classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites

Jan Farring

Just a quick note - I just called SU about the back ordered
Blendabilities.  They won't be filling the back orders!

She recommended we go through our orders and contact our customers - if
they ordered a SAB set, they can choose something else

If they bought them, they can choose something else for $11.95

They will eventually contact everyone, but that is a massive job and if
we can do it, it will be done quicker for our customers!

Jan

--
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net
541-390-3390

Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites

CarolMatthews

Do you mean if they bought blendabilities and received them they could order something else? Sorry if I misunderstood.

From: ml-node+s1100894n18147h12@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n18147h12@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 12:59 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites

janinpb@cbbmail.com?subject=I%20called%20SU%20about%20the%20backordered%20Blendabilitites

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@cbbmail.com

Jan

--
Jan Farring
541-390-3390

Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to janinpb, please change the email address to: janinpb@cbbmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-called-SU-about-the-backordered-Blendabilitites-tp18147.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h48@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites

Sue Myers

I believe this is just for the back ordered Blendabilities. 
Sue

Sue Myers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(317) 258-3669
To place orders on line at any time go to my website:
www.suemyers.stampinup.net

On Monday, March 2, 2015 1:57 PM, SUDSOL [CarolMatthews] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n18153h5@.nabble> wrote:

carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca?subject=RE: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: carolmatthews@.sympatico

Do you mean if they bought blendabilities and received them they could order something else? Sorry if I misunderstood.

From: ml-node+s1100894n18147h12@.nabble [mailto: ml-node+s1100894n18147h12@.nabble ]

janinpb@?subject=I%20called%20SU%20about%20the%20backordered%20Blendabilitites
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@

Jan

--
Jan Farring
541-390-3390

If you want the reply to go ONLY to janinpb, please change the email address to: janinpb@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-called-SU-about-the-backordered-Blendabilitites-tp18147.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h48@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to CarolMatthews, please change the email address to: carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-called-SU-about-the-backordered-Blendabilitites-tp18147p18153.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h55@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I was told by Demo Support (yesterday) that it also applies to those that were already dry when you received them... as long as it hasn't been more than 90 days.

Happy Stampin'~

On Mar 4, 2015, at 3:34 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Myers] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n18202h94@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

sue8myers@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue8myers@yahoo.com

Sue

Sue Myers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(317) 258-3669

On Monday, March 2, 2015 1:57 PM, SUDSOL [CarolMatthews] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n18153h5@.nabble> wrote:

carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca?subject=RE: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: carolmatthews@.sympatico

From: ml-node+s1100894n18147h12@.nabble [mailto: ml-node+s1100894n18147h12@.nabble ]

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@

Jan

--
Jan Farring
541-390-3390

If you want the reply to go ONLY to janinpb, please change the email address to: janinpb@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to CarolMatthews, please change the email address to: carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-called-SU-about-the-backordered-Blendabilitites-tp18147p18153.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Myers, please change the email address to: sue8myers@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-called-SU-about-the-backordered-Blendabilitites-tp18147p18202.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Felece

I just got delivery of an order from a recent workshop. One of the customers had chosen a set of Blendabilities from the SAB catalog. Does this mean I should tell her to exchange them for something else?

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n18210h14@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject%5Cx3dRe:%2BSU!:%2BI%2Bcalled%2BSU%2Babout%2Bthe%2Bbackordered%2BBlendabilitites&#39;);" target="_blank">Click here to reply directly to Maria Pobre privately at miaguam01@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;miaguam01@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">miaguam01@...

I was told by Demo Support (yesterday) that it also applies to those that were already dry when you received them... as long as it hasn't been more than 90 days.

Happy Stampin'~

On Mar 4, 2015, at 3:34 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Myers] via Business Talk <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n18202h94@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n18202h94@...> wrote:

sue8myers@...?subject=Re: SU!: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;sue8myers@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">sue8myers@...

Sue

Sue Myers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(317) 258-3669

<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca&#39;);" rel="nofollow" link="external" target="_blank">carolmatthews@...?subject=RE: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites

Blendabilities.  They won't be filling the back orders!

Jan

--
Jan Farring
541-390-3390

If you want the reply to go ONLY to CarolMatthews, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca&#39;);" rel="nofollow" link="external" target="_blank">carolmatthews@...

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Myers, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;sue8myers@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">sue8myers@...
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-called-SU-about-the-backordered-Blendabilitites-tp18147p18202.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n3h25@...

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;miaguam01@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">miaguam01@...
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-called-SU-about-the-backordered-Blendabilitites-tp18147p18210.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h97@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n3h97@...

--
Barbara Felece
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy Hills

I just received an order with 8 sets of Blendabilities.  I tried them all and they all worked.  I am giving them out to the customers.   Cindy Hills

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 9:20 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n18214h70@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+I+called+SU+about+the+backordered+Blendabilitites
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

I just got delivery of an order from a recent workshop. One of the customers had chosen a set of Blendabilities from the SAB catalog. Does this mean I should tell her to exchange them for something else?

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node%252Bs1100894n18210h14@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;miaguam01@...?subject%5Cx3dRe:%2BSU!:%2BI%2Bcalled%2BSU%2Babout%2Bthe%2Bbackordered%2BBlendabilitites&#39;);" target="_blank">Click here to reply directly to Maria Pobre privately at miaguam01@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39%3Bmiaguam01@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">miaguam01@...

Happy Stampin'~

On Mar 4, 2015, at 3:34 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Myers] via Business Talk <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39%3Bml-node%252Bs1100894n18202h94@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n18202h94@...> wrote:

sue8myers@...?subject=Re: SU!: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39%3Bsue8myers@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">sue8myers@...

Sue
Sue Myers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
<a href="tel:%28317%29%20258-3669" value="+13172583669" target="_blank">(317) 258-3669

<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39%3Bcarolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca&#39;);" rel="nofollow" link="external" target="_blank">carolmatthews@...?subject=RE: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites

Blendabilities. They won't be filling the back orders!

Jan

--
Jan Farring
My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website: http://janfarring.stampinup.net
<a href="tel:541-390-3390" value="+15413903390" target="_blank">541-390-3390

If you want the reply to go ONLY to CarolMatthews, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39%3Bcarolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca&#39;);" rel="nofollow" link="external" target="_blank">carolmatthews@...

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Myers, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39%3Bsue8myers@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">sue8myers@...
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39%3Bml-node%252Bs1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n3h25@...

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39%3Bmiaguam01@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">miaguam01@...
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-called-SU-about-the-backordered-Blendabilitites-tp18147p18210.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39%3Bml-node%252Bs1100894n3h97@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n3h97@...

--
Barbara Felece

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-called-SU-about-the-backordered-Blendabilitites-tp18147p18214.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h29@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Barbara Felece

If they were not sent with the order then YES!

Happy Stampin'~

On Mar 4, 2015, at 1:20 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n18214h66@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n18210h14@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject%5Cx3dRe:%2BSU!:%2BI%2Bcalled%2BSU%2Babout%2Bthe%2Bbackordered%2BBlendabilitites&#39;);" target="_blank">Click here to reply directly to Maria Pobre privately at miaguam01@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;miaguam01@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">miaguam01@...

Happy Stampin'~

On Mar 4, 2015, at 3:34 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Myers] via Business Talk <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n18202h94@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n18202h94@...> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;sue8myers@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">sue8myers@...

Sue
Sue Myers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(317) 258-3669

<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca&#39;);" rel="nofollow" link="external" target="_blank">carolmatthews@...?subject=RE: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites

Jan

--
Jan Farring
541-390-3390

If you want the reply to go ONLY to CarolMatthews, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca&#39;);" rel="nofollow" link="external" target="_blank">carolmatthews@...

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Myers, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;sue8myers@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">sue8myers@...
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n3h25@...

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;miaguam01@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">miaguam01@...
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h97@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n3h97@...

--
Barbara Felece

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-called-SU-about-the-backordered-Blendabilitites-tp18147p18214.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites

donnab07
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

One of my customers who recently bought the Skin Tone assortment tried the Mocha shade; it was dry.  I called DS and was told SU! has NO Blendabilities in house, so my customer could not get a replacement.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n18210h52@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n18210h52@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites

miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20I%20called%20SU%20about%20the%20backordered%20Blendabilitites

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@yahoo.com

Happy Stampin'~

On Mar 4, 2015, at 3:34 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Myers] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n18202h94@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

sue8myers@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue8myers@yahoo.com

Sue

Sue Myers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(317) 258-3669

Jan

--
Jan Farring
541-390-3390

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Myers, please change the email address to: sue8myers@yahoo.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy Hills

Ouch!   So what are they going to do for her?  Give her one later?

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:31 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n18272h68@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:+SU!:+I+called+SU+about+the+backordered+Blendabilitites
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

One of my customers who recently bought the Skin Tone assortment tried the Mocha shade; it was dry.  I called DS and was told SU! has NO Blendabilities in house, so my customer could not get a replacement.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n18210h52@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n18210h52@.nabble]

miaguam01@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20I%20called%20SU%20about%20the%20backordered%20Blendabilitites

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@yahoo.com

Happy Stampin'~

On Mar 4, 2015, at 3:34 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Myers] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n18202h94@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Sue

Sue Myers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
<a href="tel:%28317%29%20258-3669" value="+13172583669" target="_blank">(317) 258-3669

Blendabilities.  They won't be filling the back orders!

Jan

--
Jan Farring
<a href="tel:541-390-3390" value="+15413903390" target="_blank">541-390-3390

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-called-SU-about-the-backordered-Blendabilitites-tp18147p18272.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h29@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites

donnab07

She can chose a replacement product for the price she paid for the Blendabilities.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n18273h5@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n18273h5@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 8:55 AM

cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20I%20called%20SU%20about%20the%20backordered%20Blendabilitites

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@gmail.com

Ouch! So what are they going to do for her? Give her one later?

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:31 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n18272h68@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:+SU!:+I+called+SU+about+the+backordered+Blendabilitites

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

One of my customers who recently bought the Skin Tone assortment tried the Mocha shade; it was dry. I called DS and was told SU! has NO Blendabilities in house, so my customer could not get a replacement.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n18210h52@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n18210h52@.nabble]

miaguam01@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20I%20called%20SU%20about%20the%20backordered%20Blendabilitites

Happy Stampin'~

On Mar 4, 2015, at 3:34 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Myers] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n18202h94@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Sue

Sue Myers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
<a href="<a href="tel:%28317%29%20258-3669">tel:%28317%29%20258-3669" value="+13172583669" target="_blank">(317) 258-3669

Jan

--
Jan Farring
<a href="<a href="tel:541-390-3390">tel:541-390-3390" value="+15413903390" target="_blank">541-390-3390

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-called-SU-about-the-backordered-Blendabilitites-tp18147p18272.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-called-SU-about-the-backordered-Blendabilitites-tp18147p18273.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Yes... She should selected replacement product... and then purchase a new set when the issue is resolved.

Happy Stampin'~

On Mar 6, 2015, at 3:57 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n18277h19@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: I called SU about the backordered Blendabilitites

She can chose a replacement product for the price she paid for the Blendabilities.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n18273h5@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n18273h5@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 8:55 AM

cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20I%20called%20SU%20about%20the%20backordered%20Blendabilitites

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@gmail.com

Ouch! So what are they going to do for her? Give her one later?

One of my customers who recently bought the Skin Tone assortment tried the Mocha shade; it was dry. I called DS and was told SU! has NO Blendabilities in house, so my customer could not get a replacement.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n18210h52@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n18210h52@.nabble]

Happy Stampin'~

Sue

Sue Myers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
<a href="<a href="tel:%28317%29%20258-3669">tel:%28317%29%20258-3669" value="+13172583669" target="_blank">(317) 258-3669

Jan

--
Jan Farring
<a href="<a href="tel:541-390-3390">tel:541-390-3390" value="+15413903390" target="_blank">541-390-3390

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-called-SU-about-the-backordered-Blendabilitites-tp18147p18273.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-called-SU-about-the-backordered-Blendabilitites-tp18147p18277.html