ISO More Merry Messages

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ISO More Merry Messages

Barb Stencel

I have a customer looking for the More Merry Messages stamp set, preferably in wood mount.  If you have a set you are willing to part with, please advise price and shipping to 60061. 

Thanks,

Barb Stencel

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: ISO More Merry Messages

C. Linda Ostby

Hi Barb,

If you haven’t found this, I do have it but is isn’t wood mount.  It is clear mount.  Would your customer be interested?  Thanks.

C. Linda Ostby
Stampin' Up!® Manager

Tucson, AZ 
520 883-1224
www.lindaostby.stampinup.net
clostby@comcast.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n17774h29@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n17774h29@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 4:56 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: ISO More Merry Messages

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=ISO%20More%20Merry%20Messages

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@comcast.net

I have a customer looking for the More Merry Messages stamp set, preferably in wood mount.  If you have a set you are willing to part with, please advise price and shipping to 60061. 

Thanks,

Barb Stencel

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ISO-More-Merry-Messages-tp17774.html

To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h88@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), click here.

C. Linda Ostby
Stampin' Up!® Manager
Tucson, AZ  
520 883-1224
www.lindaostby.stampinup.net
clostby@comcast.net