I fouled up on my pins

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I fouled up on my pins

joyce pacer
I sure messed up my pin board and can not figure out how to delete a pin that appears more than once.

Also added the challenge number but do not see it on the pins for the Painted Poppies.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: I fouled up on my pins

Sue Erickson

Click on one of the duplicates and then on the pencil in the upper left corner of your pin. That opens the edit options. Click on the delete button on lower left. 

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 6, 2020, at 6:29 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51164h62@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=I fouled up on my pins
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

I sure messed up my pin board and can not figure out how to delete a pin that appears more than once.

Also added the challenge number but do not see it on the pins for the Painted Poppies.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-fouled-up-on-my-pins-tp51164.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: I fouled up on my pins

joyce pacer

Thanks Sue, you are always getting me out of the messes I make.  Joyce
On January 6, 2020 at 10:39 PM "SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51167h91@.nabble> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: I fouled up on my pins
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

Click on one of the duplicates and then on the pencil in the upper left corner of your pin. That opens the edit options. Click on the delete button on lower left. 

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 6, 2020, at 6:29 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51164h62@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=I fouled up on my pins
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-fouled-up-on-my-pins-tp51164.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-fouled-up-on-my-pins-tp51164p51167.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat