9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Instant Icons.... Working Again!

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Hey all
Thank you so much for your patience while we figured out the change SU! made and fixed the Instant Icons.

Please give it a try - let me know if you run into any issues!

If you get an error after entering items - please clear your browser cache and try again to be sure that you are using the newest version

Again
Thanks for your patience!!

Patti
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Instant Icons.... Working Again!

Jeanne Moss

Woohoo!!!  I’m a happy girl!

Thanks for your hard work, Patti!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Aug 28, 2020, at 5:12 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n55229h40@.nabble> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Instant Icons.... Working Again!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Hey all
Thank you so much for your patience while we figured out the change SU! made and fixed the Instant Icons.

If you get an error after entering items - please clear your browser cache and try again to be sure that you are using the newest version

Again

Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Instant-Icons-Working-Again-tp55229.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h82@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

Thank you, Patti!!

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 5:12 PM SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n55229h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Instant+Icons....+Working+Again!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Hey all

Again

Patti

Patti Scanlan

Fort Peck, Montana

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to:

patti@sudsol.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:

http://forum.sudsol.org/Instant-Icons-Working-Again-tp55229.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h33@n7.nabble.com

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Instant Icons.... Working Again!

Cathy Hansen

Thanks so much, Patti!  I’ll give it a try.

Cathy Hansen

Denver, CO

From: ml+s1100894n55229h2@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55229h2@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 3:12 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: SU!: Instant Icons.... Working Again!

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Instant%20Icons....%20Working%20Again!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Hey all

Again

Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Instant-Icons-Working-Again-tp55229.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h44@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

Thanks for all your hard work, Patti.  I’m new to the whole online thing and am wondering if there is someone that could give a step by step lesson on how to use these instant icons or is there already such a tutorial in place?  I have a Facebook Business page but have never used the icons because I haven’t got a clue how to use them.  I’ve learned so much already by being part of this group and I know I have a long way to go but there’s always someone who will explain how things are done.  Thanks a lot to you and  this wonderful group for all your help.
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Aug 28, 2020, at 5:12 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n55229h17@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Hey all

Again

Patti

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, ml+s1100894n2311h59@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Lena
The instant icons are for a blog platform, I don't think there is a way to
use a tool like this on a facebook business page. Facebook doesn't allow
you to enter code.  The only thing I could think of is to share your card,
use the icons to make the list of items used and do a screenshot to share
on facebook - but that wouldn't take them to your card.

The icons used to have a way to create a PDF using a picture and the items,
but it isn't working yet - that would be a good way to use on Facebook -
and I will keep it a priority to get fixed

Patti Scanlan

<quote author="lkiers">
Thanks for all your hard work, Patti.  I’m new to the whole online thing and am wondering if there is someone that could give a step by step lesson on how to use these instant icons or is there already such a tutorial in place?  I have a Facebook Business page but have never used the icons because I haven’t got a clue how to use them.  I’ve learned so much already by being part of this group and I know I have a long way to go but there’s always someone who will explain how things are done.  Thanks a lot to you and  this wonderful group for all your help.
Lena Kiers
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

Thanks for the suggestions, Patti. I’ll work on that. Lena

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 29, 2020, at 11:33 AM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n55239h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Instant Icons.... Working Again!

Lena
The instant icons are for a blog platform, I don't think there is a way to
use a tool like this on a facebook business page. Facebook doesn't allow
you to enter code.  The only thing I could think of is to share your card,
use the icons to make the list of items used and do a screenshot to share
on facebook - but that wouldn't take them to your card.

The icons used to have a way to create a PDF using a picture and the items,
but it isn't working yet - that would be a good way to use on Facebook -
and I will keep it a priority to get fixed

Patti Scanlan

<quote author="lkiers">
Lena Kiers

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Instant-Icons-Working-Again-tp55229p55239.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h59@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Instant Icons.... Working Again!

Dena Lenneman

I’m working on my blog posts for the week and just had to say THANK YOU for all your work on getting the Instant Icons working again Patti! I especially love that the item numbers stay visible now so if I forget an item, I can enter it in-between the items I had already listed!

Dena
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denalennemanstampinup

Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 4:12 PM
To: dena@lenneman.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Hey all

Again

Patti

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h44@.nabble

Dena
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I finally got time to use the new Icons.  Thank you so much for providing these!  Like Dena, I love that the numbers stay visible so we can add or delete items without making a whole new list.  Great improvement and worth waiting for!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Aug 30, 2020, at 6:11 PM, SUDSOL [Dena Lenneman] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n55244h5@.nabble> wrote:

dena@lenneman.com?subject=RE: Instant Icons.... Working Again!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dena@

I’m working on my blog posts for the week and just had to say THANK YOU for all your work on getting the Instant Icons working again Patti! I especially love that the item numbers stay visible now so if I forget an item, I can enter it in-between the items I had already listed!

Dena
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denalennemanstampinup

Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 4:12 PM
To: dena@lenneman.com

Hey all

Again

Patti

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h44@.nabble

Dena

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dena Lenneman, please change the email address to: dena@lenneman.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Instant-Icons-Working-Again-tp55229p55244.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h82@.nabble