classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I need some help!

Marcy Walsh
Hi,
I hope you can help me, I am compiling my list for my Gently Used Stamp Sale etc. and some of them were not on the Retired List Colleen had made earlier.
I can't seem to find my old catalogs - perhaps buried in storage!
Could someone tell me the original cost of three thinlits - Label Card, Love Notes, And Window Frames for starters.  I now put the price right on the holder when I get them.  Makes life easier.  You can either answer here or email me direct at walsh.marcy21@gmail.com.  Thanks.  I may be back with some stamp sets later.

Marcy
Marcy Walsh
Silver/Independent Demonstrator
Naples, FL
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: I need some help!

Dana Gifford
Marcy Walsh wrote
Hi,
I hope you can help me, I am compiling my list for my Gently Used Stamp Sale etc. and some of them were not on the Retired List Colleen had made earlier.
Could someone tell me the original cost of three thinlits - Label Card, Love Notes, And Window Frames for starters.  I now put the price right on the holder when I get them.  Makes life easier.  You can either answer here or email me direct at walsh.marcy21@gmail.com.  Thanks.  I may be back with some stamp sets later.

Marcy
I found Label Card at $32.95 and Window Frames at 26.95.  I couldn't find Love Notes.  Sorry!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: I need some help!

Maria Pobre

The Love Notes Thinlits were $30 when purchased by itself.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Oct 6, 2017, at 4:33 PM, SUDSOL [Dana Gifford] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38600h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

djg631@yahoo.com?subject=Re: I need some help!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: djg631@yahoo.com

Marcy Walsh wrote
Hi,

Marcy
I found Label Card at $32.95 and Window Frames at 26.95.  I couldn't find Love Notes.  Sorry!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dana Gifford, please change the email address to: djg631@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-need-some-help-tp38567p38600.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: I need some help!

Marcy Walsh
In reply to this post by Dana Gifford

Thanks, Jeanne Walsh was able to give me all the prices.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Dana Gifford] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n38600h32@.nabble>
Date: 10/6/17 2:33 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <walsh.marcy21@>
Subject: Re: SU!: I need some help!

djg631@yahoo.com?subject=Re: I need some help!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: djg631@

Marcy Walsh wrote
Hi,
Could someone tell me the original cost of three thinlits - Label Card, Love Notes, And Window Frames for starters.  I now put the price right on the holder when I get them.  Makes life easier.  You can either answer here or email me direct at walsh.marcy21@.  Thanks.  I may be back with some stamp sets later.

Marcy

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dana Gifford, please change the email address to: djg631@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-need-some-help-tp38567p38600.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@.nabble
To unsubscribe from I need some help!, click here.
Marcy Walsh
Naples, FL
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: I need some help!

Marcy Walsh
In reply to this post by Marcy Walsh
Thank you to all who came to my assistance!  Your responses were very helpful.

Marcy

Hi,

Marcy

Marcy Walsh
Naples, FL