classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Instant Icons

Karel Standish

Good morning,

I am trying to start blogging again and am struggling with the instant icons. ( Now I know why I stopped blogging lol) I have been at it for over 3 hours and  when I insert the code I get orange error messages basically telling me there will be conflicts in HTML and it won’t let me preview.  I can’t figure out what I am doing wrong.  Anyone with Blogger that can help me? 

Thanks,

Karel

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Instant Icons

Costa Marazita

Karel,

Which platform are you using?  You probably have the code already there and you need to replace it. 

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 30, 2018, at 11:01 AM, SUDSOL [Karel Standish] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n40499h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kstandish48@gmail.com?subject=Instant Icons
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kstandish48@gmail.com

Good morning,

I am trying to start blogging again and am struggling with the instant icons. ( Now I know why I stopped blogging lol) I have been at it for over 3 hours and  when I insert the code I get orange error messages basically telling me there will be conflicts in HTML and it won’t let me preview.  I can’t figure out what I am doing wrong.  Anyone with Blogger that can help me? 

Thanks,

Karel

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Karel Standish, please change the email address to: kstandish48@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Instant-Icons-tp40499.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h88@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Instant Icons

Dena Lenneman
In reply to this post by Karel Standish

Hi Karel!

I use Instant Icons with Blogger and have noticed that sometimes I will get a bar across the top with a list of items that it says are “wrong”. I just click on “Dismiss” and it works just fine. I think it’s because Blogger has switched to “https” to keep things secure, but not everything is compatible with their changes. Is this what you’re getting?

Dena
Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/denalennemanstampinup

Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 10:01 AM
To: dena@lenneman.com
Subject: SU!: Instant Icons

kstandish48@gmail.com?subject=Instant%20Icons

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kstandish48@

Good morning,

Thanks,

Karel

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Karel Standish, please change the email address to: kstandish48@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Instant-Icons-tp40499.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h44@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

Dena
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Instant Icons

Karel Standish

I finally clicked on fix it and everything went, could preview and post.  I was so frustrated because I hadn’t posted in a year and was trying to get back into it….whew.  Another learning curve for the non tech stamper.  I am trying to learn all of the new technology and I think I am on brain overload.  I am a hands on person and really need to sit down and do it but need a little direction.  Thanks for the response. 

Warmly,

Karel

From: ml+s1100894n40501h31@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40501h31@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:31 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <kstandish48@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Instant Icons

dena@lenneman.com?subject=RE:%20Instant%20Icons

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dena@lenneman.com

Hi Karel!

I use Instant Icons with Blogger and have noticed that sometimes I will get a bar across the top with a list of items that it says are “wrong”. I just click on “Dismiss” and it works just fine. I think it’s because Blogger has switched to “https” to keep things secure, but not everything is compatible with their changes. Is this what you’re getting?

Dena
Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/denalennemanstampinup

Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 10:01 AM
To: dena@lenneman.com
Subject: SU!: Instant Icons

kstandish48@gmail.com?subject=Instant%20Icons

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kstandish48@

Good morning,

Thanks,

Karel

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h44@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

Dena

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dena Lenneman, please change the email address to: dena@lenneman.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Instant-Icons-tp40499p40501.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h41@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.