I did my first FB Live!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I did my first FB Live!

Sue Erickson
I’m so excited! I finally did it. I have a couple of questions. I have forgotten how to get it turned to landscape. I did film it on landscape. Somehow I got it saved on Facebook but not my phone. Is there a way to upload it from FB to my YouTube channel? It’s on my business FB page The Soggy Stamper. I welcome any hints and comments you care to share.

Many thanks,
Sue Erickson
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: I did my first FB Live!

Joan Norman

Congratulations on your Facebook live post!

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 12:26 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n52143h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=I+did+my+first+FB+Live!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

I’m so excited! I finally did it. I have a couple of questions. I have forgotten how to get it turned to landscape. I did film it on landscape. Somehow I got it saved on Facebook but not my phone. Is there a way to upload it from FB to my YouTube channel? It’s on my business FB page The Soggy Stamper. I welcome any hints and comments you care to share.

Many thanks,
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-did-my-first-FB-Live-tp52143.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h13@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.com

Cell: 502-548-5886
Phone: 502-239-4475

Reply | Threaded
|

Dawn DuVal
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Sue,

Go to your your video on FB and click the three buttons type right corner.It allows you to save your video or grab the link.  I usually download a copy to my computer then upload to you-tube.

Hope this helps.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 12:26 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n52143h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Many thanks,
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-did-my-first-FB-Live-tp52143.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h76@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Dawn DuVal
Shall We Stamp
Finding Your Inner Artist...
        Unleashing Your Creativity!
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

Thanks so much, Dawn!
Hugs,
Sue

On Mar 20, 2020, at 7:25 AM, SUDSOL [Dawn DuVal] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n52145h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

shallwestamp1@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20I%20did%20my%20first%20FB%20Live!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: shallwestamp1@gmail.com

Sue,

Go to your your video on FB and click the three buttons type right corner.It allows you to save your video or grab the link. I usually download a copy to my computer then upload to you-tube.

Hope this helps.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 12:26 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n52143h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Many thanks, 
Sue Erickson 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-did-my-first-FB-Live-tp52143.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h76@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Dawn DuVal 
Shall We Stamp 
Finding Your Inner Artist... 
        Unleashing Your Creativity! 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dawn DuVal, please change the email address to: shallwestamp1@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-did-my-first-FB-Live-tp52143p52145.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.