I just discovered this in the new catty

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
21 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I just discovered this in the new catty

joyce pacer
While working on my retired products and getting ready for my sale this weekend, I just realized that we only have 6 x 6 packs in the in colors now.  Am I over looking something?  I hate to see these go because they were so good for classes.  You could get a couple packs and have designer papers for several classes.

Also, they have discontinued the glossy paper again that is so good for so many techniques.  My customers are really upset about this.  That was a basic for me and my customers are not happy.  Someone suggested photo paper but it does not work nearly as well as the glossy.

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: I just discovered this in the new catty

grantj

Have you looked at the place that has the card stock like our whispervwhite?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Jun 16, 2019, at 8:36 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48605h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=I just discovered this in the new catty
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

While working on my retired products and getting ready for my sale this weekend, I just realized that we only have 6 x 6 packs in the in colors now.  Am I over looking something?  I hate to see these go because they were so good for classes.  You could get a couple packs and have designer papers for several classes.

Also, they have discontinued the glossy paper again that is so good for so many techniques.  My customers are really upset about this.  That was a basic for me and my customers are not happy.  Someone suggested photo paper but it does not work nearly as well as the glossy.

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Margaret Minneman
What company carries paper like our whisper white?

grantj wrote

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

> On Jun 16, 2019, at 8:36 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48605h54@.nabble> wrote:
>
> Click here to reply directly to joyce pacer privately at joycepacer@
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@
> While working on my retired products and getting ready for my sale this weekend, I just realized that we only have 6 x 6 packs in the in colors now.  Am I over looking something?  I hate to see these go because they were so good for classes.  You could get a couple packs and have designer papers for several classes.
>
> Also, they have discontinued the glossy paper again that is so good for so many techniques.  My customers are really upset about this.  That was a basic for me and my customers are not happy.  Someone suggested photo paper but it does not work nearly as well as the glossy.
>
> Joyce
> Joyce Pacer
> Business Chat
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@ 
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605.html
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble 
> To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I don’t remember the name! Something like Nanea? Except that’s the name of one of my daughter’s American Girl dolls!!!

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2019, at 8:59 PM, SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48607h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mamin50@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: I just discovered this in the new catty
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mamin50@yahoo.com

grantj wrote

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

> On Jun 16, 2019, at 8:36 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48605h54@.nabble> wrote:
>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@
> While working on my retired products and getting ready for my sale this weekend, I just realized that we only have 6 x 6 packs in the in colors now.  Am I over looking something?  I hate to see these go because they were so good for classes.  You could get a couple packs and have designer papers for several classes.
>
> Also, they have discontinued the glossy paper again that is so good for so many techniques.  My customers are really upset about this.  That was a basic for me and my customers are not happy.  Someone suggested photo paper but it does not work nearly as well as the glossy.
>
> Joyce
> Joyce Pacer
> Business Chat
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@ 
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Margaret Minneman, please change the email address to: mamin50@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48607.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Hey gals!  Try a local printer.  I once bought a ream of glossy cardstock from 
them.  A long time ago, but worth a try.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 16, 2019, at 10:05 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48609h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: I just discovered this in the new catty
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I don’t remember the name! Something like Nanea? Except that’s the name of one of my daughter’s American Girl dolls!!!

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2019, at 8:59 PM, SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48607h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mamin50@yahoo.com

grantj wrote

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

>
>
>
> Joyce
> Joyce Pacer
> Business Chat
>

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Margaret Minneman, please change the email address to: mamin50@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48607.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48609.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Marco Paper carries it. I used to order from them before I joined Stampin’ Up!
https://www.marcopaper.com/products.php?product=Kromekote-Cover-%28Glossy-Cardstock%29

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Jun 17, 2019, at 1:16 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48610h42@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: I just discovered this in the new catty
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 16, 2019, at 10:05 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48609h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: I just discovered this in the new catty
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

grantj wrote

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

>
>
>
> Joyce
> Joyce Pacer
> Business Chat
>

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48609.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48610.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

That’s true Maria.  I used to purchase a lot from them before Stampin’ Up
And their papers are all good quality.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 16, 2019, at 11:23 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48612h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: I just discovered this in the new catty
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

https://www.marcopaper.com/products.php?product=Kromekote-Cover-%28Glossy-Cardstock%29

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Jun 17, 2019, at 1:16 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48610h42@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: I just discovered this in the new catty
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

grantj wrote

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

>
>
>
> Joyce
> Joyce Pacer
> Business Chat
>

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48610.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48612.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Margaret Minneman
<
Thanks ladies.  Just started playing with some of he glossy card techniques and may need more paper!

quote author="Barbara Stitt">

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 16, 2019, at 11:23 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48612h18@.nabble<mailto:ml+s1100894n48612h18@.nabble>> wrote:

Click here to reply directly to Maria Pobre privately at Stampinmia@<mailto:Stampinmia@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20I%20just%20discovered%20this%20in%20the%20new%20catty>
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@<mailto:Stampinmia@>

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Jun 17, 2019, at 1:16 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48610h42@.nabble<mailto:ml+s1100894n48610h42@.nabble>> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@<mailto:Tnstampingranny@>?subject=Re: SU!: I just discovered this in the new catty
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@<mailto:Tnstampingranny@>

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 16, 2019, at 10:05 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48609h25@.nabble<mailto:ml+s1100894n48609h25@.nabble>> wrote:

revjanstamps@<mailto:revjanstamps@>?subject=Re: SU!: I just discovered this in the new catty
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@<mailto:revjanstamps@>

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2019, at 8:59 PM, SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48607h16@.nabble<mailto:ml+s1100894n48607h16@.nabble>> wrote:

mamin50@<mailto:mamin50@>?subject=Re: SU!: I just discovered this in the new catty
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mamin50@<mailto:mamin50@>

grantj wrote

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

>
>
>
> Joyce
> Joyce Pacer
> Business Chat
>

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here<http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1&code=VG5zdGFtcGluZ3Jhbm55QGhvdG1haWwuY29tfDF8ODk1MjI3MTI0>.

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

And great service too!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 17, 2019, at 1:33 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48613h35@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 16, 2019, at 11:23 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48612h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

grantj wrote

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

>
>
>
> Joyce
> Joyce Pacer
> Business Chat
>

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48612.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48613.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by grantj

I think you mean Neenah Paper. Nothing “glossy” comes up in a search of their website, but Marco Paper is a great place for papers to supplement our supply.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 17, 2019, at 12:04 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48609h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

grantj wrote

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

>
>
>
> Joyce
> Joyce Pacer
> Business Chat
>

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks, Maria.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Jun 16, 2019, at 10:53 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48616h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I think you mean Neenah Paper. Nothing “glossy” comes up in a search of their website, but Marco Paper is a great place for papers to supplement our supply.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 17, 2019, at 12:04 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48609h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

grantj wrote

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

>
>
>
> Joyce
> Joyce Pacer
> Business Chat
>

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48616.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Holly Krautkremer
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

Hi Joyce

On page 168 at the top is the 6 x 6 DSP it is available in all the color collections besides the in colors it is to the right of it.

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 8:36 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48605h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=I+just+discovered+this+in+the+new+catty
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

While working on my retired products and getting ready for my sale this weekend, I just realized that we only have 6 x 6 packs in the in colors now.  Am I over looking something?  I hate to see these go because they were so good for classes.  You could get a couple packs and have designer papers for several classes.

Also, they have discontinued the glossy paper again that is so good for so many techniques.  My customers are really upset about this.  That was a basic for me and my customers are not happy.  Someone suggested photo paper but it does not work nearly as well as the glossy.

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

I saw those but I meant the ones they carried with the flowers and really pretty designs.  I used those a lot.

On June 17, 2019 at 6:49 AM "SUDSOL [Holly Krautkremer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n48619h3@.nabble> wrote:

rubberredneck@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: I just discovered this in the new catty
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rubberredneck@

Hi Joyce

On page 168 at the top is the 6 x 6 DSP it is available in all the color collections besides the in colors it is to the right of it.

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 8:36 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n48605h48@.nabble > wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=I+just+discovered+this+in+the+new+catty
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

While working on my retired products and getting ready for my sale this weekend, I just realized that we only have 6 x 6 packs in the in colors now. Am I over looking something? I hate to see these go because they were so good for classes. You could get a couple packs and have designer papers for several classes.

Also, they have discontinued the glossy paper again that is so good for so many techniques. My customers are really upset about this. That was a basic for me and my customers are not happy. Someone suggested photo paper but it does not work nearly as well as the glossy.

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@.nabble
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Holly Krautkremer, please change the email address to: rubberredneck@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48619.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

I use Marco Paper for things we do not have.  They are great to work with and very helpful with your questions.

On June 16, 2019 at 11:53 PM "SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n48616h10@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 17, 2019, at 12:04 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n48609h11@.nabble > wrote:

revjanstamps@?subject=Re: SU!: I just discovered this in the new catty
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2019, at 8:59 PM, SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n48607h16@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

grantj wrote

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

> On Jun 16, 2019, at 8:36 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n48605h54@.nabble > wrote:
>
>
>
> Joyce
> Joyce Pacer
> Business Chat
>

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48616.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Liability insurance

grantj
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

Once upon a time, SU! had a company through which we could purchase liability insurance if we wished. I can’t find the info on the site. Has SU! stopped providing that information?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Liability insurance

Nancy Hoetker

Business Resources>Additional Resources - scroll all the way down.

On 11 Jul 2019, at 9:59 am, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48953h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Liability%20insurance

Once upon a time, SU! had a company through which we could purchase liability insurance if we wished. I can’t find the info on the site. Has SU! stopped providing that information?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48953.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h31@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Liability insurance

Gail Beezley
In reply to this post by grantj

I don’t see it on the SU! page right now, but it was there before.  It is PRO Insurance Managers at https://pro4.us/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rvcrafting

Stampin’ Up!: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/gailbeezley/

From: ml+s1100894n48953h53@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48953h53@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 6:59 PM
To: Gail Beezley <Gail@>
Subject: SU!: Liability insurance

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48953.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h3@n7.nabble.com

Gail Beezley Currently in San Antonio, Texas Website: www.RVCrafting.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting Twitter: www.twitter.com/rvcrafting YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks, Gail.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Jul 10, 2019, at 7:16 PM, SUDSOL [Gail Beezley] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48955h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

gail@rvcrafting.com?subject=RE: SU!: Liability insurance
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gail@rvcrafting.com

I don’t see it on the SU! page right now, but it was there before.  It is PRO Insurance Managers at https://pro4.us/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rvcrafting

Stampin’ Up!: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/gailbeezley/

From: ml+s1100894n48953h53@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48953h53@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 6:59 PM
To: Gail Beezley <Gail@>
Subject: SU!: Liability insurance

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h3@n7.nabble.com

Gail Beezley Currently in San Antonio, Texas Website: www.RVCrafting.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting Twitter: www.twitter.com/rvcrafting YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gail Beezley, please change the email address to: gail@rvcrafting.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48955.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by Nancy Hoetker

I am a Professional Insurance agent.   

I’d recommend checking with your homeowners insurance agent to see if your Insurance company offers an endorsement to your policy that would include your offsite activities at workshops and craft fairs.  This usually is the best pricing.

If they do not, RLI Insurance offers a policy for in-home businesses that provides coverage for workshops,  craft fairs and other Offsite activities.  If you work with an independent agent they should be able to get this for you. 

I cannot comment on the SU Affiliated company policy since I was never able to even get them to send me anything let alone return a phone call.

This article is available on SUDSOL 

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 10, 2019, at 8:03 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Hoetker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48954h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

nhoetker@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Liability insurance
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: nhoetker@mac.com

On 11 Jul 2019, at 9:59 am, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48953h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Hoetker, please change the email address to: nhoetker@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48954.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks, Phyllis.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Jul 11, 2019, at 1:23 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48962h21@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: Liability insurance
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

I am a Professional Insurance agent.   

I’d recommend checking with your homeowners insurance agent to see if your Insurance company offers an endorsement to your policy that would include your offsite activities at workshops and craft fairs.  This usually is the best pricing.

If they do not, RLI Insurance offers a policy for in-home businesses that provides coverage for workshops,  craft fairs and other Offsite activities.  If you work with an independent agent they should be able to get this for you. 

I cannot comment on the SU Affiliated company policy since I was never able to even get them to send me anything let alone return a phone call.

This article is available on SUDSOL 

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 10, 2019, at 8:03 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Hoetker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48954h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

nhoetker@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Liability insurance
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: nhoetker@mac.com

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Hoetker, please change the email address to: nhoetker@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48954.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-just-discovered-this-in-the-new-catty-tp48605p48962.html