ISO - Printer Recommendations

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ISO - Printer Recommendations

Jean Spells
My printer died so I am in search of a new printer.  I use MDS regularly and would like a printer that will provide a good quality printed card. I also want it to work well with an e-cutter and could also use some suggestions on a good e-cutter.

Thanks!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: ISO - Printer Recommendations

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator
If you're thinking about a wide format printer (to be able to print 12x12 pages), you might take a look at this article on SUDSOL for some recommendations:
http://www.sudsol.org/members/index.php?action=article&id=7379&relid=186 
Coleen

Jean Spells wrote
My printer died so I am in search of a new printer.  I use MDS regularly and would like a printer that will provide a good quality printed card. I also want it to work well with an e-cutter and could also use some suggestions on a good e-cutter.

Thanks!

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: ISO - Printer Recommendations

Marti Crapo
In reply to this post by Jean Spells

I am using a very inexpensive HP 6700 Office Jet. When I set the quality to best, I get a very good tie in to SU colors with my MDS creations. I am happy with the quality. I also use an e-cutter and get good results there as well.

Marti Crapo

From: ml-node+s1100894n10265h7@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n10265h7@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, June 2, 2014 9:14 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: ISO - Printer Recommendations

jeanspells@hotmail.com?subject=ISO%20-%20Printer%20Recommendations

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jeanspells@hotmail.com

Thanks!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jean Spells, please change the email address to: jeanspells@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ISO-Printer-Recommendations-tp10265.html

To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h45@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Marti Crapo
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: ISO - Printer Recommendations

LeannaK
In reply to this post by Jean Spells

I purchased a HP officejet 7500A wide format as it will print on 12x12 paper. It does the scan/copy/print/fax options as well. It was over $200 when we purchased it. Its been good to me for just over an year now.

Leanna Kerr
Sr. Consultant~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada
My website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net
My blog: www.stampingwithleanna.blogspot.com
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl

Lets get together and create with paper!

Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 at 8:13 PM
From: "SUDSOL [Jean Spells] via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)" <ml-node+s1100894n10265h23@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <kerr_leanna@>
Subject: SU!: ISO - Printer Recommendations
<a href="jeanspells@hotmail.com?subject=ISO - Printer Recommendations" target="_parent">Click here to reply directly to Jean Spells privately at jeanspells@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jeanspells@

Thanks!
If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jean Spells, please change the email address to: jeanspells@...
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ISO-Printer-Recommendations-tp10265.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h61@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), click here.