4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

I Stamped This stamp set

Robbie Rubala
Hi Ladies,

I had asked about another stamp set but realized it was photopolymer and would not work.  Does anyone have the stamp set pictured below and can tell me what size the © Stampin' Up! is when it is stamped?  I need to know how tall it will be when stamped.

Thanks,

Robbie
Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: I Stamped This stamp set

Char Stiehl

Robbie this is the “I Stamped This” set

Char Stiehl

From: ml+s1100894n36399h87@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36399h87@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 8:13 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: I Stamped This stamp set

robbierubala@gmail.com?subject=I%20Stamped%20This%20stamp%20set

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: robbierubala@gmail.com

Hi Ladies,

I had asked about another stamp set but realized it was photopolymer and would not work.  Does anyone have the stamp set pictured below and can tell me what size the © Stampin' Up! is when it is stamped?  I need to know how tall it will be when stamped.

Thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robbie Rubala, please change the email address to: robbierubala@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-Stamped-This-stamp-set-tp36399.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h92@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: I Stamped This stamp set

Maria Pobre

I have it but am not home to be able to check the size of the image. Sorry.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On May 25, 2017, at 1:56 AM, SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36402h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chars@cox.net?subject=RE: I Stamped This stamp set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

Char Stiehl

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: robbierubala@gmail.com

Hi Ladies,

Thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robbie Rubala, please change the email address to: robbierubala@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-Stamped-This-stamp-set-tp36399.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h92@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-Stamped-This-stamp-set-tp36399p36402.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: I Stamped This stamp set

Kathy Slamar

Robbie,

It is tiny, tiny, tiny!!  About 1/16” tall and 5/8” wide.  Hope that helps.

Kathy

On May 24, 2017, at 10:38 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36412h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20I%20Stamped%20This%20stamp%20set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I have it but am not home to be able to check the size of the image. Sorry.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On May 25, 2017, at 1:56 AM, SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36402h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chars@cox.net?subject=RE: I Stamped This stamp set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

Char Stiehl

Hi Ladies,

Thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-Stamped-This-stamp-set-tp36399p36402.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/I-Stamped-This-stamp-set-tp36399p36412.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com