How to see Curvy Celebrations Bundle

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to see Curvy Celebrations Bundle

Peri Beal
For the life of me, I cannot figure out where pictures of the stamps, dies and other bundle items are for the new preorder of Curvy Celebrations. I have clicked all over the place but cannot find what the stuff looks like. Thank you for any help!

Peri

Peri Beal
www.PapercraftingThreads.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: How to see Curvy Celebrations Bundle

Connie Babbert

I heard they took down the flyer due to an error. Here are photos of the print out that I saved. 

Connie Babbert
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Order online 24/7:  www.iluvstamping.stampinup.com

On Oct 3, 2020, at 12:28 PM, SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55763h60@.nabble> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=How to see Curvy Celebrations Bundle
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@

For the life of me, I cannot figure out where pictures of the stamps, dies and other bundle items are for the new preorder of Curvy Celebrations. I have clicked all over the place but cannot find what the stuff looks like. Thank you for any help!

Peri

Peri Beal

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-to-see-Curvy-Celebrations-Bundle-tp55763.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal

Thank you thank you Connie! I thought I was going crazier than usual because I couldn't find it when I was trying to show my new recruit how to use the demo website.

Peri 

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020, 11:35 AM SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55764h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+How+to+see+Curvy+Celebrations+Bundle
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

I heard they took down the flyer due to an error. Here are photos of the print out that I saved. 

Connie Babbert
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Order online 24/7:  www.iluvstamping.stampinup.com

On Oct 3, 2020, at 12:28 PM, SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55763h60@.nabble> wrote:

madhousedog@...?subject=How to see Curvy Celebrations Bundle
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@

Peri

Peri Beal

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-to-see-Curvy-Celebrations-Bundle-tp55763.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-to-see-Curvy-Celebrations-Bundle-tp55763p55764.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Peri Beal

Peri,

Other pdf keep scrolling to see them.

Enjoy!

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
CP: 732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020, 12:28 PM SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55763h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=How+to+see+Curvy+Celebrations+Bundle
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@gmail.com

Peri

Peri Beal

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

Perri 

Open... sorry spell ck.

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020, 1:29 PM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55766h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+How+to+see+Curvy+Celebrations+Bundle
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@gmail.com

Peri,

Other pdf keep scrolling to see them.

Enjoy!

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020, 12:28 PM SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n55763h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
madhousedog@...?subject=How+to+see+Curvy+Celebrations+Bundle
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@gmail.com

Peri

Peri Beal

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/How-to-see-Curvy-Celebrations-Bundle-tp55763p55766.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com