ISO Scallop Oval Die and Beautiful Season

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ISO Scallop Oval Die and Beautiful Season

armstrongm
I have customers looking for the Scalloped Oval Die and Beautiful Season stamp set.  If you have one or both of these items that you are willing to part with, please email me your price and postage to 27597.
stamp4martha@nc.rr.com
Blessings, Martha

Martha Armstrong
Zebulon, NC 27597
Martha Armstrong, Executive
Zebulon, NC
stamp4martha@nc.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: ISO Scallop Oval Die and Beautiful Season

Marisol Gutierrez

IMG_2099.JPG (39K) Download Attachment

I have the scallop oval die if she is still in need $20 includes priority shipping with delivery confirmation...just to make sure it's the one below correct

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

From: SUDSOL [armstrongm] via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO) <ml-node+s1100894n10430h63@.nabble>;
To: SUDSOL Group <atouchof_sol@>;
Subject: SU!: ISO Scallop Oval Die and Beautiful Season
Sent: Sat, Jun 7, 2014 11:20:06 AM

<a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:stamp4martha@nc.rr.com?subject=ISO Scallop Oval Die and Beautiful Season" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">Click here to reply directly to armstrongm privately at stamp4martha@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamp4martha@.rr

I have customers looking for the Scalloped Oval Die and Beautiful Season stamp set.  If you have one or both of these items that you are willing to part with, please email me your price and postage to 27597.
stamp4martha@.rr
Blessings, Martha

Martha Armstrong
Zebulon, NC 27597
Zebulon, NC
stamp4martha@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to armstrongm, please change the email address to: <a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:stamp4martha@nc.rr.com" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">stamp4martha@...
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ISO-Scallop-Oval-Die-and-Beautiful-Season-tp10430.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h86@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Marisol Gutierrez
Chat & Challenge
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: RE: ISO Scallop Oval Die and Beautiful Season

armstrongm

Thanks but a deal has been made.  Martha

Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator

Zebulon, NC

919-404-2487

Blog:  www.stamp4martha.typepad.com

Martha - small

Founders Circle: 2009, 2010, 2011,2012

Incentive Trip Achiever – Thank you, my great customers,  for helping me earn the Western Caribbean Cruise.  You are fabulous. Please help me earn the Hawaii trip.

You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in a spirit of love. Henry Drummond

From: ml-node+s1100894n10432h20@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n10432h20@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2014 9:38 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: RE: ISO Scallop Oval Die and Beautiful Season

atouchof_sol@yahoo.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20ISO%20Scallop%20Oval%20Die%20and%20Beautiful%20Season

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: atouchof_sol@

Image removed by sender.IMG_2099.JPG (39K) Download Attachment

I have the scallop oval die if she is still in need $20 includes priority shipping with delivery confirmation...just to make sure it's the one below correct

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

From: SUDSOL [armstrongm] via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO) <ml-node+s1100894n10430h63@.nabble>;
To: SUDSOL Group <atouchof_sol@>;
Subject: SU!: ISO Scallop Oval Die and Beautiful Season
Sent: Sat, Jun 7, 2014 11:20:06 AM

<a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:stamp4martha@.rr?subject=ISO Scallop Oval Die and Beautiful Season" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">Click here to reply directly to armstrongm privately at stamp4martha@...

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamp4martha@.rr

stamp4martha@.rr
Blessings, Martha

Martha Armstrong
Zebulon, NC 27597

Zebulon, NC
stamp4martha@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to armstrongm, please change the email address to: <a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:stamp4martha@.rr" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">stamp4martha@...
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ISO-Scallop-Oval-Die-and-Beautiful-Season-tp10430.html

To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h86@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Marisol Gutierrez
Chat & Challenge

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Marisol Gutierrez, please change the email address to: atouchof_sol@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ISO-Scallop-Oval-Die-and-Beautiful-Season-tp10430p10432.html

To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h81@.nabble
To unsubscribe from ISO Scallop Oval Die and Beautiful Season, click here.

Zebulon, NC
stamp4martha@nc.rr.com