I need your help

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
17 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I need your help

joyce pacer
Attendance is really down in the chat room this past six weeks.  The topics must not be of interest to you.

What topics would you like to discuss?  I need some suggestions.

If it is not the topics, why do you not take part every Wednesday evening.  Those that do attend find the chats and discussions a help to their business.

Please give me some suggestions.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: I need your help

grantj

Joyce,

It’s choir night for us. There have been several topics I was interested in, but this is a joyful obligation.

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On May 24, 2019, at 4:53 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48274h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=I need your help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Attendance is really down in the chat room this past six weeks.  The topics must not be of interest to you.

If it is not the topics, why do you not take part every Wednesday evening.  Those that do attend find the chats and discussions a help to their business.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-need-your-help-tp48274.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

For me, it’s most often our dinner time or close to it and I hate to jump in to the chat and have to leave within 15 minutes or so.  I think the topics you’ve discussed have always been interesting.  

~Blythe

On May 24, 2019, at 2:53 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48274h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=I%20need%20your%20help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-need-your-help-tp48274.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Holly Krautkremer

There I think are several things to take into consideration.

1. 9pm Eastern time is 8pm here where I live by that time of the day I am way done working for the day and am spending the evening with my hubby. Frankly I don't want to talk shop that late so I am not awake all night with ideas bouncing all over the place. lol

2. Is kinda the same thing about the time, I don't have children but other people do, they have sports activities, or maybe that is when it is bed time for their kids I've often wonder why so late at night for chat? I realize people work in the day so I don't know how that would work either and then you have to take into consideration supper time so I don't know that there is a good time per say.

3. Wed night is church night for a lot of people to. When I was doing workshops and classes I never had attendance because it was church night here.

There has been times when the topic is something I am interested in but it's just to late for me.
Just some food for thought,
Holly

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 5:48 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48276h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+I+need+your+help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

For me, it’s most often our dinner time or close to it and I hate to jump in to the chat and have to leave within 15 minutes or so.  I think the topics you’ve discussed have always been interesting.  

~Blythe

On May 24, 2019, at 2:53 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48274h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@...?subject=I%20need%20your%20help

Attendance is really down in the chat room this past six weeks.  The topics must not be of interest to you.

What topics would you like to discuss?  I need some suggestions.

If it is not the topics, why do you not take part every Wednesday evening.  Those that do attend find the chats and discussions a help to their business.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-need-your-help-tp48274p48276.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!
Reply | Threaded
|

Lisa Miller

Wednesday is family night with my grands.  That won’t last so I’m gonna enjoy it until then.  

Sometimes I hop on if it’s not too late when I get home and I’m not too tired.   I’ve enjoyed the times that I was able to participate.  

Lisa Miller

On May 24, 2019, at 4:53 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48274h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reply | Threaded
|

Carole Fineberg

I'm in the same time zone as Blythe.... dinner hour here in the West.

Carole

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 2:53 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48274h59@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=I+need+your+help

Attendance is really down in the chat room this past six weeks.  The topics must not be of interest to you.

If it is not the topics, why do you not take part every Wednesday evening.  Those that do attend find the chats and discussions a help to their business.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h58@n7.nabble.com

--
Carole Fineberg
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reno, NV
775-622-9811
email:  cardsbycarole@aol.com

Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.
Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by grantj

Same for me--choir night!

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Fri, May 24, 2019, 5:56 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48275h3@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+I+need+your+help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Joyce,

It’s choir night for us. There have been several topics I was interested in, but this is a joyful obligation.

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On May 24, 2019, at 4:53 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48274h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@...?subject=I need your help

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-need-your-help-tp48274p48275.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Helen Jennings

Hi

I'm sad not to be able to join you, but I'm UK based, so am safely tucked up.in bed.
Helen

On Fri, 24 May 2019, 22:53 SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk, <ml%2Bs1100894n48274h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

Topic are great but I'm on the west coast and it's dinner time.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48274h96@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Fri, May 24, 2019 2:53 pm
Subject: SU!: I need your help

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker

Unfortunately there is probably not an ideal day nor time.  Yet Wednesday evenings have always been reserved as church night for our family, so I can’t make it then. The topics pretty-much all catch my interest. 

Pam

On May 25, 2019, at 12:29 PM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48288h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mickiant@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: I need your help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@aol.com

Micki Antinone

From: SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48274h96@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-need-your-help-tp48274p48288.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: I need your help

Robin Messenheimer

We’re 6 hours earlier than eastern time during daylight savings time, which means the chat is 3 pm my time. I’m not available until 4:15/4:30 on Wednesdays this time of the year. Once DST goes away, I’m only 5 hours difference so sometimes I get home from my Wednesday afternoon obligation in time to jump in, though late.

The topics always pique my interest! Wish I could join in.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n48274h63@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48274h63@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2019 11:54 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=I%20need%20your%20help

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Penny Nelson

It is 8:00 CT and that is family time.

Also, it is church choir night

I do enjoy your topics and the chat when I'm able to join in

Penny.

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 5:21 PM SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48291h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE:+I+need+your+help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

We’re 6 hours earlier than eastern time during daylight savings time, which means the chat is 3 pm my time. I’m not available until 4:15/4:30 on Wednesdays this time of the year. Once DST goes away, I’m only 5 hours difference so sometimes I get home from my Wednesday afternoon obligation in time to jump in, though late.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n48274h63@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48274h63@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

joycepacer@...?subject=I%20need%20your%20help

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-need-your-help-tp48274p48291.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Helen Jennings

It’s lunchtime (Thursday) here and my husband comes home for lunch. I’ve enjoyed it the few times I have been able to participate. I wish I could join it more often.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On May 26, 2019, at 2:51 AM, SUDSOL [Helen Jennings] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48287h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

loveaduckie@googlemail.com?subject=Re: SU!: I need your help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: loveaduckie@googlemail.com

Hi

I'm sad not to be able to join you, but I'm UK based, so am safely tucked up.in bed.
Helen

On Fri, 24 May 2019, 22:53 SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk, <ml%2Bs1100894n48274h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Attendance is really down in the chat room this past six weeks. The topics must not be of interest to you.

What topics would you like to discuss? I need some suggestions.

If it is not the topics, why do you not take part every Wednesday evening. Those that do attend find the chats and discussions a help to their business.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Helen Jennings, please change the email address to: loveaduckie@googlemail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-need-your-help-tp48274p48287.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

Sorrry Robin, I wondered what happened to you.

On May 25, 2019 at 6:21 PM "SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n48291h35@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: I need your help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n48274h63@.nabble < ml+s1100894n48274h63@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < rmessenheimer@ >

joycepacer@?subject=I%20need%20your%20help

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@.nabble

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-need-your-help-tp48274p48291.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Pamela Parker

This seems to be a problem with Wednesday nights.  I will check with Patti and see if maybe we could try Monday nights.  Joyce

On May 25, 2019 at 4:16 PM "SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n48290h4@.nabble> wrote:

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: I need your help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@

Unfortunately there is probably not an ideal day nor time.  Yet Wednesday evenings have always been reserved as church night for our family, so I can’t make it then. The topics pretty-much all catch my interest. 

Pam

On May 25, 2019, at 12:29 PM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n48288h15@.nabble > wrote:

mickiant@?subject=Re: SU!: I need your help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@

Micki Antinone

From: SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n48274h96@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < mickiant@ >

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-need-your-help-tp48274p48288.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-need-your-help-tp48274p48290.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Smith
In reply to this post by Antinonem

I work (volunteer) in a made local store on Wednesdays and don't get home until 6:30-7pm (Pacific time)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, May 25, 2019, 10:29 AM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48288h45@.nabble> wrote:

mickiant@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: I need your help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@

Micki Antinone

From: SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n48274h96@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < mickiant@ >

joycepacer@?subject=I need your help

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h10@.nabble

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: I need your help

Charlotte Lindmeier
You're topics are great! I take care of two grandsons on Wednesday evenings.  They don't live in the same town I live in so I don't get back in time for your chats.  I always read through the chats later in the week.  Very good information in those chats.You are never going to be able to make it work for everyone. After this week I will be able to attend again for the summer.  I'm sure I'll miss a few nights but I will make most of them.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week