In-Color Bookmark

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

In-Color Bookmark

Jeanne Moss

I always like to give my customers samples of the new in-colors with their catalogs.  In our SUDSOL files, we have a bookmark that you can stamp with the new in-colors.

Unfortunately, we don’t have ink pads yet to do this, but I thought I would cut small pieces of cardstock and glue them to the bookmark.  It might take me a little longer than stamping, but I think I can do it pretty quickly.

And, as a bonus, this bookmark has a place for a wishlist on the back!

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: In-Color Bookmark

Judi Carpenter

Great!  I just realized that the Small Bloom Punch (which was offered as a Sale-A-Bration choice) is the perfect size for this.  So I'm going to be punching like crazy to make bookmarks for my customers and downline!  And then perhaps I'll be seeing some sales from my customers that include the punch.

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 5/20/2020 8:04:33 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n53465h12@.nabble writes:

stampingal@live.com?subject=In-Color Bookmark
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I always like to give my customers samples of the new in-colors with their catalogs.  In our SUDSOL files, we have a bookmark that you can stamp with the new in-colors.

Unfortunately, we don’t have ink pads yet to do this, but I thought I would cut small pieces of cardstock and glue them to the bookmark.  It might take me a little longer than stamping, but I think I can do it pretty quickly.

Jeanne Moss
Business Article Librarian

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmark-tp53465.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Thanks for the tip, Judi!!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On May 20, 2020, at 9:19 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53466h87@.nabble> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: In-Color Bookmark
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

Great!  I just realized that the Small Bloom Punch (which was offered as a Sale-A-Bration choice) is the perfect size for this.  So I'm going to be punching like crazy to make bookmarks for my customers and downline!  And then perhaps I'll be seeing some sales from my customers that include the punch.

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 5/20/2020 8:04:33 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n53465h12@.nabble writes:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmark-tp53465.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmark-tp53465p53466.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Great idea!!!
Finally got my 2 packages of the assorted new IC’s.
I’ll start on mine over the weekend.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On May 20, 2020, at 7:11 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53467h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: In-Color Bookmark

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230

On May 20, 2020, at 9:19 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53466h87@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmark-tp53465p53466.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmark-tp53465p53467.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

There was also a suggestion to cut strips of In Color cardstock and glue them to the bookmark BEFORE cutting them apart. I’ll probably go that route.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On May 21, 2020, at 12:37 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53469h71@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: In-Color Bookmark
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Great idea!!!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On May 20, 2020, at 7:11 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53467h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Jeanne Moss

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmark-tp53465p53467.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmark-tp53465p53469.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Dori Saltow

Where can I find this to print out?  I must have missed this earlier.

Thanks in advance.

Dori Saltow

Stampin' In TX

On 5/20/2020 8:24 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: In-Color Bookmark
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

There was also a suggestion to cut strips of In Color cardstock and glue them to the bookmark BEFORE cutting them apart. I’ll probably go that route.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On May 21, 2020, at 12:37 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53469h71@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Great idea!!!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmark-tp53465p53469.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmark-tp53465p53471.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avast.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

It’s in my original weekly post, but here it is again.

http://sudsol.org/member/articles/in-color-bookmark-with-wish-list/

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@
http://jeannemoss.stampinup.net
www.bluegrassstamper.com

Sent from my iPad

On May 20, 2020, at 11:35 PM, SUDSOL [Dori Saltow] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53473h4@.nabble> wrote:

dorisaltow@charter.net?subject=Re: SU!: In-Color Bookmark
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dorisaltow@

Where can I find this to print out? I must have missed this earlier.

Thanks in advance.

Dori Saltow

Stampin' In TX

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Great idea!!!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230

Great! I just realized that the Small Bloom Punch (which was offered as a Sale-A-Bration choice) is the perfect size for this. So I'm going to be punching like crazy to make bookmarks for my customers and downline! And then perhaps I'll be seeing some sales from my customers that include the punch.
Judi
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092 jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

I always like to give my customers samples of the new in-colors with their catalogs. In our SUDSOL files, we have a bookmark that you can stamp with the new in-colors.
Unfortunately, we don’t have ink pads yet to do this, but I thought I would cut small pieces of cardstock and glue them to the bookmark. It might take me a little longer than stamping, but I think I can do it pretty quickly.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmark-tp53465p53471.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dori Saltow, please change the email address to: dorisaltow@charter.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmark-tp53465p53473.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Dori Saltow

Thank you Jeanne Moss.  This is what I was looking for.

Dori Saltow

Stampin' in TX

On 5/20/2020 8:38 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk wrote:

It’s in my original weekly post, but here it is again.

http://sudsol.org/member/articles/in-color-bookmark-with-wish-list/

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

On May 20, 2020, at 11:35 PM, SUDSOL [Dori Saltow] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53473h4@.nabble> wrote:

dorisaltow@charter.net?subject=Re: SU!: In-Color Bookmark
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dorisaltow@

Where can I find this to print out? I must have missed this earlier.

Thanks in advance.

Dori Saltow

Stampin' In TX

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Great idea!!!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230

Great! I just realized that the Small Bloom Punch (which was offered as a Sale-A-Bration choice) is the perfect size for this. So I'm going to be punching like crazy to make bookmarks for my customers and downline! And then perhaps I'll be seeing some sales from my customers that include the punch.
Judi
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092 jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

I always like to give my customers samples of the new in-colors with their catalogs. In our SUDSOL files, we have a bookmark that you can stamp with the new in-colors.
Unfortunately, we don’t have ink pads yet to do this, but I thought I would cut small pieces of cardstock and glue them to the bookmark. It might take me a little longer than stamping, but I think I can do it pretty quickly.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dori Saltow, please change the email address to: dorisaltow@charter.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmark-tp53465p53473.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/In-Color-Bookmark-tp53465p53474.html