Ideas for Holiday Catalog Open House

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ideas for Holiday Catalog Open House

Charlotte Lindmeier
Sorry, I have been without internet service since early Tuesday morning.  Our neighbor's house was struck by lightning and our telephone and internet service died as well.

Our question this week is:
Are you having an Open House for the Holiday Catalog?  if you do, do you make it huge or do you make it smaller than the Annual Catalog? Please share some of your ideas.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Ideas for Holiday Catalog Open House

Charlotte Lindmeier
I was hoping someone would share ideas.  I know I posted late but I couldn't help that.  Maybe someone will still post ideas.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Ideas for Holiday Catalog Open House

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I will hold a Holiday Catalog Open House. My customer base is fairly small so the Open House will be as well. Working on finding new customers so they can be bigger. 😉
I have light refreshments, door prizes and a couple Make & Takes.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Aug 24, 2019, at 5:30 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49507h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Ideas for Holiday Catalog Open House
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Sorry, I have been without internet service since early Tuesday morning.  Our neighbor's house was struck by lightning and our telephone and internet service died as well.

Are you having an Open House for the Holiday Catalog?  if you do, do you make it huge or do you make it smaller than the Annual Catalog? Please share some of your ideas.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ideas-for-Holiday-Catalog-Open-House-tp49507.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Judie Snoots
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

We will be hosting a "Holiday Happenings" event early October.  We will have projects, light refreshments, door prizes, and maybe some retired items.  It will be a fun Saturday afternoon.  

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

Virus-free. www.avast.com

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 3:28 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49507h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Ideas+for+Holiday+Catalog+Open+House
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Sorry, I have been without internet service since early Tuesday morning.  Our neighbor's house was struck by lightning and our telephone and internet service died as well.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ideas-for-Holiday-Catalog-Open-House-tp49507.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Mine will be a Holiday Catalog Kickoff. 3 Make & Takes, 2 Prize Patrols, a display board, and of course refreshments.
Hopefully I’ll have 6-8 gals come. I’m not the only Demo in town, we seem to share customers.
Nola
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 25, 2019, at 6:57 PM, SUDSOL [Judie Snoots] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49531h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampinjudie@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Ideas for Holiday Catalog Open House
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@gmail.com

We will be hosting a "Holiday Happenings" event early October. We will have projects, light refreshments, door prizes, and maybe some retired items. It will be a fun Saturday afternoon.

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

Virus-free. www.avast.com

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 3:28 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49507h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Ideas+for+Holiday+Catalog+Open+House

Sorry, I have been without internet service since early Tuesday morning. Our neighbor's house was struck by lightning and our telephone and internet service died as well.

Are you having an Open House for the Holiday Catalog? if you do, do you make it huge or do you make it smaller than the Annual Catalog? Please share some of your ideas.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judie Snoots, please change the email address to: stampinjudie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ideas-for-Holiday-Catalog-Open-House-tp49507p49531.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.