classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Inventory Color Charts

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator
Is it time to start taking stock of what accessories you own in the various color groups?  Do you like having a checklist that you can keep track of what you already own versus what is available?

Thanks to Tina Batori we have 3 different inventory sheets available for the ink colors, markers, ribbons and accessories.  Pick the version that works best for you!  

You can find the updated article here: http://www.sudsol.org/members/index.php?action=article&id=388&relid=84

Tina has earned 2 months free time on her SUDSOL membership for all the updating she has done on a variety of different color charts in the last few weeks.  She's been working hard and updating lots of files.  Thanks Tina!

Coleen

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Inventory Color Charts

tinabatori

Wow, didn't realize I would be getting free time!  

It's been fun doing the updating and I'm glad to help this great organization.  It's also made me much more familiar with the new catalog than I would have been otherwise.  I highly recommend doing this another year!

Cheers and enjoy,

Tina Batori
Eugene, OR
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator

(541) 556-7714 cell

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 2:08 PM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n9869h33@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
slb@sudsol.org?subject=Inventory+Color+Charts
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

Is it time to start taking stock of what accessories you own in the various color groups?  Do you like having a checklist that you can keep track of what you already own versus what is available?

Thanks to Tina Batori we have 3 different inventory sheets available for the ink colors, markers, ribbons and accessories.  Pick the version that works best for you!  

You can find the updated article here: http://www.sudsol.org/members/index.php?action=article&id=388&relid=84

Tina has earned 2 months free time on her SUDSOL membership for all the updating she has done on a variety of different color charts in the last few weeks.  She's been working hard and updating lots of files.  Thanks Tina!

Coleen

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Inventory-Color-Charts-tp9869.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2311h35@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Tina Batori
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Eugene, Oregon
tbatori99@gmail.com
(541) 556-7714