Hydrangea Hill Suite

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hydrangea Hill Suite

grantj

I have tried to order, and get the "not orderable" message, but when I check the Inventory Report, it is nowhere to be found. Anyone have more details?

I know I could write DS, but and answer might be a few days out and I was hoping to put mine in today.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Hydrangea Hill Suite

Connie Babbert

Hi Jan...

I've noticed that when one of the items was on the non-orderable list (Gorgeous Grape Ribbon) and comes off, it takes a little while for the Suite to come off the non-orderable list.  So, maybe give it a day or check back later today?

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 10:39 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n57529h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Hydrangea+Hill+Suite
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I have tried to order, and get the "not orderable" message, but when I check the Inventory Report, it is nowhere to be found. Anyone have more details?

I know I could write DS, but and answer might be a few days out and I was hoping to put mine in today.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Hydrangea-Hill-Suite-tp57529.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Hydrangea Hill Suite

grantj

Thank you!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 02/17/2021 9:47 AM SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57530h29@.nabble> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Hydrangea Hill Suite
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@

Hi Jan...

I've noticed that when one of the items was on the non-orderable list (Gorgeous Grape Ribbon) and comes off, it takes a little while for the Suite to come off the non-orderable list. So, maybe give it a day or check back later today?

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 10:39 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n57529h6@.nabble> wrote:
revjanstamps@?subject=Hydrangea+Hill+Suite
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Hydrangea-Hill-Suite-tp57529.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h81@.nabble

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at iluvstamping.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Hydrangea-Hill-Suite-tp57529p57530.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble