ISO Loads of Fun Stamp set

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ISO Loads of Fun Stamp set

Barb Stencel

I’ve got a customer looking for the Loads of Fun stamp set, if anyone has one they’d be willing to part with.  Shipping to 60061.

Thanks!

~ B

Barb Stencel

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

barb@beelinestamping.com

847-549-7056 (home)

847-909-1718 (cell)

Blog: www.beelinestamping.com

Online shopping:  www.barbstencel.stampinup.net

Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24-7 Upline!

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: ISO Loads of Fun Stamp set

Judi Carpenter

Barb, I have Loads of Fun and would be happy to send it to a home where it will be used and loved.  My set is wood-mounted, has been used but is in excellent shape with a tiny bit of staining on the truck stamp but none on the woods.  I bought my set back in the days when we had to trim stamps and this set is closely, neatly trimmed.  The set sold for $23.95 when I bought it, and I will sell it for $12.00 plus mailing of $5.60 for flat rate priority, for a total of $17.60, still way below the original cost of the stamp set.

I also have the Loads of Love Accessories set, if your customer is interested.  I would sell that set to her for $10 (it sold for $20.95) if she buys it with the Loads of Love set. 

I will accept payment by PayPal or personal check, mailing as soon as I receive payment.

I would appreciate your letting me know either way, as I'll be holding this stamp set out of my storage area.  Thanks for your consideration.

In a message dated 1/15/2014 11:59:44 A.M. Central Standard Time, ml-node+s1100894n4704h21@.nabble writes:

I’ve got a customer looking for the Loads of Fun stamp set, if anyone has one they’d be willing to part with.  Shipping to 60061.

Thanks!

~ B

Barb Stencel

barb@beelinestamping.com

847-549-7056 (home)

847-909-1718 (cell)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/ISO-Loads-of-Fun-Stamp-set-tp4704.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h50@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: ISO Loads of Fun Stamp set - Found

Barb Stencel
In reply to this post by Barb Stencel

A big thank you to all who responded – a deal has been made

~ B

From: Barb Stencel [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)] [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n4704h6@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 12:00 PM
To: Barb Stencel [via SUDSOL]
Subject: SU!: ISO Loads of Fun Stamp set

Thanks!

~ B

Barb Stencel

barb@beelinestamping.com

847-549-7056 (home)

847-909-1718 (cell)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net

If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://forum.sudsol.org/ISO-Loads-of-Fun-Stamp-set-tp4704.html

To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h35@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com