classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Instant Icons - fix in the works!

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Just a quick note to let everyone know that the Instant Icons is in the works to be fixed :) We are working on an updated version that won't rely so much on the SU! site in case they change again :)

I don't have a date yet - but it is in the works and hopefully very soon

Thanks for your patience!

Patti
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Instant Icons - fix in the works!

Jeanne Moss

Thanks, Patti!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Aug 17, 2020, at 3:55 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n55059h70@.nabble> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Instant Icons - fix in the works!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the Instant Icons is in the works to be fixed :) We are working on an updated version that won't rely so much on the SU! site in case they change again :)

Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Instant-Icons-fix-in-the-works-tp55059.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h82@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Instant Icons - fix in the works!

Sara Levin
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

Thank you!

Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 3:55 PM SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n55059h21@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
patti@sudsol.com?subject=Instant+Icons+-+fix+in+the+works!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Instant-Icons-fix-in-the-works-tp55059.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.