17 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Inspiration??

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
Where do you get your inspiration?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Inspiration??

Kathy Slamar

My number one source is Pinterest.  I check it at least once a day.  It can be a time-waster, but it is full of great card ideas!

Kathy Slamar

On Oct 7, 2020, at 9:42 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55835h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Inspiration??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Inspiration-tp55835.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Sudsol
Demonstrator Planning Place
Pinterest
Google search

In that order

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 7, 2020, at 9:46 AM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55836h15@.nabble> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re: SU!: Inspiration??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@

My number one source is Pinterest.  I check it at least once a day.  It can be a time-waster, but it is full of great card ideas!

Kathy Slamar

On Oct 7, 2020, at 9:42 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55835h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Inspiration-tp55835.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Inspiration-tp55835p55836.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Inspiration??

donnab07
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I get my inspiration from SUDSOL, Instagram and other demonstrators.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n55835h27@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n55835h27@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 7:43 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Inspiration??

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson

I belong to many FB groups that focus on SU products. I save Posts that I would like to make into categories related to specific products Plus, I have some general categories like GIFTS and DECOR and TECHNIQUES TO TRY. 

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 10:43 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55835h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h20@n7.nabble.com
--

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.comarolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com

937-307-4582

LIKE me on Facebook: Carolyn’s Creations

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/

Reply | Threaded
|

Dori Saltow

I get my inspiration from:

SUDSOL

And other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators

Stampin' in TX.

Dori Saltow

On 10/7/2020 7:42 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avast.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal

I get inspiration from:
SUDSOL
Demonstrator Planning Place
Jennifer McGuire
Splitcoast
Our catalogs
Seasonal trends

Peri 

Peri Beal

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020, 9:43 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55835h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Penny Nelson

Mainly Pinterest 
You tube videos of other SU demos.
SUDSOL
FB groups

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020, 9:43 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55835h42@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

I get my inspiration from Sudsol, Pinterest, and my first Friday ladies who meet once a month and swap beautiful cards. Mary Davis 

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 1:43 PM SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55845h75@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pennynelsn@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Inspiration??

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pennynelsn@gmail.com

Mainly Pinterest
SUDSOL
FB groups

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020, 9:43 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n55835h42@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=Inspiration??

Charlotte Lindmeier

Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to:

clindmeier@windstream.net

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:

http://forum.sudsol.org/Inspiration-tp55835.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Penny Nelson, please change the email address to:

pennynelsn@gmail.com

http://forum.sudsol.org/Inspiration-tp55835p55845.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com

Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy Jones

I get my inspiration from a number of places:

Pinterest
SUDSOL
Splitcoast Stampers
Stampin' Connection
You Tube (SU demos)
FB groups, including Demonstrator Planning Place
Pictures in magazines/newspaper

Sandy Jones

On Wednesday, October 7, 2020, 11:01:37 AM PDT, SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55846h69@.nabble> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Inspiration??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@

I get my inspiration from Sudsol, Pinterest, and my first Friday ladies who meet once a month and swap beautiful cards. Mary Davis

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 1:43 PM SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n55845h75@.nabble > wrote:

pennynelsn@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Inspiration??

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pennynelsn@

Mainly Pinterest
SUDSOL
FB groups

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020, 9:43 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk < ml%252Bs1100894n55835h42@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=Inspiration??

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier

Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to:

clindmeier@

http://forum.sudsol.org/Inspiration-tp55835.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h50@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Penny Nelson, please change the email address to:

pennynelsn@

http://forum.sudsol.org/Inspiration-tp55835p55845.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@.nabble

Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Inspiration-tp55835p55846.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

Mine comes from:
pinterest
demonstrator planning place
other demos
sudsol

Micki 

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55835h87@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Oct 7, 2020 7:42 am

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Inspiration??

Char Stiehl

I follow and number of demonstrators, use Pinterest, SUDSOL, and ideas from my team mates.  So many good ideas out there!

Char Stiehl

From: ml+s1100894n55835h3@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55835h3@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

I get inspiration from magazines, SU catalog,  Google and Pinterest.  I always forget to go to SCL and stampinconncet.

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
CP: 732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020, 10:43 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55835h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers
In reply to this post by Char Stiehl

I check out 

Stampin Connection, 
Pinterest, 
other demos
SUDSOL

Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Oct 7, 2020, at 3:35 PM, SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55850h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chars@cox.net?subject=RE:%20Inspiration??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

I follow and number of demonstrators, use Pinterest, SUDSOL, and ideas from my team mates.  So many good ideas out there!

Char Stiehl

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Inspiration-tp55835p55850.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Ellen

Facebook stamp groups.  Lots of fun ideas

Ellen Williams
Stamping in North Dakota

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 4:39 PM SUDSOL [lkiers] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55852h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Inspiration??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

I check out 

Stampin Connection, 
Pinterest, 
other demos
SUDSOL

Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Oct 7, 2020, at 3:35 PM, SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55850h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chars@...?subject=RE:%20Inspiration??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

Char Stiehl

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Inspiration-tp55835p55850.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Inspiration-tp55835p55852.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h24@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti

Primarily YouTube, but sometimes FB and Google. Google Images may link me to Pinterest, but I don’t go there directly.

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

To: cho1888@
Sent: October 7, 2020 at 7:43 AM

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Robbie Rubala

I get my interest mainly from sketch and color challenges.  I do occasionally check out the other areas people have mentioned.

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 10:43 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55835h83@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com

--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net

Robbie Rubala