ISO Spanish Stamp sets and a HUGE Thank You!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ISO Spanish Stamp sets and a HUGE Thank You!

Linda Willimer

I would like to send HUGE thank you to everyone who has donated or offered donations of cardstock and other supplies for my wellness classes at the Princeton Breast Cancer Resource Center. It means so much that so many have been so generous, it goes to show that the demonstrators in this group are the best!!

My next project is to find some Spanish sentiment stamps. We have a growing number of ladies from the local Spanish speaking community. I feel badly I only have a Muchas Gracias and a Feliz Cumpleanos (both of which are non SU and very large). If anyone has a set to sell I'm sure they will find the money to let me buy one or two.

For those of you who do not know I hold classes for Breast Cancer survivors, making birthday, thank you and sympathy cards for members and their families. It's a great class for those who can't do the exercise classes or more strenuous activities. The stamping and coloring aspect is a huge therapy treat for them! I have attached a photo of cards we have made recently, as you can see we have used mostly retired supplies, but that's been the fun part, trying to coordinate what we have out of our limited supplies!!

Thank you again for all your generosity. Believe me, anything we received will be used and appreciated!!

Linda
Linda Willimer
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor
Pennington, NJ
Email: stampingbeauty@hotmail.com
Facebook: Linda Willimer, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
My Online Store - lindawillimer.stampinup.net
My Blog - willimer.com/Stamping with Tea and Cake