classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ISO Under the Stars (111556)

Lisa Brown
Hello Friends,
I have a customer who is searching for Under the Stars (111556).  I believe it was in the 2011 catalog.

If you have one that you are willing to sell, please post price and shipping to 65625.  I'll relay the information to my customer then get back with you.

Thank you!
Lisa
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ISO Under the Stars (111556)

Julie Feenstra

usually by the time I read my emails, I am way too late to offer my stamps that could be for sale.

I do have the under the stars stamp set - if you still need it.  I am US and rural.  I will be in town tomorrow, so could ck on the shipping price then.  Please let me know.  :)
----- Original Message -----
To: feenstra@siouxvalley.net
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2014 2:21 PM
Subject: SU!: ISO Under the Stars (111556)

lisa@inkandinspirations.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lisa@inkandinspirations.com

Hello Friends,
I have a customer who is searching for Under the Stars (111556).  I believe it was in the 2011 catalog.

If you have one that you are willing to sell, please post price and shipping to 65625.  I'll relay the information to my customer then get back with you.

Thank you!
Lisa

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lisa Brown, please change the email address to: lisa@inkandinspirations.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ISO-Under-the-Stars-111556-tp12092.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h85@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.