Internet Expolorer Problem

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Internet Expolorer Problem

Patty Stanley
I'm having a problem opening some attachments. When I tried to open Patti Scanlan's calendars and Robin Messenheimer's SAB pages Internet Explorer closes the page and I get this error

"Internet Explorer has stopped working" then I close it down and I get "Malfunctioning or Malicious add-on has caused Internet Explorer to close this website"

Anyone else have this problem and how did you solve it? I'm missing out on so many get postings because I can't open the program. Do I need to upgrade my window 7 to 9?

Patty Stanley
pstan1949@hotmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Internet Expolorer Problem

Barbara Stitt

I haven't been able to get on the SUDSOL site at all the
Past couple days.  It comes up with a video for prospective
Members.  I eve tried signing on for trial membership, but
Then shuts down.  Maybe it's internet explorer I don't know,
But it sure is frustrating.  I tried from my desktop and iPad.
My desktop crashed Thursday and dh is out now picking
Up my new one which will have Firefox.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 1, 2014, at 10:43 AM, "SUDSOL [Patty Stanley] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n5411h87@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

I'm having a problem opening some attachments. When I tried to open Patti Scanlan's calendars and Robin Messenheimer's SAB pages Internet Explorer closes the page and I get this error

"Internet Explorer has stopped working" then I close it down and I get "Malfunctioning or Malicious add-on has caused Internet Explorer to close this website"

Anyone else have this problem and how did you solve it? I'm missing out on so many get postings because I can't open the program. Do I need to upgrade my window 7 to 9?

Patty Stanley
pstan1949@hotmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: pstan1949@hotmail.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Internet-Expolorer-Problem-tp5411.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h39@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Internet Expolorer Problem

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Patty Stanley

My SAB pages are a .pdf file.  I’m not sure what Patti’s calendar is.  But if you have a bad add-in for opening .pdf files on Internet Explorer, that could be the problem.  I don’t use IE except in emergencies, so I don’t know how to check out add-in.  Wish I could help with that!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

http://robinscraftroom.com

From: SUDSOL [Patty Stanley] via Business Talk [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n5411h10@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, February 1, 2014 5:44 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Internet Expolorer Problem

Patty Stanley
pstan1949@hotmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: pstan1949@hotmail.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://forum.sudsol.org/Internet-Expolorer-Problem-tp5411.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h62@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com