classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to tell if you're on the old or new site

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

If you get a Pop-up box asking for your login/password, then you're on the OLD SITE - no login/password combo you try  will work.

On the new site the login/password area looks like this:

If it doesn't look like this for you, then you're probably on the OLD site.    Hint: Look at the URL you are trying to go to the new site has no S at the end of member.

I HIGHLY recommend you delete your old bookmarks to avoid confusion and set up a new bookmark to the new site here:

www.sudsol.org/member

Thanks,

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

Find us on  Facebook and pinterest.png Pinterest

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: How to tell if you're on the old or new site

Marilyn Peasley

I think I’m on the new site, but it never asks me to login and I don’t seen any login box.  Maybe it signs me in without me doing any thing.  I seem to be able to get into different boxes?

Your site below shows a login button.  I don’t see that on my screen.

Marilyn

On Nov 8, 2015, at 9:57 PM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n24963h40@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

slb@sudsol.org?subject=How%20to%20tell%20if%20you're%20on%20the%20old%20or%20new%20site
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

If you get a Pop-up box asking for your login/password, then you're on the OLD SITE - no login/password combo you try  will work.

If it doesn't look like this for you, then you're probably on the OLD site.    Hint: Look at the URL you are trying to go to the new site has no S at the end of member.

I HIGHLY recommend you delete your old bookmarks to avoid confusion and set up a new bookmark to the new site here:

www.sudsol.org/member

Thanks,

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-to-tell-if-you-re-on-the-old-or-new-site-tp24963.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h28@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: How to tell if you're on the old or new site

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

If you see these icons in the top right corner, then you're logged in...

If you're still having problems, please email us at slb@sudsol.org - we're happy to help.

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

From: ml-node+s1100894n24986h50@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n24986h50@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2015 4:25 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: How to tell if you're on the old or new site

mkpeasley45@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20How%20to%20tell%20if%20you're%20on%20the%20old%20or%20new%20site

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mkpeasley45@gmail.com

I think I’m on the new site, but it never asks me to login and I don’t seen any login box.  Maybe it signs me in without me doing any thing.  I seem to be able to get into different boxes?

Your site below shows a login button.  I don’t see that on my screen.

Marilyn

On Nov 8, 2015, at 9:57 PM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n24963h40@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

slb@sudsol.org?subject=How%20to%20tell%20if%20you're%20on%20the%20old%20or%20new%20site

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

www.sudsol.org/member

Thanks,

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-to-tell-if-you-re-on-the-old-or-new-site-tp24963.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h28@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Marilyn Peasley, please change the email address to: mkpeasley45@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-to-tell-if-you-re-on-the-old-or-new-site-tp24963p24986.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h25@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org