Open this post in threaded view
|

ISO I Dig You, Color Me Christmas & Four Seasons

Nancy Sutton
Hi all, I am still looking for the stamp sets as follows:

*  Color Me Christmas
*  I Dig You
*  Four Seasons

I live in Kingston Ontario for postage estimates.  All responses will be considered Many thanks in advance.

Nancy Sutton
Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: ISO I Dig You, Color Me Christmas & Four Seasons

Jacqueline Tillman
I have Four Seasons. Only two stamps ever used. Will ship from Maryland.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: ISO I Dig You, Color Me Christmas & Four Seasons

Annette Aguillon
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

I believe I have the I Dig U stamp set

Annette Aguillon 
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 4, 2015, at 11:17 AM, "SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)" <ml-node+s1100894n17424h30@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=ISO I Dig You, Color Me Christmas & Four Seasons
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

*  Color Me Christmas
*  I Dig You
*  Four Seasons

I live in Kingston Ontario for postage estimates.  All responses will be considered Many thanks in advance.

Nancy Sutton
Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ISO-I-Dig-You-Color-Me-Christmas-Four-Seasons-tp17424.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h39@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: ISO I Dig You, Color Me Christmas & Four Seasons

Nancy Sutton
In reply to this post by Jacqueline Tillman

How much are you asking for the set and my postal code is K0A 1V0.  I will let my customer know the cost and we will go from there.  Thanks for responding

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

On 2015-02-05, at 10:13 AM, SUDSOL [Jacqueline Tillman] via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO) wrote:

jdtstamps2@verizon.net?subject=Re:%20ISO%20I%20Dig%20You,%20Color%20Me%20Christmas%20&%20Four%20Seasons
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jdtstamps2@verizon.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jacqueline Tillman, please change the email address to: jdtstamps2@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ISO-I-Dig-You-Color-Me-Christmas-Four-Seasons-tp17424p17455.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h6@n5.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: ISO I Dig You, Color Me Christmas & Four Seasons

Tina Todd

I believe I  have Color me Christmas.  I have to look & let you know.  It has been used & it is clear mount. 

Just a question:  I was recently told that if I am an active demo I cannot sell to someone in Canada.  Even retired product.  I am confused!  Are we or are we not able to do this?

Just wondering

Sent from my Windows Phone

Sent: ‎2/‎5/‎2015 12:34 PM
To: HavinFunStampin@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: SU!: ISO I Dig You, Color Me Christmas & Four Seasons

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: ISO I Dig You, Color Me Christmas & Four Seasons
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

How much are you asking for the set and my postal code is K0A 1V0.  I will let my customer know the cost and we will go from there.  Thanks for responding

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

On 2015-02-05, at 10:13 AM, SUDSOL [Jacqueline Tillman] via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO) wrote:

jdtstamps2@?subject=Re:%20ISO%20I%20Dig%20You,%20Color%20Me%20Christmas%20&%20Four%20Seasons
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jdtstamps2@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jacqueline Tillman, please change the email address to: jdtstamps2@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ISO-I-Dig-You-Color-Me-Christmas-Four-Seasons-tp17424p17455.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h6@.nabble

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ISO-I-Dig-You-Color-Me-Christmas-Four-Seasons-tp17424p17467.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h64@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: ISO I Dig You, Color Me Christmas & Four Seasons

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton
Please remember to respond to Nancy privately with offers and information so we don't have excess emails!  It's easy - just click the link near the top of the email that says:
Click here to reply directly to Nancy Sutton privately at sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

THANK YOU for helping!

SUDSOL Leadership Board

Nancy Sutton wrote

*  Color Me Christmas
*  I Dig You
*  Four Seasons

Nancy Sutton
Nancy Sutton wrote

*  Color Me Christmas
*  I Dig You
*  Four Seasons

Nancy Sutton

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest