Humming Along

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Humming Along

Connie Babbert

First time I've inked up Humming Along since I got it at OnStage...then did three of this card in different colors!  This one is Berry Bliss for the Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday Challenge this week!  Such cheerful colors!

More details on my blog:

IM55 Humming Along 3.jpg

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Humming Along

Pamela Parker

Funny ... about the time I’m sure I don’t 
“Need” a stamp set - I see a card and
am convinced otherwise !!! (lol)

Beautiful card 

On Jan 22, 2019, at 6:43 AM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46209h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Humming Along
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

First time I've inked up Humming Along since I got it at OnStage...then did three of this card in different colors! This one is Berry Bliss for the Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday Challenge this week! Such cheerful colors!

More details on my blog:

IM55 Humming Along 3.jpg

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Humming-Along-tp46209.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h49@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.