: annehayward@

like last year?

Thanks.  Anne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Anne Hayward, please change the email address to: annehayward@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Is-there-going-to-be-a-2nd-SAB-offering-tp46218p46222.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h88@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat