In Color Combinations

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

In Color Combinations

Charlotte Lindmeier
Hope everyone is keeping warm.  Pretty cold and icy here in Iowa. I'm sorry to say no one shared their ideas for color combinations with the new In Colors.  I was hoping to get some ideas from others.  I will list what I have used and liked.  I used Pretty Peacock with Pool Party and Silver. I also used Pretty Peacock and Coastal Cabana and Smokey Slate. I used Terracotta Tile with Crushed Curry and Old Olive. I paired Rococo Rose with Merry Merlot and Bermuda Bay. Hope this will  help others that may be looking for ideas.  
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: In Color Combinations

Phyllis Strickland

The in colors have been a big bomb this year. No one has bought any of them.  Not sure if it’s the colors which seem to have nothing to do with each other or existing colors,  or if ppl are just tired of retired colors every year.  I think it’s both.  I think it’s time for SU to come up with something new.  I think they’d have a lot more success if they offered something like sets of ombré color cubes or something more on trend 

Phyllis Strickland
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 19, 2020, at 3:37 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51338h12@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=In Color Combinations
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Hope everyone is keeping warm.  Pretty cold and icy here in Iowa. I'm sorry to say no one shared their ideas for color combinations with the new In Colors.  I was hoping to get some ideas from others.  I will list what I have used and liked.  I used Pretty Peacock with Pool Party and Silver. I also used Pretty Peacock and Coastal Cabana and Smokey Slate. I used Terracotta Tile with Crushed Curry and Old Olive. I paired Rococo Rose with Merry Merlot and Bermuda Bay. Hope this will  help others that may be looking for ideas.  
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Combinations-tp51338.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Charlotte, here’s a card I made for a swap using Rococo Rose with Early Espresso and Old Olive.

Jeanne Moss

On Jan 19, 2020, at 3:37 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51338h19@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Combinations-tp51338.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Love it, Jeanne!

On Jan 20, 2020, at 10:48 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51341h3@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: In Color Combinations
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Charlotte, here’s a card I made for a swap using Rococo Rose with Early Espresso and Old Olive.

Jeanne Moss

On Jan 19, 2020, at 3:37 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51338h19@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Combinations-tp51338p51341.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Thank you for the suggestions, Charlotte.
Sorry you hadn’t received any responses.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Jan 20, 2020, at 6:38 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51338h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Clark
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

Makes sense...diane clark

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51339h14@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <dianecl6@>
Sent: Sun, Jan 19, 2020 5:11 pm
Subject: Re: SU!: In Color Combinations

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: In Color Combinations
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

The in colors have been a big bomb this year. No one has bought any of them.  Not sure if it’s the colors which seem to have nothing to do with each other or existing colors,  or if ppl are just tired of retired colors every year.  I think it’s both.  I think it’s time for SU to come up with something new.  I think they’d have a lot more success if they offered something like sets of ombré color cubes or something more on trend 

Phyllis Strickland
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 19, 2020, at 3:37 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51338h12@.nabble > wrote:

clindmeier@?subject=In Color Combinations

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Combinations-tp51338p51339.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h98@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Charlotte Lindmeier
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss
Very pretty.  I like that combination. Thanks for sharing.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Tax Time Tips

Jeanne Moss

Now that the new year is here, it’s a good time to go into the SU website and print out the reports you’ll need to do your taxes for 2019.  There is also other information you’ll need to gather before you begin your tax preparation.

The article below is from a previous SUDSOL chat and has a list of things you may want to begin organizing to make filing your taxes easier.

Jeanne Moss
Business Article Librarian

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Tax Time Tips

Lois Folla

Oh man, not again… 😊

From: ml+s1100894n51380h96@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51380h96@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 7:14 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: Tax Time Tips

stampingal@live.com?subject=Tax%20Time%20Tips

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Now that the new year is here, it’s a good time to go into the SU website and print out the reports you’ll need to do your taxes for 2019.  There is also other information you’ll need to gather before you begin your tax preparation.

The article below is from a previous SUDSOL chat and has a list of things you may want to begin organizing to make filing your taxes easier.

Jeanne Moss

Business Article Librarian

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Combinations-tp51338p51380.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com